Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 2008. (Read 3049501 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 100
You've cumulatively dedicated two pages of this thread to a question you haven't even asked them, then are pissed you haven't got a response. Madness...
Don't they look into their own thread?

Rarely, they skim it, but they have openly said they have no interest in being involved with forum nonsense after observing the exploits surrounding competitors and trolls, and who can blame them. Titomane knows this first hand because we spoke about it at great length during the openday.

They've never ignored emails as far as I'm aware, unless they have something more important on, which is understandable, but there is absolutely no excuse to whinge about issues and lack of response when you haven't even taken it up directly with them. I mean sometimes it reads like watching insecure women (or guys with no confidence) complain about what their significant other, or love interest, is thinking about without sucking up the courage to ask them direct, it's exhausting and needless...

Thanks for all you've done and continue to do. I think you should do yourself, and your blood pressure, a favor by not being bothered by people who refuse to listen to what you are saying.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
You've cumulatively dedicated two pages of this thread to a question you haven't even asked them, then are pissed you haven't got a response. Madness...

Rarely, they skim it, but they have openly said they have no interest in being involved with forum nonsense after observing the exploits surrounding competitors and trolls, and who can blame them. Titomane knows this first hand because we spoke about it at great length during the openday.

They've never ignored emails as far as I'm aware, unless they have something more important on, which is understandable, but there is absolutely no excuse to whinge about issues and lack of response when you haven't even taken it up directly with them. I mean sometimes it reads like watching insecure women (or guys with no confidence) complain about what their significant other, or love interest, is thinking about without sucking up the courage to ask them direct, it's exhausting and needless...
Activity: 476
Merit: 266
They have so much work. They can not answer such and insignificant and irrelevant question. Btw it is a question that's uninteresting for every pre-order customer. So it's not worth the time to answer.

Are you in any way ironic?
The order and delivery of the chips indicate the date of delivery of the devices.
You think it's an irrelevant question?
Hey bro, it was ironic. This matter reminds me of the silence of another miner manufacturer.

There is no frickin' silence it's been 2 weeks since their last update of relevance to customers, and less than one week since they said they would promise an update 'next week', which is this week, of which we are in Monday, the first day of the working week, this week!

Personally I for one would prefer they work, than update you here every day in case you start to freak out, out of impatience.

If you are that insecure either email Sam direct, visit them in person, or get a refund because 3 months is going to seem like an eternity for you, if a week is problematic for your nervous disposition.

This isnt madness....   THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldnt help it bro  Tongue

Activity: 360
Merit: 250
They have so much work. They can not answer such and insignificant and irrelevant question. Btw it is a question that's uninteresting for every pre-order customer. So it's not worth the time to answer.

The order and delivery of the chips indicate the date of delivery of the devices.
Hey bro, it was ironic. This matter reminds me of the silence of another miner manufacturer.

There is no frickin' silence it's been 2 weeks since their last update of relevance to customers, and less than one week since they said they would promise an update 'next week', which is this week, of which we are in Monday, the first day of the working week, this week!

Personally I for one would prefer they work, than update you here every day in case you start to freak out, out of impatience.

If you are that insecure either email Sam direct, visit them in person, or get a refund because 3 months is going to seem like an eternity for you, if a week is problematic for your nervous disposition.

Activity: 389

Ok Grin. Sorry, But they didn't silence, they publish news every week

Bitcoinorama is about to go to his bank and get a roll of quarters to hand out...

It seems there is only one question people have now and it is if the chip order has been officially placed and what time frame... Hopefully they answer that in their next update

Even if it is a simple yes, and we'll give details soon would be fine

Haha, 'yes' then, the clues are in the threads, no need for quarters! Tongue

Please don't turn me into a BFL_Josh, I'm very patient, I'm just asking others are patient too, I mean reasonably patient, beyond that of course kick up a fuss, but it's been two weeks today, since the open day, and last week they have said they will answer this question and provide a specs update this week. Seeing as it's only Monday...the first day of the working week, I think Ramp's jumping the gun a bit. Come Friday, if no update, kick up a fuss, sure, but let's keep it civilised. KnC have done no wrong yet. Chill.

Activity: 462
Bitcoinorama is about to go to his bank and get a roll of quarters to hand out...

It seems there is only one question people have now and it is if the chip order has been officially placed and what time frame... Hopefully they answer that in their next update

Even if it is a simple yes, and we'll give details soon would be fine
After review & answers to many questions, we have understood that had direct contact with KNC.

Bitcoinorama, I have been asking a very simple question for more than a week now. Did they order the chips and do we have an ETA confirmed by the fab? No tricky questions that can reveal technical stuff that can fuel their competitors. Really, that's the most important thing I want to know, you will see that I've not been asking anything else lately. As soon as they tell me "the chips will arrive *this or that week*", I will keep quite until then - I can guarantee you that.

Ok, so if they answer a week later, as promised, what is the problem??

I bunched your q with other techie q's so as not to have a mass of emails, so with all due respect, your q now holds as much significance and priority as all the other q's I emailed it along with. Not your fault (aside from the fact you raised your concerns here on the forum, instead of via direct email), or KnC's fault, but my fault as that's the way i have chosen to ask, for assumed simplicity.

You have been vocal with this question here, on the forum, for everyone to see, but they don't glue themselves to the forum, they have a lot of work on, why not email Sam yourself? If you haven't and then choose to voice disdain out of impatience here it's pointless, unnecessarily damaging and a waste of your own time and effort. It takes less time to fire an email direct, and get an answer from the proverbial horses mouth, then post it here, hope for them to read the post before it gets washed away with other posts by people not willing to read to get their answers, and answer a post here, which they won't. They only post updates here.
Well, one week with no answer regarding a simple question: did they order the chips yet? If yes, what's the ETA confirmed by the fab? If not, it is because they did not reach the pre-funding amount they needed? If that's the case, how far are they to reach the goal?

All the other questions have been answered very quickly, so I assume the answer to this question is "no, they have not ordered the chips yet". That's very worrying.

No it's not, yes they did answer. You're either not paying attention, or stirring the pot. Patience.

Well, then I was definitely not paying attention, sorry about that.

So... Yes they did order the chips? Do we have an ETA?

Serious question.
[/quote]

I said I had passed on all concerns, inc. yours and brontosaurus (who is not a customer, but was intent on defaming KnC, and had raised some worthy questions) to Sam (although this could have been done by yourself, or anyone else).

Of the list of q's some are deemed competitor sensitive tech related,they were passed to Marcus to see how he felt about answering/revealing.

I followed up asking for some answers and was told on the same day he posted in the forum also week in the speculative PSU thread, there is a revised specs update next week, this includes chip order info.

I have posted this in several other threads inc. this one myself.

Next week is now this week, and it's Monday afternoon, so chill, I really cannot see how you will last till September if you are this impatient.

They've not done anything wrong yet, but all the fear, greed, envy, and associated BS stems from other people's impatience.

If when asked again, and again what the areas of concern with KnC are I had thought to state other people's impatience, along with competition in hashrate and BTC future price I would have.

If you cannot tolerate periods of silence for more than a few days, couple of weeks this is not for you.

They said to me and all in attendance they were selecting the foundry and ordering in a few days at the open day.

I trust they have done this. I know they have met their NRE costs. So for all intents and purposes there is no mystery in the fact they don't update every hour/24 hours aside from the fact they want to when they have something worth revealing, which they said they have. What it is I don't know, will it involve chip order info, certainly, why? Because they said they would have that done by now, but they are under no obligations to reveal which foundry.

You get a hell of a lot more info here than you would in a publicly listed company on the stock exchange. They only need to communicate with you if anything is price sensitive related to share price.

[/quote]

Bitcoinorama, I have been asking a very simple question for more than a week now. Did they order the chips and do we have an ETA confirmed by the fab? No tricky questions that can reveal technical stuff that can fuel their competitors. Really, that's the most important thing I want to know, you will see that I've not been asking anything else lately. As soon as they tell me "the chips will arrive *this or that week*", I will keep quite until then - I can guarantee you that.
[/quote]

It is the same question that I made myself. I do not know that foundry been selected. Want to know if you have placed the order, and if so. When they receive the order
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Well, one week with no answer regarding a simple question: did they order the chips yet? If yes, what's the ETA confirmed by the fab? If not, it is because they did not reach the pre-funding amount they needed? If that's the case, how far are they to reach the goal?

All the other questions have been answered very quickly, so I assume the answer to this question is "no, they have not ordered the chips yet". That's very worrying.

No it's not, yes they did answer. You're either not paying attention, or stirring the pot. Patience.

Serious question.

I said I had passed on all concerns, inc. yours and brontosaurus (who is not a customer, but was intent on defaming KnC, and had raised some worthy questions) to Sam (although this could have been done by yourself, or anyone else).

Of the list of q's some are deemed competitor sensitive tech related,they were passed to Marcus to see how he felt about answering/revealing.

I followed up asking for some answers and was told on the same day he posted in the forum also week in the speculative PSU thread, there is a revised specs update next week, this includes chip order info.

Next week is now this week, and it's Monday afternoon, so chill, I really cannot see how you will last till September if you are this impatient.

They've not done anything wrong yet, but all the fear, greed, envy, and associated BS stems from other people's impatience.

If when asked again, and again what the areas of concern with KnC are I had thought to state other people's impatience, along with competition in hashrate and BTC future price I would have.

If you cannot tolerate periods of silence for more than a few days, couple of weeks this is not for you.

They said to me and all in attendance they were selecting the foundry and ordering in a few days at the open day.

I trust they have done this. I know they have met their NRE costs. So for all intents and purposes there is no mystery in the fact they don't update every hour/24 hours aside from the fact they want to when they have something worth revealing, which they said they have. What it is I don't know, will it involve chip order info, certainly, why? Because they said they would have that done by now, but they are under no obligations to reveal which foundry.

You get a hell of a lot more info here than you would in a publicly listed company on the stock exchange. They only need to communicate with you if anything is price sensitive related to share price.

Serious question.

Serious question.

legendary

Serious question.

Activity: 462

Hopefully that will be part of their big update this week... If not, the wheels might fall off this train
legendary

Jump to: