Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 1854. (Read 3049501 times)

Activity: 407
Merit: 250
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
August 12, 2013, 05:55:39 PM

Ok, soo what do you want exactly?

You haven't read up on the topic, nor have you read KnC's newsletters, nor will you email them and share what you find with us.

You just keep preaching your concerns to people that have done the aforementioned, thanks for sharing...

That pic is almost worth a tip.  Shocked   bbxx, on the other hand,  is worth the ignore button along with crumbs and vigil.  Things read a lot smoother in the forum thread when you ignore the hysterics of non-purchasing troublemakers that have not bothered to do due-dilligence and just want to yell "scam, scam"...

i am reading thoose newsletters, they are only words...
i dont want to mail them and get personalized answer.

thanks to people who did excluded me from discussion. i have been ignored first time. i shouldnt ask about evidence of working miner few weeks before shipment.

now i will crawl back to my cave, to hash with outdatted hardware and dream about pack of unicorns on bitcoin island...

Mate if you're not going to try and get your answers from the proverbial horses mouth by emailing/calling/visiting in person direct, then asking us makes no sense. If it makes no sense for you to purchase, then just wait until you see evidence that meets your specific needs for validation.

Btw I agree, from my own experience newsletters do indeed usually contain words...Wink
Activity: 728
cryptoshark
August 12, 2013, 05:51:20 PM

You haven't read up on the topic, nor have you read KnC's newsletters, nor will you email them and share what you find with us.

You just keep preaching your concerns to people that have done the aforementioned, thanks for sharing...

That pic is almost worth a tip.  Shocked   bbxx, on the other hand,  is worth the ignore button along with crumbs and vigil.  Things read a lot smoother in the forum thread when you ignore the hysterics of non-purchasing troublemakers that have not bothered to do due-dilligence and just want to yell "scam, scam"...

i am reading thoose newsletters, they are only words...
i dont want to mail them and get personalized answer.

thanks to people who did excluded me from discussion. i have been ignored first time. i shouldnt ask about evidence of working miner few weeks before shipment.

now i will crawl back to my cave, to hash with outdatted hardware and dream about pack of unicorns on bitcoin island...
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
August 12, 2013, 05:23:47 PM

Activity: 778
Merit: 563
August 12, 2013, 05:06:02 PM
i have some shares of knc jupiter but i am interested in ordering whole only for me.

just curiosity...

i dont wanna call and listen to words i would like to see the movie with production progress.

scammers use words, trusted use facts

Yes indeed, so just email them already and stop f***ing talking about it...

ok i will email them and they will tell me if i stop posting here i will be given 10% discount...

or i will get picture of working miner with case ? why it is only way to know what is going on, to hide data from competitors ?
that is just plain stupid, competitors have many fake accounts to check things...

BBXX... your posts are incredibly annoying.  The first few I ignored.. the next group I tried my best to ignore and was able to do it.  Your latest posts are horrendous.    Please continue to sit on the sidelines and then purchase when an ASIC is readily available..   That december difficulty will be good for you.

good luck
August 12, 2013, 04:53:13 PM
I'm pretty sure you are the circle jerk that's been flooding the past few pages.

circlejerk

To kneel in a circle with others and pleasure oneself. Also refers to a pompous, self-congratulatory discussion where little to no progress is made.

lol.

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
August 12, 2013, 04:51:43 PM
Apologies is this have been covered - if so, I've missed it. Has anyone asked if the software will be capable of supporting a primary and secondary pool? This is fairly standard functionality in cgminer and other products, and I know that kano/ckolivas are involved - still I'd like to know it'll be included in the web interface.

Bump.

Canth, you are sensible enough to know to email and report back for all to learn...Wink

Ha - yes, but I wanted to see if this was already answered on page ~ 182. I'd rather waste your time than Sam's, since you're not (directly) working on making us rich. Wink

Sending mail now.
cryptoshark
August 12, 2013, 04:46:16 PM
I'm pretty sure you are the circle jerk that's been flooding the past few pages.

circlejerk

To kneel in a circle with others and pleasure oneself. Also refers to a pompous, self-congratulatory discussion where little to no progress is made.

lol.
erk
Activity: 826
August 12, 2013, 04:45:42 PM
hot swedish women are gooooooooood

I ahh..I ahh...I saaaaaayyyy riiiiissssseeeeee, we have a believer! Wink

EDIT: Even their princess is a milf!;

http://coed.com/2013/06/06/the-27-hottest-swedish-women-for-sweden-national-day-photos/

circle jerks are flooding valuable posts
is there moderator working ?
this is ridiculous

There are no mods here, that's why every ASIC thread blows out to be 10 times longer than it needs to be, making it very hard for buyers to keep up with what's actually going on.
August 12, 2013, 04:44:43 PM
Apologies is this have been covered - if so, I've missed it. Has anyone asked if the software will be capable of supporting a primary and secondary pool? This is fairly standard functionality in cgminer and other products, and I know that kano/ckolivas are involved - still I'd like to know it'll be included in the web interface.

Bump.

Canth, you are sensible enough to know to email and report back for all to learn...Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 12, 2013, 04:44:12 PM

http://coed.com/2013/06/06/the-27-hottest-swedish-women-for-sweden-national-day-photos/

this is ridiculous

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
August 12, 2013, 04:43:06 PM

Bump.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Hell?
August 12, 2013, 04:42:07 PM
Dude, just chill out. wait a month and if KNC doesnt deliever, then feel free to spread your "told ya so's"

in the mean time, shut the fuck up and quit being such a pussy.
August 12, 2013, 04:41:28 PM

this is ridiculous

It's a joke silly. Have you emailed them yet?
cryptoshark
August 12, 2013, 04:40:29 PM

this is ridiculous
August 12, 2013, 04:36:37 PM

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
August 12, 2013, 04:35:15 PM
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 12, 2013, 04:34:37 PM
Kuroth..  
"I wonder and hope they moved it up to this Friday as they are ahead of schedule and thus need the Info now instead of end of Aug.."    
It IS and has been this Friday since the announcement.
"thus need the Info now instead of end of Aug.."
HUH?   Explain that one.
More FUD.
This is getting ridiculous. Then a user "Agrees" with the bad info.... It's Infectious.
I call Bull Shit to you.. Show me where it has been officially this Friday since the announcement.Huh
You my friend are the one that is full of FUD and BS..  Go away
[/quote]

Last line of the newsletter "For people wishing to take advantage of our current upgrade process you have one more week left, as of next Friday this option will no longer be available to any customers."

https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-27

Now, what was that you were saying about BS?
[/quote]

Dude you need to be more clear as what you are saying makes no freaking sense..

You said:

"It IS and has been this Friday since the announcement."

The Announcment about the upgrade option was made weeks ago..  

Want some Milk to go along with that Bull Shit?Huh?

Nuff Said..

Go away..

August 12, 2013, 04:33:20 PM
LOL No I dont believe in God, but believe KNC will deliver and if I am wrong nothing ventured nothing gained.  Grin

Dooo you believe in hawt Swedish women though??
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
August 12, 2013, 04:32:11 PM
LOL No I dont believe in God, but believe KNC will deliver and if I am wrong nothing ventured nothing gained.  Grin
Jump to: