Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 1857. (Read 3049501 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
LIR DEV
August 12, 2013, 01:32:41 PM
ok, 2 weeks till september, do we have any evidence that KNC has working chip?

can they show us photos of ordered boards, cases etc ?

from working chip to shipping ready product timeline is longer that 6 weeks... much longer or maybe i am wrong ? (bfl case)

what i can see is no evidence - instead they are asking for much more money...

hosting offer, upgrade offer, partner program, november update

it sounds very scammy at least.

All good points..  I will Email them your Post tonight when I get home and post what they reply back..

I know they are on here and read this Thread and wish they would reply directly to your points but they probably wont..

One thing I thought about is the Upgrade Ends this Friday(Earlier then they first indicated as they said end of Aug)..

I wonder and hope they moved it up to this Friday as they are ahead of schedule and thus need the Info now instead of end of Aug..

But I too find it odd that they cant(wont) Post more proof with Pics and such..  I mean I could understand it 4 weeks ago but now if they are realy this close it dont seem that it would give the competitive Edge to Other ASCI makers at this pint an d I think they shoudl release a ton of Pics If I was them,.

bbxx..

2 weeks till Sept?
, ....not quite   19 Days from the West, 18 from the East         False comment #1

"instead they are asking for much more money"  
What?  Another False statement... They just stated that as soon as the October delivery slots are filled, the Price is going to DROP.   False comment # 2

Kuroth..  

"I wonder and hope they moved it up to this Friday as they are ahead of schedule and thus need the Info now instead of end of Aug.."    
It IS and has been this Friday since the announcement.

"thus need the Info now instead of end of Aug.."
HUH?   Explain that one.

More FUD.
This is getting ridiculous. Then a user "Agrees" with the bad info.... It's Infectious.
legendary
Activity: 966
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
August 12, 2013, 01:26:47 PM

from working chip to shipping ready product timeline is longer that 6 weeks... much longer or maybe i am wrong ? (bfl case)

All good points..  I will Email them your Post tonight when I get home and post what they reply back..

I know they are on here and read this Thread and wish they would reply directly to your points but they probably wont..

One thing I thought about is the Upgrade Ends this Friday(Earlier then they first indicated as they said end of Aug)..

I wonder and hope they moved it up to this Friday as they are ahead of schedule and thus need the Info now instead of end of Aug..

But I too find it odd that they cant(wont) Post more proof with Pics and such..  I mean I could understand it 4 weeks ago but now if they are realy this close it dont seem that it would give the competitive Edge to Other ASCI makers at this pint an d I think they shoudl release a ton of Pics If I was them,.

I agree. If they released more details including pictures and videos they would gain more in sales than they would lose due to any competitive disadvantage.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 12, 2013, 01:26:13 PM
where is Beccy & Austin's unit?

Would like to know this as well Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
August 12, 2013, 01:18:57 PM
where is Beccy & Austin's unit?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 12, 2013, 12:50:19 PM

Activity: 574
Merit: 501
August 12, 2013, 12:47:25 PM
"We"?  And how many of their products do you have on order, exactly, as compared to, say, the 6 Jupiters I have ordered?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
August 12, 2013, 12:38:48 PM

Activity: 532
August 12, 2013, 12:08:07 PM
Ooofa! $100K!! Shocked So this is the real reason KS spends an inordinate amount of time bashing KnC;

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2917812

What a team player for Bitcoin mining he truly is.

He said '(not me)'

BS he's edited that subsequently...
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 12, 2013, 12:06:42 PM
Ooofa! $100K!! Shocked So this is the real reason KS spends an inordinate amount of time bashing KnC;

He said '(not me)'
August 12, 2013, 11:38:08 AM

Activity: 778
Merit: 563
August 12, 2013, 10:51:26 AM
It has begun!

That site has been around for awhile and many thought it was a fake site, right?  Or was there another China domain at a different URL?
August 12, 2013, 09:58:07 AM

It has begun!

That's craaaazy. It's practically like

Lol!! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
August 12, 2013, 09:57:40 AM

It has begun!

That's craaaazy. It's practically like

legendary
Activity: 938
LIR DEV
August 12, 2013, 12:41:50 AM

You should make a thread on it. Be a cool project to follow.
I'll post a vid when its complete or finished... and a brief distraction on that...

Difference between "Complete" and "Finished"

No dictionary has ever been able to define the difference between "complete" and "finished". However, in a linguistic conference, held in London England, and attended by some of the best linguistics in the world, Samsundar Balgobin, a Guyanese was the clever winner.
His final challenge was this: Some say there is no difference between "complete" and "finished".
Judges.. Please explain the difference in a way that is easy to understand.
His response was: When you marry the right woman, you are "complete". If you marry the wrong woman, you are "finished". And, when the right one catches you with the wrong one, you are "completely finished".
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 11, 2013, 09:34:34 PM

A critical point in business is to have some form plan for when things go wrong . My main form of risk management (especially when I  purchase on line) is using my Mastercard. ....2 years ago I was ripped off $2500 on an USA  purchase . Within 2 days of filing a complaint with mastercard , I had my monies back in my account .........there is a international banking agreement with about 30 countries under MC which empowers your bank to reach out and create a dispute and immediatley take the funds back ......The ownice is on the seller to prove the purchaser is being fraudulent .

which is why sellers want to use btc more and more.. reputation systems and escrow can replace all the scam & hassles

August 11, 2013, 08:10:33 PM
my all-time favorite Swedish invention being the Imbert Gasifier. (making one) http://knowledgepublications.com/hydrogen/hydrogen_generator_gas_vol_3_4_detail.htm
some of my build pics (ones I could find straight away) http://imgur.com/a/cY9md
The plan is to get this running a genset to offset my .43 elec on the miners.

You should make a thread on it. Be a cool project to follow.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
August 11, 2013, 08:06:33 PM
Hi Jimmy3dita

Good morning ..........It was refreshing to hear your reply.........good for you .

There's a lot I still need to understand about wallets and such .....so I cant comment .... but with friends like Phoenix   and maybe even you , I  think I will get good direction by September .

I think we all have to learn to take the good with the bad .......sure there's some annoying comments on here , like most forums ...........but as a complete novice , I got a lot more understanding from most of these guys (granted you have to sift through some crap)

A critical point in business is to have some form plan for when things go wrong . My main form of risk management (especially when I  purchase on line) is using my Mastercard. ....2 years ago I was ripped off $2500 on an USA  purchase . Within 2 days of filing a complaint with mastercard , I had my monies back in my account .........there is a international banking agreement with about 30 countries under MC which empowers your bank to reach out and create a dispute and immediatley take the funds back ......The ownice is on the seller to prove the purchaser is being fraudulent .

Anyways, thanks for your reply , I appreciate you being upfront

Cheers ......Pete
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
August 11, 2013, 07:52:43 PM
Hi Jimmy3dita

I tried to do some research on you and get some understanding of your motervations

Armchair detectives Grin

Dude, nothing personal with you or Phoenix, but it's clear that we have on one side true entrepreneurs, that have already evaluated (eventually taken like you) the risks of investing on the whole Bitcoin mining thing, opposed by guys trying the big catch, that simply risk to get screwed if their money-printing thingie isn't delivered in time. And I can see many of them around this forum (again, nothing personal).

I really appreciate the work of people like Bitcoinorama (and you when you managed to talk with Andreas) but the whole point is about business. It's clear (from the price tag) that Knc has pofessional products for business oriented mining.

I apologize for tagging the "exchange mining wallet" as bs (my fault, no drugs involved), but I hardly understand why so many pages are there with fuss about consumer laws, chargebacks and scam vs shill - when any other business out there is about investing money and getting only an hard lesson back if sometihing went wrong.

Imho we should stop watching Knc (and the whole Bitcoin thing) from a consumer perspective.

Thanks for the giggle. Really funny. Watch out Donald Trump. Smiley)
Jump to: