Pages:
Author

Topic: Stephen Reed's Million Dollar Logistic Model - page 10. (Read 123165 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

It's a word document. It's hosted on the official website of a (good) university. What are you talking about?

The document loaded in Linux/Libre Office for me but used a lot of CPU so I was suspicious. Anyway, the content was not directly related to a logistic model of pricing.

So those lot of pages does not help us...screw that university
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Stephen Reed

It's a word document. It's hosted on the official website of a (good) university. What are you talking about?

The document loaded in Linux/Libre Office for me but used a lot of CPU so I was suspicious. Anyway, the content was not directly related to a logistic model of pricing.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
is there a reason the spreadsheet has stopped being updated?

Sorry, I was on vacation. The regular updates have resumed. I resolve to perform the updates in the future even on vacation.

The widely expected July rally did not occur. Bitcoin transaction volume has been relatively flat this year, and I believe that a resumption of bitcoin transaction growth will fuel the next rally.

you know what, enjoy your vacation fully, they are more valuable than  prediction models.

Mean while i wanna show you some scholarly prediction models by an economics school, i found this yesterday..

thesis.eur.nl/pub/16296/358728jk-Joop-Korteweg.docx

Did anyone else download this? I accidentally downloaded it and opened it before I realized what I did and now I'm afraid to use that computer.

Activity: 503
Here's a chart of the speculative Ethereum presale activity to date:

https://blockchain.info/charts/balance?address=36PrZ1KHYMpqSyAQXSG8VwbUiq2EogxLo2
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
World Class Cryptonaire
Anyone following Stephen Reed's Model (all of us right?) should check out this related video as to why the S-curve is related to Bitcoin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHUPPYzzZrI&index=11&list=PLzctEq7iZD-7-DgJM604zsndMapn9ff6q

Brought to my attention by Litecoinguy here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=723876.new#new
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010
In Satoshi I Trust
thx for that work.

Sorry, I was on vacation. The regular updates have resumed. I resolve to perform the updates in the future even on vacation.

The widely expected July rally did not occur. Bitcoin transaction volume has been relatively flat this year, and I believe that a resumption of bitcoin transaction growth will fuel the next rally.

you know what, enjoy your vacation fully, they are more valuable than  prediction models.

Mean while i wanna show you some scholarly prediction models by an economics school, i found this yesterday..

Did anyone else download this? I accidentally downloaded it and opened it before I realized what I did and now I'm afraid to use that computer.

wHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!.. ITS JUST A DOCUMENT

Bitcoin has made me a nervous moron.

me too becoming lot anxious because of bitcoin
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Bitcoin has made me a nervous moron.

legendary
Activity: 1762

The rest of this guy's posts seem legit: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cuddaloreappu-199595

Did he get hacked on just this message? Do you know for a fact that it contains a virus or something?

And here is Google's HTML conversion of it, if you're unsure about wanting to click on it (the textual content seems ok): http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:5FZTXuEQ610J:thesis.eur.nl/pub/16296/358728jk-Joop-Korteweg.docx+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
legendary

The rest of this guy's posts seem legit: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cuddaloreappu-199595

Did he get hacked on just this message? Do you know for a fact that it contains a virus or something?
Activity: 27

Activity: 16

Great to see you back!  Grin

Activity: 686
Stephen Reed

Activity: 55
Six new hedge funds look to gain exposure to bitcoin market.    http://www.coindesk.com/6-new-hedge-funds-seeking-bitcoin-returns/
legendary

It'd be awesome if there was some way to automate the Google Spreadsheet price update so we didn't have to wait for him to update it every so often. This is one of the few charts I've seen that are long term, nonlinear, and that incorporate the prior Mt. Gox data, so I like to come back to it every so often.
Activity: 25
Merit: 250

I just arrived at my summer home in the Colorado mountains, where I will escape Austin heat for a month.

The spreadsheet has been updated. Interesting that the trend price is growing at $25 daily.

Spread sheet does not seem to auto update.. last price was on the 28th of June.. now 16th of July. ..
Activity: 55

I just arrived at my summer home in the Colorado mountains, where I will escape Austin heat for a month.

The spreadsheet has been updated. Interesting that the trend price is growing at $25 daily.

Spread sheet does not seem to auto update.. last price was on the 28th of June.. now 16th of July. ..

Link for current price on Slippery's model: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=10%5E%28-2.869800+%2B+0.003012+*+%28%28number+of+days+since+2009+Jan+03%29%2Fdays%29%29

Link for delta away from model: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=log+%28bitcoin%2Fusd%29++%2F+log+10+%2B+2.869800+-++0.003012+*++number+of+days+since+2009+Jan+03+%2Fdays+

Thanks!
Activity: 378
Merit: 255

Link for current price on Slippery's model: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=10%5E%28-2.869800+%2B+0.003012+*+%28%28number+of+days+since+2009+Jan+03%29%2Fdays%29%29

Link for delta away from model: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=log+%28bitcoin%2Fusd%29++%2F+log+10+%2B+2.869800+-++0.003012+*++number+of+days+since+2009+Jan+03+%2Fdays+
Pages:
Jump to: