Pages:
Author

Topic: Start with Bitcoin or Ethereum - page 17. (Read 4061 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 06:48:45 AM
I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?

Start with BTC now.

BTC is just having correction, it ll rise back again to 20k.
ETH is on the move,..... but you can see it easily it was rising without correction so far.
Better BTC.

BTC is in New York Trading too,
what else?
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
December 21, 2017, 06:44:27 AM
according to my opinion starting with ethereum is best then bitcoin now a days because price of bitcoin is very high and also transaction fee is also very high while transaction is taking enough time also while ethereum price is not too much high while transaction fee is also less and trading with ethereum is now a days easy as compare to bitcoin . Bitcoin network is very overloaded. But If you have big money then you can also start with BTC and can earn profit with a quick rate.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 05:53:48 AM
You should buy Bitcoin, it is better than Ethereum.
Activity: 350
December 21, 2017, 05:53:32 AM

You can always start on both just diverse your money into two of them then invest it but them both but i advice that you should have a larger part in bitcoins because they are huge these days so they will always go successful. And another thing do not rely on just holding your coins learn to gain coins without spending money just like joining in some jobs here in this forum like signature campaigns and bounties social media and a lot more. That will help you be much successful in this game in a short period of time.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
December 21, 2017, 05:25:02 AM
In my mind, at present Ethereum is the best for start business. Now $850= 1Eth, but one year ago it was $200=1Eth. So if you hold 10Eth one year you will be a rich man its hundred percent sure. So start with Ethereum. best of luck
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 04:47:11 AM
investing in bitcoin I think it is a good idea because the bitcoin price is getting bigger and higher it will certainly benefit us. but it's too late if investing now because at this time bitcoin prices are very high. I suggest to invest in ETH or LTC because their prices are in the process of skyrocketing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
December 21, 2017, 04:19:02 AM
Yeah, you dont have to buy a whole coin. Ethereum is fine but it is waiting for a long time and then jumps increasing its price. If you are new, I definitely suggest bitcoin. By the way, don't go into the bcash trap because coinbase will release a huge amount of bcash, which will drop its price significantly.

Basically you can choose weather of those coins. They are both profitable in terms of trading and investing. The decisions is yours if yiu have enough money to buy bitcoin you can start it now. But budget is medium and wanting to chategorized the money you can do it in ethereum coin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
December 21, 2017, 04:01:44 AM
Yeah, you dont have to buy a whole coin. Ethereum is fine but it is waiting for a long time and then jumps increasing its price. If you are new, I definitely suggest bitcoin. By the way, don't go into the bcash trap because coinbase will release a huge amount of bcash, which will drop its price significantly.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
December 20, 2017, 11:45:02 PM
start with bitcoin and it can give you more profit and nowadays price is already fluctuating and its my personal thinking that you can make a good profit in these days. second i will suggest you to invest in some new promising and good features crypto currencies. recently Litecoin is rising and i dont know wether you have invested in them or not. but at the present i will suggest you to buy bitcoin and buy some other new cryptocurrency like DeepOnion Smiley
Activity: 33
December 20, 2017, 11:01:30 PM
Personally, I think Bitcoin will be replaced by Ethereum, so buy Ethereum right away when it is still cheap price.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 20, 2017, 10:44:49 PM
I think at the moment it's better to start mona on ethereum because the bitcoin price is high today and it's hard when you buy it and it suddenly drops you down and you have nothing to earn but I'm at eth just because it's cheap its price rises too much but in bitcoin it's fast enough to raise its price so they prefer bitcoin rather than ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
December 20, 2017, 10:03:26 PM
It's not just a coin, you need perfect time for buying. I'm a bitcoin supporter and if you plan to buy bitcoin moment is now or you should wait more and buy in dip. Couple articles wrote about 50% correction and drop on 10k, I don't think that price will go so low but we never know.
For eth many people claim its undervalued so maybe this is a good chance to buy eth under 1000 dollars. Both are food coins just you need to find good time for buying.
Activity: 532
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
December 20, 2017, 09:29:05 PM
If you know the job, any currency will bring you a gain; if not, you'll lose.
Now that everything grows, it's simple to make gains, but with turbulence only the pro will survive.
I think that at this point you should invest in Etherum instead of bitcoin as this will reduce your risk because bitcoin is overpriced. Currently ETherum is priced at about $ 800 so it can easily increase prices compared to bitcoin is stable from $ 16000-18000.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
December 20, 2017, 08:55:03 PM
If you know the job, any currency will bring you a gain; if not, you'll lose.
Now that everything grows, it's simple to make gains, but with turbulence only the pro will survive.
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
December 20, 2017, 08:46:50 PM
If you have no experience in trading, I'd advice you to open a demo forex account just to see how the game is working. Only when you have a good proficiency you can try with crypto: due to high volatility, crypto is much more dangerous than forex. Don'f confuse trading with gambling.
Activity: 88
December 20, 2017, 08:36:30 PM
Bitcoin will let you learn a lot while keeping your money relatively safe. I would suggest going with Bitcoin first. The rest will follow.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
December 20, 2017, 08:36:03 PM
You have more information about BTC than other coins. That will make a huge difference when trading so def the answer is BTC.
Activity: 276
December 20, 2017, 08:34:12 PM

Bitcoin is a good start of investment, but it depends on your choice but in my case, i choose to go with my investment with bitcoin, you can earn even if you will hold it for the long periond.
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
December 20, 2017, 07:11:49 PM
You’ll do fine with either one. Why not buy some of both Bitcoin and Ethereum? I like to hold several cryptocurrencies including those 2. I think holding Bitcoin is a must and Ethereum is a close second. But I also like holding a few others as well. One thing I know for sure is that I will hold some Bitcoins for a long term investment. The altcoins may vary but they will mostly be some of the top coins.
Activity: 472
December 20, 2017, 12:16:52 PM
I think you should start trading Ethereum first. Because, at present bitcoin price is too high. You should wait for the price to come down a bit.
Pages:
Jump to: