Pages:
Author

Topic: Start with Bitcoin or Ethereum - page 15. (Read 4061 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 505
December 24, 2017, 06:06:33 AM
Go with ethereum as it will more easy to afford and there is a team that back it up.as multiple upcoming ico are using ethereum blockchain ,it price can spike to a new heights.go for btc if you are going to hold for a longer span,due to high transaction fee and slow Transaction speed ,there is dilemma in mind of people related to it but no one can replace bitcoin for few year more so its price will rise.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Diceroll.xyz
December 24, 2017, 05:28:39 AM
No doubt BTC is great crypto compare to ETH. But If you willing to make the profit there are 2 ways of trading in my opinion. Which I love to follow and every time I got good profit.

1. Wait and Hold: Just Buy any coin and wait till it's got some good price and sell it

2. Arbitrage: In this method, I buy ETH from the International market and sell It in the local market with good price daily.

Smiley Smiley
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
December 24, 2017, 05:21:12 AM
You should consider your capital before choosing when to start, if you can afford a bitcoin then why not to choose bitcoin and just trade it with its volatility which is pretty volatile but if you have only smaller amount of capital then going to ethereum is not a bad choice as long as you know how to manage a coin and how to do a risk management.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
December 24, 2017, 05:10:36 AM
I think its better to start with eth since its affordable right now compared to btc,  As I research eth I can see that the potential of eth is very high for the next 3 years. 
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
December 24, 2017, 05:01:15 AM
Why not split your money between those two coins? Or maybe even more, do your research and hop on.
Don't take advice from this guy he hacked my account and is using it .

Both are very good. Bitcoin is number one and Ethereum is number 2. People from all over the world are investing in these two currencies and mostly in bitcoin. So you can also invest in bitcoin but the price of bitcoin is too high and you may not be able to buy even a single bitcoin but still it is very profitable investment. ETH is not too much profitable but people have saved their money in ETH.
Correct, both this coin are profitable but, when I started in crypto currency community I used bitcoin, because I have no any other coins know that time. Then when time past I just try to invest in the other altcoins like ethereum, waves, ark and litecoin.

In addition I just used bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold because I see that these coin were give me more profit if I hold it for long term
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
December 24, 2017, 12:44:02 AM
I would start with bitcoin, more resources available for you to learn and a nice buying point today
No matters you start with any coin or either it us ethereum or bitcoin. I think you first have to buy bitcoin and than you have to exchange it into any coin you wants. Buy bitcoin first because trading is good when you dealing with volatile assets and I think bitcoin would be a good start for trading  and make a decent day to day profit, Ethereum is on the stable side of the market but it's been showing good signs now, just put it on your watch list.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 12:15:12 AM
I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?

Depends on how much you plan to invest. if it's very little it might be a good idea to try BTC first. BTC has many quick swings so with little money at worst you may lose a few bucks. ETH is much more stable.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 07:35:08 PM
You should make a decision by yourself but if you need an idea if what investment is good I suggest to invest on bitcoin. It can give you more profit because the price increases but Ethereum is also good.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
December 23, 2017, 06:25:33 PM

yes buy coin with a cheap price to study, buy ETH and buy ICO which the price is still cheap to increase your trading capital. yes because when you buy ico then we can get very much bonus.
Activity: 27
December 23, 2017, 06:14:34 PM

With the current BTC price I sugest you to start on Ether.
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 06:14:24 PM
I would start with bitcoin, more resources available for you to learn and a nice buying point today
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 23, 2017, 05:11:35 PM

I'd suggest you start with bitcoin. Although Ethereum is a good coin with a great potential, it still hasn't long way to go. Bitcoin has achieved all that already.
Another reason to start with bitcoin is the fact that it is more accepted than Ethereum in the market.
Besides, you get to make a lot of profit if you trade in bitcoin rather than in Ethereum.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Get Ready to Make money.
December 23, 2017, 04:21:20 PM
Obviously that EVERYBODY should start with bitcoin instead of ethereum, just a simple logic.
You can not start with ethereum if you do not even know how the whole crypto ecosystem works.
Just dont be a dumb guy, start with bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 23, 2017, 04:12:01 PM
When the rate of Bitcoin is low at the moment, then I recommend that you truly should buy plenty of Bitcoin lay holding, or you buy at the rate of 70% Bitcoin and 30% Ethereum. Undeniably Ethereum is very potent at the present time due to the growth in the rate of nearly 10,000% in just 1 year are explained. Therefore I advise you to buy Bitcoins at this time when its rates are down almost very low.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
December 23, 2017, 01:47:53 PM
Why not split your money between those two coins? Or maybe even more, do your research and hop on.
Don't take advice from this guy he hacked my account and is using it .

Both are very good. Bitcoin is number one and Ethereum is number 2. People from all over the world are investing in these two currencies and mostly in bitcoin. So you can also invest in bitcoin but the price of bitcoin is too high and you may not be able to buy even a single bitcoin but still it is very profitable investment. ETH is not too much profitable but people have saved their money in ETH.
actually live is much lower than the price of Bitcoin and this gives an opportunity for people with more or less low starting capital to start trading or investing with a cheap product whose Bitcoin. I think that the answer may be different, because the etherium is much more stable than Bitcoin.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
December 23, 2017, 01:26:09 PM
I think you should start with ETH because the transaction fee of ETH is very cheap and every transaction is confirmed very quickly. Currently the price of ETH is 720 $ and in 2018 we can see the price of ETH increased very high and will soon reach $ 10,000 in the next 3 years
Activity: 11
December 23, 2017, 01:16:56 PM
Why not both? Diversification isn't bad. You can allocate a fixed percentage to each and rebalance as necessary. See https://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/rebalancing.asp
Activity: 51
December 23, 2017, 01:09:06 PM

both of them good bitcoin you can use it to buy any other altcoins.

ETH better with newbie to buy tokens and move it into eth.
Activity: 119
Merit: 14
Kawa
December 23, 2017, 11:20:40 AM
In the current situation it will be more profitable to buy many ETH instead of BTC. ETH simply grow faster and the potential of ETH is bigger than the BTC. BTC due to it high fees is just an investment asset
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
December 23, 2017, 10:55:02 AM
The current bitcoin fee is too high so I think you should not buy bitcoin though bitcoin are good support. Eth would be a better option if you want to hold long on some trading floors that allow you to swap eth / altcoin pairs.
Pages:
Jump to: