Pages:
Author

Topic: Statement about the suspect of recent Bitcoinica hack - page 16. (Read 136139 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!
Nice job trying to rewrite history by editing out your admission that you plan to stalk Zhou Tong, mlawrence.  Too bad Matthew quoted it first though, it's not going down the memory hole.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
If all that were true, what makes you think that it would entitle Bitcoinca users to EXTRA. If anything, funds recovered in excess of the liabilities at Bitcoinica would go to pay back the funds injected to cover the first 2 hacks.

Whatever, man.  I don't care what happens once the thief is held accountable.  I don't care what happens to him once he is caught either.  Like many other people, I grew sick of the games of Zhou and his sock puppets.  Time for the boy to face the real world.

Edit:  And I am not making any promises.  The PI company claims they will be able to deliver and I believe them.  It's going to happen.
vip
Activity: 608
Merit: 501
-
And we'll get the other 25kBTC back.  It's very probable a police investigation will tie him to the first hacks as well, so we will get MORE money back.  It's a win win.

Previous losses were covered by Bitcoinica owners, which means that if somehow those funds are recovered, they will be returned to whoever paid for everyone.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
You guys may call it stalking, but the kid stole half a million dollars.  I'm bringing him to justice, and no court in the world will call that stalking.  If Zhou's payroll perma-bans me, then that's life.
Yes, and I think your stupid actions will actually prevent us from getting anything back. Your crusade will cost us all a lot of money. Hopefully someone with deep pockets (Roger?) will find out, how to sue you for this.

You're not getting your money back from him this way anyway.  At least this way we can bring him to Justice and seize his assets.
He already returned 15kBTC. I think your crusade already affects your thinking.

And we'll get the other 25kBTC back.  It's very probable a police investigation will tie him to the first hacks as well, so we will get MORE money back.  It's a win win.

If all that were true, what makes you think that it would entitle Bitcoinca users to EXTRA. If anything, funds recovered in excess of the liabilities at Bitcoinica would go to pay back the funds injected to cover the first 2 hacks.
aq
Activity: 238
You guys may call it stalking, but the kid stole half a million dollars.  I'm bringing him to justice, and no court in the world will call that stalking.  If Zhou's payroll perma-bans me, then that's life.
Yes, and I think your stupid actions will actually prevent us from getting anything back. Your crusade will cost us all a lot of money. Hopefully someone with deep pockets (Roger?) will find out, how to sue you for this.

You're not getting your money back from him this way anyway.  At least this way we can bring him to Justice and seize his assets.

You must be a complete noob...
So I recommend watching http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um63OQz3bjo to you.
Your account can not be frozen
Good luck seizing his Bitcoins.
Sorry, but really epic stupidity
Vod
legendary

aq

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Making people afraid to pursue legal recourse by threatening harm, such as the loss of funds, is the "protection" variant of extortion. FYI.

Vod
legendary

Stick to your pot Rarity - you don't belong in the real world.

I have never and will never use drugs.  Keeping my mind and body Clear is what has helped me refrain from being caught up in the pitchfork wielding mob that is leading you astray, I highly recommend you try and find out what is wrong with your life that has taken you off the path of clarity.  
Activity: 336
1. Free speech - you can say anything as long as it is relevant and presented in a calm and polite manner. Swearing, SHOUTING etc. make your post more likely to be removed.

Well, he was polite about referencing violence. So if sticking to the free speech vibe he's in the clear.
Vod
legendary
It still doesn't make it okay to threaten violence. This very well could lead to the first Bitcoin related murder but I hope that day never happens. If he is guilty, the law will prove it and punish him. It will take time, but that's something you have to be willing to accept. Get your head on straight.

Ok, people, I have not threatened to harm anyone.  I said people have been killed for less, which is true.

I'm just finding his identity and turning it over to the authorities.  I'm not arranging for any kind of violence from across the world.   Cheesy
aq
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh
Cheesy

Neither do you.
Activity: 560
He's not just stalking him, he is also referencing acts of violence.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1057307

You better get used to invasion Zhou, cause it's going to get a lot worse.

Where I come from we don't let people steal half a million dollars and get away with it.

That's all I'm going to say about that anymore, since I'm not going to incriminate myself further.

This is not okay.

Stealing $500,000 is not okay.  

People have been killed for a lot less - stop living in your imaginary pink unicorn world.

It still doesn't make it okay to threaten violence. This very well could lead to the first Bitcoin related murder but I hope that day never happens. If he is guilty, the law will prove it and punish him. It will take time, but that's something you have to be willing to accept. Get your head on straight.
Vod
legendary

Where I come from we don't let people steal half a million dollars and get away with it.

That's all I'm going to say about that anymore, since I'm not going to incriminate myself further.

This is not okay.

People have been killed for a lot less - stop living in your imaginary pink unicorn world.

And now has referenced murdering Zhou.

Cheesy

Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

This is not okay.

It's going to burn when you're banned for free  Cheesy.

This is not okay.

And now has referenced murdering Zhou.
Vod
legendary

This is not okay.

This is not okay.

You guys may call it stalking

You already admitted it, which is way more evidence of guilt than you have against Zhou Tong, who you are threatening to stalk and physically assault.
Pages:
Jump to: