Pages:
Author

Topic: Stake allocation - page 2. (Read 15706 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
June 06, 2019, 01:58:38 PM
I know a lot of people who have got good ranks in a few months. they found scam projects and received many merits for it
You have named only one section where people for their work give merit. There are very few sections where people actively share merit for good work. So getting a new rank now seems like a feat.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
June 06, 2019, 06:38:49 AM
They have more space on the forum, so when you are looking at the page, you are more likely to see the signature with avatar. Secondly, they have more experience and trust on this forum, thats why they are getting more rewards.
This is the common answer as the higher ranks really have a good space to be easily be noticed when replying around every post, plus the
understanding of the rules, most high ranks knows where to place their post to attract and help the campaign being noticed.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
June 06, 2019, 06:33:14 AM
The longer a company goes, the more they get high ranks and the lower the earnings of lower ranks.
You underestimate yourself, write a couple of useful articles for the forum, and you will see that the community will thank you.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
June 04, 2019, 02:17:58 PM
They have more space on the forum, so when you are looking at the page, you are more likely to see the signature with avatar. Secondly, they have more experience and trust on this forum, thats why they are getting more rewards.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
June 04, 2019, 11:23:39 AM
More percent of stakes goes to senior members like Sr member, hero member or legendary under bounty campaigns. But except for few cases, their performances are similar to those by junior members like member, Jr member.
The percentage of stakes allocated is much far between senior members and junior members. Moreover, it is really hard to get merit nowadays unlike in the past when merits would be given based on the quantity of posts. Except for few cases, merits are awarded to only the nearer and dearer.

So what do you guys think about it? You are welcome to comment.

You are very wrong, the performance between jr member and sr member are comes from their post and signature space.
For sr member, they have more space and feature in their signature, so the performance in advertising project will be better than jr member.
To become higher rank, you must earn merit and the only way to get them is just by writing useful posts.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
June 04, 2019, 05:50:39 AM
I will tell you so yes it is fair that the bets are awarded depending on the rank, but there are many nuances, for example, if the younger participant makes more posts, he will receive more bets than the senior member, but there are plenty of other types of bounty in which he can earn.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
June 04, 2019, 05:04:09 AM
I think it's normal because they can use the bigger signature than member or jr member. Yap, now it's very hard to get merit even though you make a quality post, it's still hard to getting merit.

Merit is an appreciation, because anyone who feels your article is being rewarded will send it. You cannot sit and expect people to send merit to you
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
June 04, 2019, 05:03:02 AM
I do not have anything against those senior rank, hero and legendary as the case maybe, at least it is the reward for their being older here and having been here without the need for bounty and have been contributing meaningfully to forum. Though it would be linient enough to introduce other forms of merit system, like if previously one receives 1 merit from 5 meaningful posts, it can be made 50 posts at this time other than being at the mercy of only those holding it
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
June 04, 2019, 04:10:41 AM
Unfortunately, it is hard to get a higher rating and thus a greater reward. The Merit system limits you very much, even if you contribute a lot. Anyway, it is necessary to contribute here and thus extend the level of this forum.
True, but if you are a good poster and you contribute in the forum, you will likely earn more merits.
We have merit source here and in every local I guess there is at least one merit source, so that source can give merits to those deserving posters. 

There is a reason why merit system was born, that is to prevent people from buying and selling accounts which they can easily rank up with the activity.
Things has change, but you still can survive and earn from bounty, you just need to improve and find more opportunity to earn, don't focus on signature campaign only.
Activity: 281
Merit: 18
Arabs Bitcoin CEO
June 03, 2019, 10:25:39 AM

But except for few cases, their performances are similar to those by junior members like member, Jr member.
No performance are not the same , First, do you want to tel me that the signature of Hero is the same like member, For sure No , and experience in the forum of hero is it like member, i do think the old you are in forum the more experience you have.  

Except for few cases, merits are awarded to only the nearer and dearer.

That is not the subject you started , so smerits are their with all,  if some one want to give he give base in his view of the post or comment.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
June 03, 2019, 09:41:02 AM
As the manager team of the bounty campaign, It is not supposed to be favoritism in allocating stake results from the bounty campaign. People who are close to the manager team not get privileges, all should be based on the principle of justice. An unfair team manager will only get red trust from the bounty campaign hunter. All must be given fairly based on the results of hard work. But indeed for higher rankings to get greater results is already justice because to achieve a higher ranking also requires maximum hard work so we must give appreciation.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
June 03, 2019, 09:24:13 AM
Unfortunately, it is hard to get a higher rating and thus a greater reward. The Merit system limits you very much, even if you contribute a lot. Anyway, it is necessary to contribute here and thus extend the level of this forum.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
June 03, 2019, 08:29:09 AM
it is what it is, but when you note that new members do not have real possibility to receive merit, than it will not be right, and will lead downwards for the website, and community as well
Activity: 686
Merit: 12
June 03, 2019, 07:58:18 AM
do not easily complain, just try to prove the quality you have if you work hard and have creativity, of course you will be easy in improving your account. because complaining won't change your situation. because this forum is increasingly growing, it is not surprising if the rules of the game are increased.
I think now it is very difficult to prove something , now the rules of content creation are increasing , I think the bounty is not worth it to do them
what to say, if our esteemed colleague was able to get only 2 merit for almost a year or 1.5 from the moment of introduction of this system.
In principle, only a few can raise the level from 10 to 100 and so on, most of old guys either use old accounts or those that were not completely legal.
In fact, this blocks the access of the younger ones to the “feeder”, but it suits everyone here except the young ones.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
June 03, 2019, 07:53:12 AM
More percent of stakes goes to senior members like Sr member, hero member or legendary under bounty campaigns. But except for few cases, their performances are similar to those by junior members like member, Jr member.

The signature spaces are bigger and more prominent for higher ranks, but also the fact that they've been here longer does give their opinions more weight really. If a load of Legendary members were backing a project, and a load of Newbie ranked members were backing a different project, I'd definitely look at the Legendary one first.

it is really hard to get merit

Agreed. I have been struggling to get merit as well. I did make a post in the Economy section recently which got me a couple of merit, so it might be worth looking outside the altcoin section. But it's by no means easy. I would expect I'd need to start maybe 100 really good new threads in order to progress up to Senior. For lower ranks obviously the merit required is less, so comparatively less onerous a task.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 03, 2019, 07:48:58 AM
I think it's normal because they can use the bigger signature than member or jr member. Yap, now it's very hard to get merit even though you make a quality post, it's still hard to getting merit.
I know a lot of people who have got good ranks in a few months. they found scam projects and received many merits for it
many people that now stuck in low rank feel disapointed cause they could not get bigger stake allocation if compared to other rank.i think its fair enough to all forum member.high rank , i think they give alot of contribution to this forum.
Activity: 406
June 03, 2019, 07:42:48 AM
do not easily complain, just try to prove the quality you have if you work hard and have creativity, of course you will be easy in improving your account. because complaining won't change your situation. because this forum is increasingly growing, it is not surprising if the rules of the game are increased.
I think now it is very difficult to prove something , now the rules of content creation are increasing , I think the bounty is not worth it to do them
Activity: 544
June 03, 2019, 06:48:00 AM
I understand your worries but there is nothing you can do about that because even in every thing there are always seniors, people with higher rank etc. So you have to work your way through to the to and earn higher.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 03, 2019, 06:34:01 AM
Activity: 383
Merit: 10
June 03, 2019, 06:19:03 AM
for allocation, in my opinion it is very fair even though there is still no merit, and in my opinion it is better to follow the stake betting system than the fixed reward that offers several tokens / coins every week for now.
Pages:
Jump to: