Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 1661. (Read 3049501 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 501
September 16, 2013, 08:14:45 AM
Why is that?  4 newbie posts, then he suddenly shows up in the KNC thread telling everyone how much they're going to miss their shipping dates by, and that they are lying and going to go out of business.  How about judging by that - nothing but a newly registered troll.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
September 16, 2013, 08:11:20 AM
Oh goodie, a brand new, complete newbie account troll.  Just go away...

is so fucking stupid to judge people based on amount of posts and registration date.
Merit: 501
September 16, 2013, 08:08:16 AM
And yes, Knc won't say anything about this because they fear a massive order clear/money
refund/lost of trust, and this will be terrible for their business fortune. And as a company, they don't fear saying bullshit to have money from people.

Oh goodie, a brand new, complete newbie account troll.  Just go away...
legendary
/dev/null
September 16, 2013, 08:06:37 AM

http://forum.kncminer.com/forum/main-category/hardware/712-expected-delivery-of-asic-chips/page2

vfxminer commented
13th September 2013, 08:29 AM
I spoke to kncminer yesterday. The chips are in the final stages of production in taiwan. soon as they are ready they will be flown over in the next couple of weeks ready for production end of September. This month cannot go fast enough for me. ...

Next couple of weeks means a least 2 weeks because 1 week fits not in a couple of week
So if we are the 16/09, the chips will go away from Taiwan, the 29/09

Then they need to fly over the world to come to sweden: 5 days

To be assembled: 5 days

And shipped: 3-5 days

So the miners won't be at home until the 15 th of october at the best !

And yes, Knc won't say anything about this because they fear a massive order clear/money
refund/lost of trust, and this will be terrible for their fortune. And as a business they don't fear saying bullshit to have money from people.

hmm, I'm scared that you are right.(
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
September 16, 2013, 08:03:01 AM
http://forum.kncminer.com/forum/main-category/hardware/712-expected-delivery-of-asic-chips/page2

"vfxminer commented
13th September 2013, 08:29 AM
I spoke to kncminer yesterday. The chips are in the final stages of production in taiwan. soon as they are ready they will be flown over in the next couple of weeks ready for production end of September. This month cannot go fast enough for me. ..."

Next couple of weeks means a least 2 weeks because 1 week fits not in a couple of week
So if we are the 16/09, the chips will go away from Taiwan, the 29/09

Then they need to fly over the world to come to sweden: 5 days

To be assembled: 5 days

And shipped: 3-5 days

So the miners won't be at home until the 15 th of october at the best ! (if all goes well)

refund/lost of trust, and this will be terrible for their fortune. And as a business, they don't fear saying bullshit to have money from people.

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
September 16, 2013, 08:01:04 AM
Gaa, don't start me on dreams.... I had a dream the other night, after certain photos were posted, that I flew over to Sweden to help Sam in unpacking all those PSUs! A first sign of ensuing madness... Cheesy Shocked
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
September 16, 2013, 07:26:00 AM
The first sign of a working rig will be the KnC pool I'd imagine? Not a complete rig ready to ship, but the initial test when they get chips? Seems to me they'd run the first one as soon as they have it put together and the logical thing would be to use their own pool, not for earning BTC but to test the whole system?
I'm not in there 'cos I'm not hosted but is anyone else keeping an eye out for signs of life ?
I look multiple times a day.  I posted about a dream I had that the worker was mining. No such luck.  Will post if/when I see anything.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
September 16, 2013, 07:00:56 AM
What's MtGox? Is it something similar to Bitstamp? Tongue
lmao
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
September 16, 2013, 06:49:50 AM
What's MtGox? Is it something similar to Bitstamp? Tongue
legendary
September 16, 2013, 06:33:48 AM
Abandon SHIP. REFUND!!! Everyone ask for their refund now while you still can.

I want my miner sooner!
worthless compared to wise stock/coin trading

well unless you are trading with coinbase or someother company you will never see your cash from mtgox. unless you just plan on keeping it on there site..
I don't use that psychofat's site anymore!
BTCT, Bitfunder, Havelock, Bitstamp, Localbitcoins and face to face trade with known people (I am in EU btw)!
Mining for the hell of it.
September 16, 2013, 06:31:31 AM

I want my miner sooner!

well unless you are trading with coinbase or someother company you will never see your cash from mtgox. unless you just plan on keeping it on there site..
legendary
September 16, 2013, 06:24:55 AM

I want my miner sooner!
September 16, 2013, 06:20:21 AM

I want my miner sooner!
legendary
September 16, 2013, 06:15:07 AM
Ask refund and buy NEO & BEE shares while you can!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
September 16, 2013, 06:11:22 AM
KNC declaration that chips will be produced about 27 september

uhh, source?

here you go Wink

This from KnC forum:

vfxminer commented
13th September 2013, 07:29 AM
I spoke to kncminer yesterday. The chips are in the final stages of production in taiwan. soon as they are ready they will be flown over in the next couple of weeks ready for production end of September. This month cannot go fast enough for me. ..

IN the next couple of weeks...that does not mean 14 days, it means up to 14 days. Could be tommorrow, or 5 days. Of the 14 options available you choose the least positive one..shock horror.

A watched pot is slow to boil.
legendary
/dev/null
September 16, 2013, 06:09:05 AM
wtf "next couple of weeks" statement? we are not here in BFL thread, right?.) hope, that this is just joke and we will start mining during September as KNC promised. btw, is already known, what is "1st day" stands for?

if they want to fulfill, what they promise, they should start shipping within one week. (from 23/9)
Activity: 728
cryptoshark
September 16, 2013, 05:54:56 AM

uhh, source?

here you go Wink

This from KnC forum:

vfxminer commented
13th September 2013, 07:29 AM
I spoke to kncminer yesterday. The chips are in the final stages of production in taiwan. soon as they are ready they will be flown over in the next couple of weeks ready for production end of September. This month cannot go fast enough for me. ..

legendary
/dev/null
September 16, 2013, 05:50:11 AM

uhh, source?
September 16, 2013, 05:17:53 AM
No.

Its too freaking early in the morning!. Smiley Have a wonderful week and lets hope we hear good news come soon!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
September 16, 2013, 05:13:56 AM
For those who keep saying that they have already missed their ship date I present a question;

If even 1 Jupiter ships before the end of September, then they have kept their word. would this not be a success? Have the bets that have been placed taken this into account rulewise?

I don't even think it would take that.  Since KnC is hosting for purchasers, all they need to do is have one in the rack on the pool hashing.

I just hope it's mine ;-)  I ordered in the first 3 hours... here's to hoping that was soon enough lol

If it's yours, it will always be referred to as the HU (Henson Unit).  Grin
Jump to: