Pages:
Author

Topic: Stake allocation - page 6. (Read 15706 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
April 08, 2019, 12:56:29 PM
More percent of stakes goes to senior members like Sr member, hero member or legendary under bounty campaigns. But except for few cases, their performances are similar to those by junior members like member, Jr member.
The percentage of stakes allocated is much far between senior members and junior members. Moreover, it is really hard to get merit nowadays unlike in the past when merits would be given based on the quantity of posts. Except for few cases, merits are awarded to only the nearer and dearer.

So what do you guys think about it? You are welcome to comment.
The crux of the matter is that you're asking that all ranks be paid the same stakes? There is a reason for hierarchy in every organisation, and BTT isn't exempted. It doesn't necessarily mean that higher ranked members of this forum are better posters than the lowly rated ones. No! Far from it. Ranking is just a way of compensating the early risers so to speak or members who are more committed with their posting activities. So, they deserve better pays. No hard feelings dude.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
April 08, 2019, 12:47:16 PM
Stakes based on the ranks of members are completely fair because the intention of hiring the people for advertising about their project so when a member has more capacity to make it more visible than their lower rank members then they are going to receive more rewards.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
April 08, 2019, 11:41:37 AM
I think it's a good idea distribution of stakes. Normally l can say if the system of distribution of stakes given by rank .if this system not apply then no one can improve any project. I think so.
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
April 08, 2019, 10:35:56 AM
I agreed with you but I believe that before those that senior member, hero and legend member they have once a newbie and they have made a  lot of contribution before they got to this stage so is what they have work for they are benefiting.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
April 08, 2019, 10:28:52 AM
Rank is only based on seniority but it doesn't mean that high rank members are more knowledgeable than the low rank.
Maybe some are more knowledgeable but not all of the high rank, based on how I evaluate myself, I still see that there are low rank that are smarter than me.

i agree with you. the rank doesn't necessarily have anything to do with knowledge. but without the gradation according to rank, which also has to do with the time you have already spent here, you couldn't build a fair system. but of course every system has advantages and disadvantages Smiley
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
April 08, 2019, 10:22:14 AM
More percent of stakes goes to senior members like Sr member, hero member or legendary under bounty campaigns. But except for few cases, their performances are similar to those by junior members like member, Jr member.
The percentage of stakes allocated is much far between senior members and junior members. Moreover, it is really hard to get merit nowadays unlike in the past when merits would be given based on the quantity of posts. Except for few cases, merits are awarded to only the nearer and dearer.

So what do you guys think about it? You are welcome to comment.

This is normal. Because the senior members of the forum on this forum have long been and have much more experience, so their opinion is more credible.
That is why their wages are higher.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 08, 2019, 07:56:44 AM
That is why I'd rather join signature campaigns that pays me direct with BTC, there are also bounties in alts that offers you their coin with no need of higher ranks. You only need an active social media account and minimum followers. It does not matter if you have a bitcointalk account or not, they will still hire you and pay you base on your performance(number of shares) and the numbers of your referrals.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
April 08, 2019, 07:28:32 AM
I think the merit system is already making its effect on this community. A couple of months ago when the forum was not updated with the merit system there are many "shit posters" where most of them just post about 1 sentence and does not even mean a thing because all of it is grammatically wrong. The worst case is they just post copy-pasted materials saw on the internet.
Activity: 238
April 08, 2019, 07:07:39 AM
There is nothing unusual in captions. The larger signature is seen better, but also at the member junior the signature is visible and brings the result for the campaign. There are many different bounty and you can choose for yourself the best!
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
April 08, 2019, 03:56:46 AM
Stakes rewards are based on member levels ,and those legendary members ,hero memebers earned those merits for one reason or the other ,they are hardworking so they deserved it ,if you want to get to hero membership you have to work your way up
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
April 08, 2019, 03:45:57 AM
I wouldn't say the stakes level are entirely fair between the higher and lower rank in the forum because,  
During the period when most of this higher account where ranking up, there was nothing like merit system, most account ranked up base on their activities in forum, so it was easy for any account to rank up, i wouldn't consider that as working hard, but just been lucky to be among the early members of the forum.

Looking at some account with high rank and the kind of post they make, you ask yourself how this account manage to rank up to Hero or Legendary with such post Huh if merit system had been applied from the beginning many high account won't even rank up considering the kind of post they make,

Now been an older members of the forum, then it some how feels a bit fair for higher accounts to have higher stakes than lower rank because of the duration of time spent, although it feels a bit frustrating as lower member especially now that it is not easy to rank up Roll Eyes.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
April 08, 2019, 03:23:03 AM
In our life there are a lot of injustices) But this problem really exists. I think nothing will change and in soon forum can abolish bounty program.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
April 07, 2019, 10:27:02 PM
The more senior a member is, the more experienced and knowledgeable he is. this is like in the real world. So when he argues in a discussion forum he is expected to be a reference. different from new members, usually considered still amateur and can not be a reference.
Rank is only based on seniority but it doesn't mean that high rank members are more knowledgeable than the low rank.
Maybe some are more knowledgeable but not all of the high rank, based on how I evaluate myself, I still see that there are low rank that are smarter than me.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
April 07, 2019, 06:57:09 PM
The more senior a member is, the more experienced and knowledgeable he is. this is like in the real world. So when he argues in a discussion forum he is expected to be a reference. different from new members, usually considered still amateur and can not be a reference.
Activity: 336
April 07, 2019, 05:16:44 PM
Well the stakes and merit system is not fair and most importantly the merit system which is used to be easy to get and now so hard to get is like changing goal post during a match, though there is always visible means of advertising wearing signature for rank up members than junior members but I think the principle guiding the awarding of merits should be relax to accommodate newbies and members with lower ranks
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
April 07, 2019, 04:55:12 PM
i don't think that's a problem, because they have worked hard to increase their rank. and it's normal for them to get paid according to their rank.

you have to work harder to make quality posts so you will get merit. and also you will get the same stake allocation as them if your rank increases like them. so you don't have to complain about this anymore.
Thanks for shedding light to this, I honestly don’t know why people focus more on things they cannot change that work hard to better their own system and life. The time we use in focusing and attacking those who are hardworking and have worked harder to get ranked in position, we would have focused that time in seeing how we can also get ranked.

There are many forum users who are even having sleepless night to become active on this forum in order to get ranked, so if there is any chance for them to get reward for their efforts no matter how high it is, they deserve it, like you said, all we can do too is to be hardworking like them to also get ranked.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 07, 2019, 01:32:19 PM
for the merit problem, I feel almost the same as you because there are many seniors who give merit to each other but it is very fair in my opinion because the quality of their posts is quite good compared to the new members, for stake issues the system has always been like that so I can't give comment
I think that today the situation is almost comparable to the dictatorship and therefore I advise you not to discuss these issues very strongly, as this can harm you directly. If you want to keep your account, then it is better to discuss cryptocurrency, rather than working conditions on the forum.
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
April 07, 2019, 12:38:59 PM
for the merit problem, I feel almost the same as you because there are many seniors who give merit to each other but it is very fair in my opinion because the quality of their posts is quite good compared to the new members, for stake issues the system has always been like that so I can't give comment
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
April 07, 2019, 12:13:38 PM
I think the distribution of stakes is usually fair. in the bounty campaigns, most of the tokens of those participants are allocated - the posts of which are the most valuable on the forum. High members are always more influential

Yes it's true because higher rankings are considered more senior and more knowledgeable than Member ranks up, so this is also fair what you say.

For me I dont won't to agree on this as regards higher rank in this forum are old members, for me I think they are enjoying there hard labour as regards stakes alocations.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
April 06, 2019, 07:25:43 PM
Stake allocation for me is kind of unfair because of we have entered the scene of bitcointalk forum the same time sr.members and other legendary enters, we will be sr.members and legendary too. And we work as hard and the same as them that's why I think it is unfair.
For me the stake rule that was created was very fair, because the difference in the appearance of the signature used was according to rank, so the longer your account or the more merit you get, the better the appearance of your signature. Therefore, the distribution of this stake cannot be equated with those with a smaller rank.
Pages:
Jump to: