Pages:
Author

Topic: Start with Bitcoin or Ethereum - page 30. (Read 4061 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
December 01, 2017, 07:01:43 PM
Well considering this is a Bitcoin forum I think you came to the wrong place if you think we would suggest Ethereum is better than Bitcoin. Cheesy

Although you are entitled to your opinion if you think it is better to trade Ethereum, I would say it is a close contect and both are good options, but at the end of the day you need to know what you are doing before trading any currency because otherwise you are going to just lose everything no matter what coin you trade... it is just simple reality!

I think this forum is not all about bitcoin because i saw some section woth altcoin and also politic and off topic.
Actually i would suggest etherium for the choice.
Etherium also has big potential grow like bitcoin and its also in low price.
Recently etherium price start growing ferom $292 to $500 and its good though.
But as people said, you have to understand what trading is before continue, or otherwise you can loss your capital.
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
December 01, 2017, 06:58:38 PM
Start with Bitcoin, if you want to trade. They are the basis of tradings. Or buy both cryptocurrencies and hold them on long term. Bitcoin Cash is also a good cryptocurrency to begin with, because fees are lower as on BTC transactions.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 01, 2017, 06:45:04 PM
If you are a starter i advise to start with eth for many reasons:
- Most of new tokens are built on eth blockchain.
- Most of ICO's requires eth to invest in.
- Eth price is much lower than bitcoin and i expect it significantly rise soon.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
December 01, 2017, 06:26:28 PM
Ethereum is the smart choice in this situation
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 01, 2017, 06:09:17 PM
I want to start  trading , should  i buy Bitcoin or Etheureum first ?

Etherium and bitcoin are my favorit. Etherium has smaller price now compare with bitcoin.
If you have enough to buy both then just tradimg with those 2 coins because they are profitable.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I love Beauty
December 01, 2017, 06:08:54 PM
Both are well known to me,The pair will give you profits that you will enter that pair...Analysis First
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
December 01, 2017, 05:56:56 PM

Both of them are very good though. So start with both is recommended.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
December 01, 2017, 05:54:40 PM
Well considering this is a Bitcoin forum I think you came to the wrong place if you think we would suggest Ethereum is better than Bitcoin. Cheesy

Although you are entitled to your opinion if you think it is better to trade Ethereum, I would say it is a close contect and both are good options, but at the end of the day you need to know what you are doing before trading any currency because otherwise you are going to just lose everything no matter what coin you trade... it is just simple reality!
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
December 01, 2017, 03:40:37 PM

If you:

- understand the risks and willing to take it anytime

- knows trading basics

- at least can make a good decision

- you know what you are really doing

... then you can start whether you bought both Bitcoin and Ethereum. Analyzation will came from your view about the trend. Final verdict will be placed on your own decision so if you think you can do it, then build and start your trading experience now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 110
December 01, 2017, 03:28:08 PM

I personally highly suggest starting with BTC. BTC is the mother of all other crypto. No matter how good ETH is, at the moment it's still classified as an alt coin.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 03:23:06 PM
Pages:
Jump to: