Pages:
Author

Topic: Statement about the suspect of recent Bitcoinica hack - page 14. (Read 136139 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

troll ?  I like your perseverance, yet, some explanation of your findings would be appreciated.

All the links are of Kevin Lim that listed for sale lifepath.me on eBay of which Zhou Tong owned at the time of it's listing. This is the definitive proof that there is no Zhou Tong, but some other person, namely Kevin Lim.

~Bruno~

What are you smoking Bruno? Zhou doesn't even own ISTHEREASON.COM. Zhou's domain WHOIS record shows Zhou's information.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

troll ?  I like your perseverance, yet, some explanation of your findings would be appreciated.

All the links are of Kevin Lim that listed for sale lifepath.me on eBay of which Zhou Tong owned at the time of it's listing. This is the definitive proof that there is no Zhou Tong, but some other person, namely Kevin Lim.

~Bruno~
donator
Activity: 1731
Merit: 1008

troll ?  I like your perseverance, yet, some explanation of your findings would be appreciated.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
The amount of mentally ill people on this thread is staggering.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!
Stick to your pot Rarity - you don't belong in the real world.

I have never and will never use drugs.  Keeping my mind and body Clear is what has helped me refrain from being caught up in the pitchfork wielding mob that is leading you astray, I highly recommend you try and find out what is wrong with your life that has taken you off the path of clarity.  

Amen, girl! Are you an Agorist, too?

~Bruno~

I'm a dude, and probably about as far from an Agorist as is possible politically. 
legendary
If ZouhTong is not a real person...WHO did Matthew from Bitcoin Magazine interview in that Video for Bitcoinica ?

http://bitcoinmagazine.net/10-questions-with-zhou-tong/

WTF ?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoinica-interview-43861

http://bittalk.tv/?p=105

Some other Asian guy with a more mature voice than a 16(+)-year-old. A PLANT! Listen to "Zhou Tong" again in that video.

~Bruno~

Zhoutong -

To end this speculation just skype right now with one of the forum respected members.  I just listened to that interview you had.  If this is really you, I do not doubt that your english is that proficient, and I would imagine you are proficient at many other things.  

To me, some of the interview seems "scripted."  Just my opinion.  Not that it matters, it could still be your voice.  And I do believe that could be your voice, the voice of a 17 year old.  But, since there is all the sudden this idea floating around, why not put it to rest?  

Isn't it my best interest to be a fake person right now?

I'm trying to do good and help people, but people don't give any merit to that.

To end the speculation now, Zhou Tong is fake and the guy behind it wants to help Bitcoinica customers to get their money back. Bitcoinica is just an illusional product that has never been built.

I believe some people will be very satisfied now.

I just ran out of toilet paper, but lucky for me I have printer paper. So that I don't waste a sheet, I will print this out and then use it.

Would you believe that I've yet to reach the end of this thread, starting only 7 pages behind...and on a second pot of coffee? It's not that I'm a slow reading, but... I forgot what I was going to pen. (seriously, for it's getting late and I'm tired, but won't call it a night till I get through this)

~Bruno~
Activity: 686
Wat
Its just strange for a guy who was claimed to have left bitcoin behind to be still involved/listed in such a project.

Fair enough. That page hasn't been updated in 8 months I think.

Im sure PG would have asked first if he wasnt so busy hitting on rarity  Smiley
Its just strange for a guy who was claimed to have left bitcoin behind to be still involved/listed in such a project.

Fair enough. That page hasn't been updated in 8 months I think.
Wat
It surprises me that Zhou wouldn't speak exclusively through an attorney with the amount of money involved.

The evidence that is building up here is going to make the plantiff's job very easy.

Thanks for the input Atlas. Aren't you permabanned?
I think you need to reread that other topic. You're mistaking me for someone else.

No I'm not, and your cookie cutter approach to creating new identities is really insulting everyone's intellect.

http://dcao.org/?page_id=36  is zhou tong your business partner ?

Nope, never has been either. There have been roughly 70 members in the DCAO since it's inception. I understand that not a lot of people know much about the DCAO or how it works, but imagine 20mission but online. We have lawyers, designers, developers, investors, visionaries, marketers, writers, and heavy enthusiasts all under the same group interested in incubating products and services and raising the standards for ourselves one day at a time. Charlie Shrem seems to think Zhou Tong is guilty for example, but Charlie Shrem is also in the DCAO. Does that mean he is a business partner?  Roll Eyes

Zhou Tong left the DCAO shortly after the Linode hack (which bothered me a bit because it sent some mixed signals).

legendary
Stick to your pot Rarity - you don't belong in the real world.

I have never and will never use drugs.  Keeping my mind and body Clear is what has helped me refrain from being caught up in the pitchfork wielding mob that is leading you astray, I highly recommend you try and find out what is wrong with your life that has taken you off the path of clarity.  

Amen, girl! Are you an Agorist, too?

~Bruno~
It surprises me that Zhou wouldn't speak exclusively through an attorney with the amount of money involved.

The evidence that is building up here is going to make the plantiff's job very easy.

I think you need to reread that other topic. You're mistaking me for someone else.

No I'm not, and your cookie cutter approach to creating new identities is really insulting everyone's intellect.

http://dcao.org/?page_id=36  is zhou tong your business partner ?

Nope, never has been either. There have been roughly 70 members in the DCAO since it's inception. I understand that not a lot of people know much about the DCAO or how it works, but imagine 20mission but online. We have lawyers, designers, developers, investors, visionaries, marketers, writers, and heavy enthusiasts all under the same group interested in incubating products and services and raising the standards for ourselves one day at a time. Charlie Shrem seems to think Zhou Tong is guilty for example, but Charlie Shrem is also in the DCAO. Does that mean he is a business partner?  Roll Eyes

Zhou Tong left the DCAO shortly after the Linode hack (which bothered me a bit because it sent some mixed signals).
Wat

http://dcao.org/?page_id=36  is zhou tong your business partner ?
donator
Activity: 1731
Merit: 1008

Cry  Why must I read this to get updates on Bitcoinica ?
There is this ignore button I learned to use... Quoting these idiots defeat my use of the tool.

Thanks to LoupGaroux for providing an insightful point of view and Bruno for trying to find proofs.

The last 6 page were 95% useless facepalm.
legendary
At this point we don't even know who you are because you continue to systematically refuse to provide KYC information. Feel free to sue me, or the company. No further statements from me regarding this issue.

Right, he should just give all his information to you so you can post it publicly for your lynch mob here, you aren't as clever as you think.

See! Even Rarity knows that the following is true.

Another Dustin Curtis Whois--the guy who had for sale lifepath.me on eBay and that Zhou Tong owns:

Registrant:
Kevin Lim
Pine Grove, Block 1K, #01-39
Singapore, 599001
Singapore

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: ISTHEREASON.COM
Created on: 08-Aug-04
Expires on: 08-Aug-13
Last Updated on: 09-Aug-11

Administrative Contact:
Lim, Kevin [email protected]
Singapore, 599001
Singapore
+65.97371764

Technical Contact:
Lim, Kevin [email protected]
Singapore, 599001
Singapore
+65.97371764

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It surprises me that Zhou wouldn't speak exclusively through an attorney.  These are some serious accusations and he's providing evidence with no real strategy. 

Pages:
Jump to: