Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ SUR ★ Token As A Pledge for Suretly - page 2. (Read 312245 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 1

People on the Suretly platform prefer to use fiat money to pay for the services of the platform. That is why there is no demand in SUR token.

Team of Suretly is working on territory of Russia and cryptocurrency is not regulated in Russia.

The most important thing is that continue to work, have profit, regulary repurchase tokens from the profit and then burn the tokens.
Activity: 15

People on the Suretly platform prefer to use fiat money to pay for the services of the platform. That is why there is no demand in SUR token.

Team of Suretly is working on territory of Russia and cryptocurrency is not regulated in Russia.
Activity: 197

Now it is a very difficult economical situation and I do not know how such economy situation will reflect to the price of the tokens.

The price of many tokens falls and this it true.

It's understandable but what is not understandable is when the volume is not good, just like this coin, the price did not rise, it's trading at a volume that is no liquidity at all, no interest for traders would mean to me that the project will just struggle.

Activity: 28

Now it is a very difficult economical situation and I do not know how such economy situation will reflect to the price of the tokens.

The price of many tokens falls and this it true.
Activity: 189

Nobody knows how long coronavirus will last and what will be with economy in future.

Now many experts think that cryptocurrency is a good alternative to fiat system. So good cryptocurrency projects has a big chance to survive.

Soon it will be a halving of Bitcoin and many experts predict that soon cryptocurrency market will start to grow.

Activity: 15

Nobody knows how long coronavirus will last and what will be with economy in future.

Now many experts think that cryptocurrency is a good alternative to fiat system. So good cryptocurrency projects has a big chance to survive.

Soon it will be a halving of Bitcoin and many experts predict that soon cryptocurrency market will start to grow.
Activity: 38
Merit: 11

Yes, Suretly can survive in difficult times, but I hope they find a way to rise and grow rapidly, because not always they will only survive, but also need to skyrocket.

Now the main thing is to survive. It is very hard to develop something.

Activity: 127
Merit: 8

Yes, Suretly can survive in difficult times, but I hope they find a way to rise and grow rapidly, because not always they will only survive, but also need to skyrocket.

Now the main thing is to survive. It is very hard to develop something.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
At least team of Suretly are doing something. We see every year report about their development.
True, at least the project is still running and the team is still working, we don't know in the future. if Suretly later gets a big partnership that will support Suretly's development or maybe a new investor, then it will be a big advantage for the Suretly project and SUR token holders

I think that in such difficult situation only the best projects will survive. May be in future the price of SUR will grow because they are doing a lot to survive.

Suretly survived in 2018 when cryptocurrency market falled, so I think that the team of Suretly has a big experience to survive.
Activity: 25
Merit: 2

Suretly survived in 2018 when cryptocurrency market falled, so I think that the team of Suretly has a big experience to survive.

Now it is not only a cryptocurrency crysis it is a world economy crysis and it is very difficult to survive to all the companies.

The big problem is that nobody knows how long will this crysis last.
Activity: 26

Now it is not only a cryptocurrency crysis it is a world economy crysis and it is very difficult to survive to all the companies.
Activity: 44
At least team of Suretly are doing something. We see every year report about their development.
True, at least the project is still running and the team is still working, we don't know in the future. if Suretly later gets a big partnership that will support Suretly's development or maybe a new investor, then it will be a big advantage for the Suretly project and SUR token holders

I think that in such difficult situation only the best projects will survive. May be in future the price of SUR will grow because they are doing a lot to survive.

Activity: 189

Activity: 45
But even the growth of Bitcoin does not guarantee the growth of other altcoins.

True, but at least we have a chance to prove if the altcoins we are investing will grow, especially this one.
I'll never take this off my eyes especially during the bull run so I can unload this tokens in my ETH wallet, been there for 2 years already, it's almost worthless.

Now more investors pays attantion to the cryptocurrency market, may be soon it will start to grow.

Soon it will be halving of Bitcoin and a lot of people believe in growth of the market.

But even the growth of Bitcoin does not guarantee the growth of other altcoins.
Activity: 127
Merit: 8

Now more investors pays attantion to the cryptocurrency market, may be soon it will start to grow.

Soon it will be halving of Bitcoin and a lot of people believe in growth of the market.
Activity: 26

It will take a time for crypto to becomes alternative for fiat money. Cryptocurrency is developing very active but evething takes a time.

Now it is very difficult to predict how market will develop. Lets wait and we will see what will happen.

In all cases it is necessary to continue to develop the project that in future the price of the tokens will grow.

Activity: 224

It will take a time for crypto to becomes alternative for fiat money. Cryptocurrency is developing very active but evething takes a time.

Now it is very difficult to predict how market will develop. Lets wait and we will see what will happen.

In all cases it is necessary to continue to develop the project that in future the price of the tokens will grow.
Activity: 29

Pages:
Jump to: