Pages:
Author

Topic: Statement about the suspect of recent Bitcoinica hack - page 20. (Read 136139 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
Thanks Gavin for your statement!! For me you are the one who is the most trustable in this whole bitcoin thing ...
Yes, if only Gavin's avatar didn't look like he was wearing a yellow life-vest, about to bail at any moment Smiley

its called body armor.
donator
Activity: 826
Merit: 1060
Thanks Gavin for your statement!! For me you are the one who is the most trustable in this whole bitcoin thing ...
Yes, if only Gavin's avatar didn't look like he was wearing a yellow life-vest, about to bail at any moment Smiley
legendary
don't get me wrong; i love Bruno.  he's got a good heart and has done more for the community than me.  and his investigations are just intriguing enough to reel you in.  i remember following him and trying to verify all his twists and turns he unveiled during his Who is Tom Williams investigation.  my mind ended up exploding.  oh yes, and he also has this nasty habit of parsing out his findings in a veiled and obtuse way, purposely.  i guess he likes getting everyone's panties twisted up.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
For the record:

I've never met Zhou Tong, and wasn't involved in any with with Bitcoinica.

I have met Tihan, Charlie and Patrick (Murck), and they are all responsible grown-ups who, like any of us, occasionally make mistakes. I think they're making a mistake getting stuck to the Bitcoinica tar-baby, but I think y'all should give them a little space because I think they're genuinely trying to help clean up this mess.

Thanks Gavin for your statement!! For me you are the one who is the most trustable in this whole bitcoin thing because you're thinking like a developer not like a financial bastard!!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 2300
Chief Scientist
For the record:

I've never met Zhou Tong, and wasn't involved in any with with Bitcoinica.

I have met Tihan, Charlie and Patrick (Murck), and they are all responsible grown-ups who, like any of us, occasionally make mistakes. I think they're making a mistake getting stuck to the Bitcoinica tar-baby, but I think y'all should give them a little space because I think they're genuinely trying to help clean up this mess.
legendary
remember when Bruno accused Stefan Thomas of being Tom Williams?  Bwahahahahaha!  Stefan was cool and just laughed it off.... Cheesy
BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
BCJ
He's a line item on the NSA's black budget.
legendary
Hopefully Gavin is not involved!!

Activity: 426
Merit: 250
Alas, it is all true. I am Zhou Tong and Atlas.
What? No, I am Zhou Tong!

(sorry, couldn't help myself)
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Alas, it is all true. I am Zhou Tong and Atlas.

Don't worry though, I've already killed myself as punishment for my deception of leading 3 lives:

BCB
vip
BCJ
bitcoin's own Creature from Jekyll Island
legendary
Please be carefull of what you saying! As far as I learned in the last minutes exists a inner circle...
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
Matthew has to protect his reputation, if it turns out he was being supported by and received funds from a criminal scammer it would not look so great. Kinda have to take anything he says with a grain of salt, that is if you were going to take anything he said seriously anyway.

Matthew needs to respond immediately to the allegations that the money to print the first issue of his laughable magazine came from Zhou Tong, and explain why he is acting like his bitch.

+1000
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Matthew has to protect his reputation, if it turns out he was being supported by and received funds from a criminal scammer it would not look so great. Kinda have to take anything he says with a grain of salt, that is if you were going to take anything he said seriously anyway.

Matthew needs to respond immediately to the allegations that the money to print the first issue of his laughable magazine came from Zhou Tong, and explain why he is acting like his bitch.
legendary
we all know and love Phin but he has this obnoxious habit of going off on witch hunts involving the worst logic and thought processes i've ever seen.  Tom Williams is the penultimate example.  he couldn't connect 2 dots if you drew it on a piece of paper for him.  Wink
+1

LOL - if you really want to see a connection: http://dcao.org/?page_id=36

WTF!!!
BCB
vip
BCJ
If ZouhTong is not a real person...WHO did Matthew from Bitcoin Magazine interview in that Video for Bitcoinica ?

http://bitcoinmagazine.net/10-questions-with-zhou-tong/

WTF ?

ZouhTong never "appeared" on that video.  It was  just a voice and photo....
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Zhou has still not been able to explain selling LR using his own QQ account from the LR account Zhou said "the hacker" created.

You conveniently pass this over every time.

As I have been accused of sockpuppetry many times now, I will now withdraw from this thread

Thank you. If you didn't notice, you passed over the LR-selling once again in your first reply. I consider the question of shilling to have been answered now.

(I'm still asking for anyone who has met either Zhou or Tihan in person to step forward)

+1
Activity: 462
I heart thebaron
If ZouhTong is not a real person...WHO did Matthew from Bitcoin Magazine interview in that Video for Bitcoinica ?

http://bitcoinmagazine.net/10-questions-with-zhou-tong/

WTF ?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoinica-interview-43861

http://bittalk.tv/?p=105
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh
we all know and love Phin but he has this obnoxious habit of going off on witch hunts involving the worst logic and thought processes i've ever seen.  Tom Williams is the penultimate example.  he couldn't connect 2 dots if you drew it on a piece of paper for him.  Wink
+1
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
To distract from this madness going on here:

Zhou any news on the 140.000 USD return? Until when can we expect it save in our lawyers account?
Pages:
Jump to: