Pages:
Author

Topic: Statement about the suspect of recent Bitcoinica hack - page 12. (Read 136139 times)

donator
Activity: 826
Merit: 1060
Whoever bitchen is, he appears to be a scammer ... BitChen connection is not clear
You don't think BitChen is the Chen Jianhai referred to by Zhoutong as his "previous business associate" and scammer?

Especially as BitChen posted this forum message on 14 July 2012:

If anyone could shed some light on the cheapest and fastest methods to withdraw GoxUSD/BTC to wire it'd be much appreciated.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Note: sgitcoin != sgbitcoin (so the Zhou Tong - BitChen connection is not clear at all imho). Also Zhou has not been hiding the fact he owns sgitcoin.com:

Yeah need more evidence for that and it is true that Zhou has never been hiding sgitcoin.com (dunno how I missed that post from him!)

But there does seem like sufficient evidence to strongly suggest that Kevin Lim and Bitchen are one and the same. Not sure that is very helpful yet though!
Activity: 686
Wat
Whoever bitchen is, he appears to be a scammer: http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=bitchen

user feedback:

I bought MP. Days later account locked. Appears to have scammed others with MP

Scammer, attempted to dispute a moneypak and/or used a stolen one

Note: sgitcoin != sgbitcoin (so the Zhou Tong - BitChen connection is not clear at all imho)
Dont crash the party with such minor details Roll Eyes

lol
aq
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Whoever bitchen is, he appears to be a scammer: http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=bitchen

user feedback:

I bought MP. Days later account locked. Appears to have scammed others with MP

Scammer, attempted to dispute a moneypak and/or used a stolen one

Note: sgitcoin != sgbitcoin (so the Zhou Tong - BitChen connection is not clear at all imho)
Dont crash the party with such minor details Roll Eyes
Activity: 761
Mine Silent, Mine Deep

user feedback:

I still have an operating business in Singapore (http://www.sgitcoin.com/) and this service is actually quite popular (top Google result for "buy bitcoin in singapore"). Therefore I regularly deal with foreign exchange, money transfers and e-currencies.
Wat
Activity: 714
Please help me connect the dots illustrated by Bruno ...

Statement 1: Zhou Tong is `Dustin Curtis` owner of lifepath.me

Evidence:

That is correct! Kevin Lim owns isthereason.com. Kevin Lim is the same person that was selling lifepath.me on eBay at the time that Zhou Tong owned it. Zhou Tong even mentions lifepath.me on his Twitter account(s) prior to it being for sale on eBay. The email addresses even match up.

~Bruno~

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lifepath-me-timeline-website-including-domain-name-code-and-designs-/140610305563#ht_3383wt_1165

Statement 2: Kevin Lim is `brainopera`
Evidence:

Now this: https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!msg/hackerspacesg/FkuQ70ss2Z0/F_16htqyfDIJ

Singapore Bitcoins

Hi all,

I'm selling Bitcoins for cash on delivery. Please contact me directly
via email if you want to trade.

Prices and details here: https://sites.google.com/site/singaporebitcoins/

Thank you.

(To the mods: if ads like this aren't welcome on the mailing list, I
apologize. As Bitcoin is relevant to tech and startups, I hope that
this isn't considered spam.)

Scroll down a few posts and you see Kevin Lim's name.

https://sites.google.com/site/singaporebitcoins/

This service is currently on hiatus.

Contact us at [email protected]

~Bruno~

Statement 5: Zhou Tong is a bitcoin vendor in singapore called `sgitcoin`
Evidence:

His email address is [email protected] on www.sgitcoin.com

Hi everyone,

I'm offering GoxUSD funds or BTC for International Bank Wire/ WU/ Moneygram or local bank/ COD for people in Singapore. I will take a percentage as fee for withdrawals. This is a fast way for people looking to trade on Gox without waiting for their insane wire transfer times.

You can contact me via PM on the forums or drop me an email at [email protected]

Do let me know if you have any queries.

Statement 8: bitchen = Kevin Lim
Evidence:
From Statements  4 & 7
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Oops, yes, I do concur. I woke to Mark's report on Zhou Tong's account being hacked, and with a cursory glance on his recent posts reaffirmed that to me. Guess I need to snap out of those afternoon naps - was my sarcastic detector failing.  Undecided

Actually, this was quite over the sarcastic level acceptable considering the current situation.
Yep. I was under the impression that either Zhou Tong has finally gone off his rocker, or some impostor has taken over his account.  Never thought that he was trying to be funny in this dire situation.
vip
Activity: 608
Merit: 501
-
Oops, yes, I do concur. I woke to Mark's report on Zhou Tong's account being hacked, and with a cursory glance on his recent posts reaffirmed that to me. Guess I need to snap out of those afternoon naps - was my sarcastic detector failing.  Undecided

Actually, this was quite over the sarcastic level acceptable considering the current situation.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
ZHOU: The 5000 BTC you wanted still to send, are they stuck with you or still with "Chen"?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Not only AurumXchange, Mtgox dont have a contact physical mail address in their site
or may be i missed to see it?

When you want to apply for AML Level 2 status, you can get their physical address easily on the website.

I had done it and got my account approved in about a week.

But now as we have seen a few posts earlier there is proof that you have this information regarding AurumXchange. There is no reason to delay sending the documents to unfreeze the funds anymore. Please post publicly as soon as you sent them there. What is your guess at this point how long it will take you?
vip
Activity: 490
Merit: 502
Not only AurumXchange, Mtgox dont have a contact physical mail address in their site

When you want to apply for AML Level 2 status, you can get their physical address easily on the website.

I had done it and got my account approved in about a week.
legendary
Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016
Wat
Domain name: sgitcoin.com

Registrant Contact:
   Zhou Tong
   Tong Zhou ()

Fax:
   PO Box 465
   Carlton South, VIC 3053
   AU

Administrative Contact:
   Zhou Tong
   Tong Zhou ()
   +61.390157926
   Fax:
   PO Box 465
   Carlton South, VIC 3053
   AU

Technical Contact:
   NameTerrific
   Tong Zhou ()
   +61.390157926
   Fax:
   Level 10, 50 Market Street
   Melbourne, VIC 3000
   AU

Name Servers:
   node-1.us.terrificdns.com
   node-2.us.terrificdns.com
   node-3.us.terrificdns.com

Creation date: 02 Sep 2011 16:50:00
Expiration date: 02 Sep 2013 16:50:00
According to Domain Tools. Is that not terrific?

Hory shet
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Web Dev, Db Admin, Computer Technician
Domain name: sgitcoin.com

Registrant Contact:
   Zhou Tong
   Tong Zhou ()

Fax:
   PO Box 465
   Carlton South, VIC 3053
   AU

Administrative Contact:
   Zhou Tong
   Tong Zhou ()
   +61.390157926
   Fax:
   PO Box 465
   Carlton South, VIC 3053
   AU

Technical Contact:
   NameTerrific
   Tong Zhou ()
   +61.390157926
   Fax:
   Level 10, 50 Market Street
   Melbourne, VIC 3000
   AU

Name Servers:
   node-1.us.terrificdns.com
   node-2.us.terrificdns.com
   node-3.us.terrificdns.com

Creation date: 02 Sep 2011 16:50:00
Expiration date: 02 Sep 2013 16:50:00
According to Domain Tools. Is that not terrific?
Activity: 574
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
zhoutong has owned the registered domain, since September 2009, www.sgbitcoin.com

There also seems to be someone named Tong Tong Zhou, that has an email address ending with fda.hhs.gov,  connected to several sites of zhou tong's
Zhou Tong Tong seems to be a quite common name for a girl. On the other hand, I think Zhou Tong's account is compromised too.
Nah, I disagree. This is just Zhou being sarcastic.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1016
zhoutong has owned the registered domain, since September 2009, www.sgbitcoin.com

There also seems to be someone named Tong Tong Zhou, that has an email address ending with fda.hhs.gov,  connected to several sites of zhou tong's
Zhou Tong Tong seems to be a quite common name for a girl. On the other hand, I think Zhou Tong's account is compromised too.
Nah, I disagree. This is just Zhou being sarcastic. Although, it'd be hilarious if it was.

That's what I thought as well. Unless you have some other evidence?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

Nah, I disagree. This is just Zhou being sarcastic. Although, it'd be hilarious if it was.
Pages:
Jump to: