Pages:
Author

Topic: surprise 2018 - page 27. (Read 1997 times)

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
March 08, 2018, 01:56:57 PM
OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
we need improvement in the face of this situation.
in my opinion 2018 really a lot of surprises.

What improvement are you saying?

I have to admit that we started this year at the wrong foot and we have been in this wild swings lately and the bearish sentiments still in the air. But I don't think that improvements is needed to push the market up again.

The only improvement that I'm thinking is the implementation of Lightning Network. But it remains to be seen because as far as I know they are still on the testnet. It gonna be another tough one to see the price plummeting below $8K tomorrow unless another big whale comes in a make a huge buy order.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
March 08, 2018, 01:54:35 PM
 What is your reaction, naberis patience in this matter if you started doing that read a lot of useful information and upgrade your knowledge. As has already been said  this is not a new situation on the market.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
March 08, 2018, 01:53:26 PM
OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.

Seems to be related to Binance temporarily halting withdrawals because of a potential hack. I also heard some warnings about unregulated exchanges.

It seems that the prices of cryptocurrencies are always sensitive to any negative news and since the prices have not recovered after the crash, we’re seeing some really low prices. Maybe it’s a good time to buy more.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
March 08, 2018, 01:46:53 PM
this moment is a very confusing moment for beginners, because if they decide to hold in volatility such as ups and downs, they will be influenced by FUD and others. As I said earlier that we might will not see a positive movement from bitcoin until may. Do not expect too much right now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 08, 2018, 01:42:29 PM

Yup the situation is kind of risky for the crypto currencies but what I have learnt from the past years trends is, you have to be very patient. The patterns and the wavy ups and downs has been here since long time and it's not new for the crypto currency. Bitcoin on the other hand is getting played by governments, financial institutes and central banks. They are making it little shaky due to unregulated environment and threat of getting regulations. The things are blending like crazy for it and many investors are just scared about the whole thing. This leads to fear and the fear slows down the investment. If there is no inevstment then how could developments take place. Thus, one after another there is huge chain reaction which takes place and disturbs the market. The end result is pretty simple, we see the bloodbath everywhere.

So yeah kind of many surprises and who knows they could be more often good one.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
March 08, 2018, 01:35:30 PM
All we can do is not to panic, or spread negative and untruthful news. The situation is not the best on the market, personally I will expect improvement!)
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
March 08, 2018, 01:30:34 PM
Pages:
Jump to: