Pages:
Author

Topic: Start with Bitcoin or Ethereum - page 16. (Read 4061 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 10:50:17 AM
Bitcoin fee is too high right now for beginner to join it. I think it's better for beginner with not much money to use Ethereum because the fee is a lot cheaper than bitcoin and there are lots of options to trade altcoin with Ether. You can check out bittrex they have a lots of ETH pair. And if you want a decentralized exchange then you need to take a look at Ether Delta but it's very very slow and sometimes it doesnt work.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 09:21:35 AM
Get your profit opportunities with Monex right now. Starting Capital Starting from Rp 5 Million. Trusted Forex Brokers. Forex Trading Training. Monex Trading Education.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
December 23, 2017, 07:04:55 AM
Why not split your money between those two coins? Or maybe even more, do your research and hop on.
Don't take advice from this guy he hacked my account and is using it .

Both are very good. Bitcoin is number one and Ethereum is number 2. People from all over the world are investing in these two currencies and mostly in bitcoin. So you can also invest in bitcoin but the price of bitcoin is too high and you may not be able to buy even a single bitcoin but still it is very profitable investment. ETH is not too much profitable but people have saved their money in ETH.
Activity: 19
December 22, 2017, 10:13:24 AM
I think eth is best choose. cause its really a good project,  it can cross 2000/3000$ in 2018. So I think you can start with ethereum.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
December 22, 2017, 09:25:55 AM
For beginners, I think bitcoin is the better option. It is still the strongest cryptocurrency by far. Also, it is the most popular in the world and more and more establishments accept it as a mode of payment. Ethereum on the hand, is a strong competition and its features make it a potential leader in cryptocurrency, however it will take a long time before that happens.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
December 22, 2017, 09:02:15 AM
I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?
I think it is good for you if you will start to trade bitcoin than ethereum. Bitcoin has more potential than ethereum. It is also good to trade and hold bitcoin because it is really profitable.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 08:26:29 AM
I think you should start the same because the ethereum is holding on bitcoin and the other token is holding in the ethereum the same coin is have a future
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
December 22, 2017, 07:46:35 AM
In my opinion, you can buy both. For 40 percent of your fund you can buy Ethereum, and rest of the 60 percent you can buy Bitcoin. Both bitcoin and ethereum price have been dropping, so it is a good opportunity.
Activity: 86
December 22, 2017, 07:44:56 AM
Before start ask yourself Have you complete enough knowledge regarding both coins and rules of trading,Where you feel comfort to afford easily,then take final decision either Bitcoin or etherum but take good care start with small to loose small. After getting expertise go with High investment.

Totally agree, this is a great advise  Wink
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 22, 2017, 07:31:26 AM
Before start ask yourself Have you complete enough knowledge regarding both coins and rules of trading,Where you feel comfort to afford easily,then take final decision either Bitcoin or etherum but take good care start with small to loose small. After getting expertise go with High investment.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
December 22, 2017, 06:00:41 AM
you can try buying both Bitcoin and Ethereum. Before trading you should have knowledge about trading, know the risk and know when you must buy or sell.  start your trading and get experience.
Activity: 33
December 22, 2017, 04:39:19 AM
Today, Bitcoin price down to 12K, i think this time is suitable to buy Bitcoin than Ethereum.
Activity: 49
December 21, 2017, 11:33:15 AM
Bitcoin is the Master of Crypto currency so Starting with a few worth isn't bad for a Newbie
Activity: 39
December 21, 2017, 10:15:27 AM
If you are starting then always start with bitcoins. Right now bitcoins are pretty low compared to its potential growth in the next couple of days. Since I there is a high likely that prices will go up due to the recent correction and after the correction no pump has happened and that resulted to alts going up beyond their true price. I see that alt holders will be dumping them in the next days to buy bitcoins back at low prices.
Merit: 102
CV proof..best project 2018
December 21, 2017, 10:07:59 AM
i suggest you to start with ethereum .that not mean bitcoin is a bad thing.majority of problem people having is less capital to start cryptocurrency.so its very difficult to buy significant amount of bitcoin for most of the newbies.etherium is a currency which have very hi potential.but its very cheap when comparing with bitcoin.so buy etherium as much as you can.invest them on good ico during presale and get some coins with bonuses.get senior advices/openions when you choose correct ico.if you choosed correct one you can multiply hour etherium in 3-4 months.while holding that ico coins you can participte some bounties and airdrops to earn some extra etherium.after few months you may have enouh capital.if you want you can buy some bitcoins now.
if you are a rich newbie dont hesitate to buy bitcoin initially.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
December 21, 2017, 09:32:13 AM
perhaps starting with ethereum is much better because bitcoin is very high and we can not easily afford it, however ethereum is rising very fast now , more from 500 to 800 in just a month, that is really surprising speed making it more profitable than bitcoin.
Yes ETH is growing so fast, and next year this coin also gives us a big surprise like how BTC gave this year. So starting with ETH is good to compare BTC. The price is also affordable, and expectations are also very high on this coin.
Activity: 86
December 21, 2017, 09:22:58 AM
If you have enough money, I think the easiest way is to invest in Bitcoin. But, if you want more than just invest, I believe Ethereum is an slower, cheaper and more interesting path. Ethereum is more than just a coin, brings with itself all the blockchain innovation, and because is its identification, it will continue improving to not to be overpass by others like Cardano. So it is quite exciting to follow the informations and see which one will be the new improvement that all of we can benefit and how those improvements can provoke a rise on the market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
December 21, 2017, 09:08:03 AM
perhaps starting with ethereum is much better because bitcoin is very high and we can not easily afford it, however ethereum is rising very fast now , more from 500 to 800 in just a month, that is really surprising speed making it more profitable than bitcoin.
Merit: 121
December 21, 2017, 09:05:23 AM
For me I choose bitcoin because it gives us more profit better than ethereum. I like also the time if bitcoin value is so very high, it bring me a lot of profit. We can start with a small amount to work with this system and it gives us better potential. Bitcoin is most popular due to their value many people admire bitcoin now.
Activity: 59
December 21, 2017, 08:48:40 AM
I agree with JPMoron Smiley.
Right now BTC is correcting and ETH is on the move so BTC would be the wiser option. But for long term it does not matter.
Pages:
Jump to: