Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 2009. (Read 3049501 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
If all goes well I will probably sell one of my Saturns for double or so.. I doubt I will be the only flipping so who knows what that short window will bring as far as markup

Wait and see
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
October? If order today October? And if I had order July when again October?

order today october, first 500 september, between those two september-october.

Activity: 539
Merit: 517
The only persons that can answer these questions are KNC staff.
Contact them : https://www.kncminer.com/pages/contacts
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Activity: 539
Merit: 517
Anyone got any idea of expected ship dates if I was to order now?

Looks like it's October (for those that order the 19th of June) :
I emailed KNC and they told me any new orders made now will be shipped in Oct.  That was as of 2 days ago, 6/19.
Activity: 389
I missed all this preorder payment Sad

Tomorrow or october?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I missed all this preorder payment Sad

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Actually we should be questioning why you hate chainsaws...they are one of the top 5 all time contributions of man along with bacon, scotch, shotguns and stripper polls

Everything you say is suspect from this point forward

Hey! There's no room for Bitcoin in your top 5!!

Yes there is! All of them can potentially be purchased with bit coin!
Activity: 389
is there an upcoming announcement about the the psu specs for the jupiter, wondering what would be best for them

Next week. Possible tomorrow.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
is there an upcoming announcement about the the psu specs for the jupiter, wondering what would be best for them
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
KnC want you to register as a business, they want this to be professional endeavour, where upon you can claim back VAT, they certainly have no interest in aiding you to commit tax evasion, which is illegal. They said this at the openday.
Awesome, missed that thank you!

Are you UK based? If so register as a 'sole trader', you can claim back electricity costs, additional supporting hardware, i.e. computer, office kit/furniture and if at home a % of your mortgage/rent back as it's being used for business related activity. Check with an accountant.
I am in Greece but my sis lives in London 5 years! Hmm...

EDIT: I will PM when I have some time if you don't mind!

Go for it. If I can help, I will.

I'm not an accountant, but i'm sure Greece has similar company expense claims...
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
KnC want you to register as a business, they want this to be professional endeavour, where upon you can claim back VAT, they certainly have no interest in aiding you to commit tax evasion, which is illegal. They said this at the openday.

Are you UK based? If so register as a 'sole trader', you can claim back electricity costs, additional supporting hardware, i.e. computer, office kit/furniture and if at home a % of your mortgage/rent back as it's being used for business related activity. Check with an accountant.
I am in Greece but my sis lives in London 5 years! Hmm...

EDIT: I will PM when I have some time if you don't mind!

legendary
legendary
Can I declare Offshore jurisdiction to avoid paying VAT and come visit you in person to collect miners?
Or to buy on behalf of an offshore company limited?

Interested in avoiding VAT too - maybe charge it in a company bill and get back the amount after tax clearance at the end of year...
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Can I declare Offshore jurisdiction to avoid paying VAT and come visit you in person to collect miners?
Or to buy on behalf of an offshore company limited?
I think it is a big, big mistake to:

use a big die
OR
use a big package
OR
use a multi-die package

How do I/we talk some sense into them?!??

I agree.  @Bitcoinorama, (or anyone else) is there a way we can get more details on the die size, packaging method[1], type[2] and size?

[1] - multi-chip vs. single, flipchip vs. wirebond,
[2] - BGA, LGA, or board to board

There is a stats update this week, but don't expect them to disclose anything sensitive to competition.
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
Really need an update on these queue positions...
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
I think it is a big, big mistake to:

use a big die
OR
use a big package
OR
use a multi-die package

How do I/we talk some sense into them?!??

I agree.  @Bitcoinorama, (or anyone else) is there a way we can get more details on the die size, packaging method[1], type[2] and size?

[1] - multi-chip vs. single, flipchip vs. wirebond,
[2] - BGA, LGA, or board to board
Jump to: