Pages:
Author

Topic: Stake allocation - page 4. (Read 15706 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
April 23, 2019, 11:06:30 PM
Since they are here from a long time, they must be honored with some more. The real fact is, they can use more attractive signature which you can't. A jr member can only add text while member can add link too. Don't they deserve more than you?
Getting merit isn't hard if you use this forum non-financial purpose. It's tested and proved.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 23, 2019, 10:05:41 PM
We know that the works of low ranks are similar to those in high ranks but we must accept that stake allocation on bounty campaigns is based on the old system of this forum. The new system allows us to work on our best, so that we can have merits that can help us to increase our ranks.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
April 23, 2019, 09:36:41 PM
that make sense i think, Sr. member or higher is more experience already, so why that get stakes cause maybe some people believe to invest when he see project ico in high rank member, that is strategy to get investor, more peoples trust with high rank
yep ,if high rank joining in bounty campaign it mean they already analize th projects and investors believe with high rank member analysis.so this is will attract more investors.
Activity: 238
Merit: 8
April 23, 2019, 08:14:59 PM
Higher rank members has high experience from the low rank members so stake allocation is high. I feel sorrow because twice equal stake allocation.
That is why we must upgrade our rank to double our quotas.This of course deserves more diligence
And good luck for all members
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
April 23, 2019, 01:21:03 PM
that make sense i think, Sr. member or higher is more experience already, so why that get stakes cause maybe some people believe to invest when he see project ico in high rank member, that is strategy to get investor, more peoples trust with high rank
Yes, if we understand it correctly, ranking is proof that we have to discuss here and have experienced everything that can provide good ideas to improve products in the Bounty project. Actually it is only a matter of knowledge and token income after the project is completed and the developer's view will definitely be more trusted.
Activity: 532
April 23, 2019, 12:56:17 PM
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
April 23, 2019, 12:53:45 PM
More percent of stakes goes to senior members like Sr member, hero member or legendary under bounty campaigns. But except for few cases, their performances are similar to those by junior members like member, Jr member.
The percentage of stakes allocated is much far between senior members and junior members. Moreover, it is really hard to get merit nowadays unlike in the past when merits would be given based on the quantity of posts. Except for few cases, merits are awarded to only the nearer and dearer.

So what do you guys think about it? You are welcome to comment.

Yea, at present situation it is very hard to raised up rank in forum. So though Sr, Hero, Ligendary members vs Jr.member bounty working different is no more but before merit system it was ok. Because Sr. Hero, Ligendary members are more and more knowledgeable about forum and their guidance was followed by jr.member, member or newbie. So as merit system changed full forum i think moderator shout think more for lower rank participants.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
April 23, 2019, 12:45:12 PM
More percent of stakes goes to senior members like Sr member, hero member or legendary under bounty campaigns. But except for few cases, their performances are similar to those by junior members like member, Jr member.
The percentage of stakes allocated is much far between senior members and junior members. Moreover, it is really hard to get merit nowadays unlike in the past when merits would be given based on the quantity of posts. Except for few cases, merits are awarded to only the nearer and dearer.

In fact, I think a comment of a member with a higher rank will be more appreciated because of their experience shown at that member level.
In addition, each rank will have a different signature space, partly affecting the effectiveness of the signature.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
April 23, 2019, 12:43:16 PM
I also have some concerns regarding the stake allocation. The distribution process is cheated by bounty managers and teams. Stakes are given weekly to those who contribute to the forum in the signatire campaign.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
April 23, 2019, 12:32:36 PM

Higher stakes goes to those high ranking members to because of their ranks. It's normal even in office settings senior members gets higher salary than low ranking officers.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
April 23, 2019, 12:16:55 PM
it matches their rank. I think it's fair that no one is harmed.
if you want to get a bigger stake, increase the rank of the account so that the stake can also be greater: D
No question about that i guess, the longer the stay the higher the experience they've have, the stake allocations is fair enough giving the high ranks account much better stake, that's how the system works and it's been embrace ever since, higher ranks accounts already have the capabilities to
join bitcoin paying campaigns but in some reasons they choose the bounty, same concept with bitcoin payment campaign where higher accounts
received much better pay rewards.
Activity: 1400
April 23, 2019, 12:10:20 PM
Let's be honest (at least with ourselves). We all want to get more tokens for our work. However, already in several telegram chats met people who say that it is easier to do a lot of Jr.Member and get more tokens due to the number of accounts than to have one Legendary and worry that something might happen to him(banned, painted, hacked).
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
April 23, 2019, 11:43:38 AM
It's so normal if higher rank members are getting better rewards because that's how this forum works, when promoting  any project you will see that members with higher ranks displays signatures better, in colors and very informative.
it's not that the signature is multi-colored, but that participants with high ranks have more experience in this market and know better which projects to promote.
Activity: 437
April 23, 2019, 11:36:33 AM
it matches their rank. I think it's fair that no one is harmed.
if you want to get a bigger stake, increase the rank of the account so that the stake can also be greater: D
Activity: 756
Merit: 10
April 23, 2019, 11:14:58 AM
I have some concerns when it comes to stake allocation for signature campaign.  In many projects, more stakes are been allocated to full members and above. Junior members stake is always very RIDICULOUS. At times this used to discourage me. I participated in a bounty where legendary/hero members were given 35 stakes per week +avatar stakes while a junior member is given just one (1) stake per week, just imagine that!!! I want to urge bounty managers that those of us with junior members accounts are not beggars, we also contribute meaningfully to the progress of the bitcointalk community, so they should be fair on us too.  Thanks in anticipation.
there remains a couple of options for the development of events, either to complain and leave, or to develop and grow, and of course there are subscription, where there are not so big differences in rates
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
April 21, 2019, 01:13:20 PM
I have some concerns when it comes to stake allocation for signature campaign.  In many projects, more stakes are been allocated to full members and above. Junior members stake is always very RIDICULOUS. At times this used to discourage me. I participated in a bounty where legendary/hero members were given 35 stakes per week +avatar stakes while a junior member is given just one (1) stake per week, just imagine that!!! I want to urge bounty managers that those of us with junior members accounts are not beggars, we also contribute meaningfully to the progress of the bitcointalk community, so they should be fair on us too.  Thanks in anticipation.
Activity: 910
April 21, 2019, 10:43:44 AM
Do you think jr members are the same as the others who spent many years in this forum? Also, if you look well, you can see a lot of accounts increased from 0 to 100 and more.
I think they deserve the stake that they‘ve got in every project because they spent many days and months as well to achieve their current rank,no need to compare just work hard and work smart.
that's right, we don't need to worry about things like this. we don't know their hard work to get high rankings, so i think it's worth them.

if you want to allocate stakes like them, then you have to work harder to improve post quality.
so that you get merit which is a requirement to increase the ranking.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Student Coin
April 21, 2019, 09:54:06 AM
Do you think jr members are the same as the others who spent many years in this forum? Also, if you look well, you can see a lot of accounts increased from 0 to 100 and more.
I think they deserve the stake that they‘ve got in every project because they spent many days and months as well to achieve their current rank,no need to compare just work hard and work smart.
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
April 21, 2019, 09:41:00 AM

Because high-ranking and legendary members are accounts that have been in operation for a long time, their accountability and influence are high. The merit system implemented, and this limits the number of advanced members and displays dialogs in the forum. So the distribution of shares for different levels is different, but the work requirements to be done are the same.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 21, 2019, 09:37:54 AM
You should not compare it like that. if you are newbie from the college and joining the new join will you get the same salary compare with the old employees already working there or employees from the other company joining the same day.
Same like that time they spent and efforts they put to rank up to big level is not same with the newbie or junior member on this forum. So please do not compare in such way. If you do participate in multiple social media campaigns you will get more earning.
I also always tell to those people who want to work in bounty campaigns now that it is easier for them to take part in social companies or start to run the YouTube channel
Pages:
Jump to: