Pages:
Author

Topic: T17 OC/OV. S17 Series OC/OV, Antminer B7 OC/OV, S9k, Z11 + others 100% FREE - page 3. (Read 10178 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I testet the 2.3 software with one Z11, i have the same issues at Luxor with Z11 2.3, miner is working but after a few hours the pool shows no hashrate for my miner anymore, have to restart then the hash rate comes back, this makes no sense at all, im loosing more then im winning with this software, I better go back to the Antminer firmware, then I do not have this problems
Activity: 559
Merit: 4
I have the Z11, and have loaded firmware made by the manufacturer only.  Do I have to do anything special to load your firmware onto the miner, and do I have to do anything special to load a regular version afterwards from the manufacturer?  I haven't seen clear instructions, and I'm new to custom firmware.

you will have to unlock the miner with a SD card first. The Sd image can be found on the first post of this thread. After that you can go back to stock by upgrading from the miners gui

Is there a method that no need to usd the SD card to reflash the firmware of the miner?  if flash more than 20pcs miners in the farm, it is not a easy job.

you can use a script to unlock all the miners at the same time then load new firmware to all of them
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Cooldragon
I have the Z11, and have loaded firmware made by the manufacturer only.  Do I have to do anything special to load your firmware onto the miner, and do I have to do anything special to load a regular version afterwards from the manufacturer?  I haven't seen clear instructions, and I'm new to custom firmware.

you will have to unlock the miner with a SD card first. The Sd image can be found on the first post of this thread. After that you can go back to stock by upgrading from the miners gui

Is there a method that no need to usd the SD card to reflash the firmware of the miner?  if flash more than 20pcs miners in the farm, it is not a easy job.
Antminer S9k - Full version Autotune and all the bells and whistles coming soon
S9k 16th @ 1200-1225watts  finalizing testing and will be available in the next few days

Unlocked SD image. Unlocks SSH and Disables Signature Checking. Nothing more was done to the image. To be applied using a SD card.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EievYtO1mpnX8IHd8LyPYS9PLmtvygRm/view?usp=sharing

Should we expect the final version of the firmware to be released soon?

Hopefully within the next week had a couple miner goes down i had to repair.
Activity: 155
Merit: 12
Crypto Mining Hardware for Sale
S9k 16th @ 1200-1225watts  finalizing testing and will be available in the next few days

Unlocked SD image. Unlocks SSH and Disables Signature Checking. Nothing more was done to the image. To be applied using a SD card.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EievYtO1mpnX8IHd8LyPYS9PLmtvygRm/view?usp=sharing

Should we expect the final version of the firmware to be released soon?

Activity: 11
Merit: 1
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
can you send me test?
Activity: 504
Merit: 51
I just started using the Z11 2.3 Fuddware on 4 x Z11.
This is the first time I have used any Fuddware.
The firmware works great for around 10 hours.  Then, the machines stay working (as shown in control panel), but LSTime (last share time) keeps increasing as no new shares are submitted to the pool.  This never ends; hours and hours will pass.  Poolside hash rate drops to zero.
A reboot fixes everything.  But very annoying to reboot every 10 hours.
Any idea what the problem is?
Happened on Luxor and Suprnova, the only 2 pools I tried.  Same deal.
Obviously dev fee kicks in once in a while but not for hours and hours.

Luxor had issues this past weekend that may be what you saw. I can't speak to Suprnova.

This is not my thread, so send me a PM with your supportID.

-j
The firmware works great for around 10 hours.  Then, the machines stay working (as shown in control panel), but LSTime (last share time) keeps increasing as no new shares are submitted to the pool.  This never ends; hours and hours will pass.  Poolside hash rate drops to zero.

You will have to contact efudd i dont offer troubleshooting for his stuff because he has control of the miner somewhat and it would be useless to attempt.

I do offer the z11 dev free firmware free and the link can be found on the first post of this thread.
copper member
Activity: 166
Merit: 84

This is the T17 firmware and yes it means if it finds less chips it will still enable the rest and keep running instead of shutting down the whole board

The S17 would be the same if it was encoded by the developer. My S17 is not available for public release
Activity: 604
Merit: 416

Features...
Ignores dead chips
safe for immersion will ignore 0 rpm fan errors
max temp shutdown control
Frequency control
Voltage Control
No DevFee license only
Fan Control
Sleep, Normal, Turbo Modes

"Ignores dead chips"? Does it mean if my miner(S17 Pro) finds 46 chips instead of 48 and shuts down that hashboard, this can be avoided via your firmware?

Also, is this firmware available for S17/S17Pro/S17e?

T17 modded firmware is ready. The current details are voltage and freq control. The price of the mod is $100 in zec or btc per miner. The speeds are as high as 60th+ with power varying from 2600-over 4000 watts depending on your settings.  I don't want to hear about ROI etc because the firmware is for the life of the miner and the ROI can be fast or it can be spread out. If you are using dev fee and paying a percentage that could be going towards the equipment ROI then my firmware is for you. Put that 3% back in your pocket.  Contact me for purchase info.

[email protected]  3476watts
current  now 56075.37
avg after 3 hrs 56295.01

Features...
Ignores dead chips
safe for immersion will ignore 0 rpm fan errors
max temp shutdown control
Frequency control
Voltage Control
No DevFee license only
Fan Control
Sleep, Normal, Turbo Modes
Important Update.... Free Mods

Check out the my other Discord channels I have for 100% free mods and unfinished mod files. These units I do not have time to work on now and there is no reason others can work with or on them as time is running out on everyones ROI. I hope you enjoy and remember I do take donations

Some models.... FS-X1, FS-X2, Antminer X3, InnoSilicon A9 Zmaster!!! All for free to use or modify.

Discord....    https://discord.gg/8cgtBcE
FYI, I'll be releasing a dev-fee free, $0 cost, no callbacks, no licenses, blahblah, completely unencumbered overclock for all of these SHA-256 "soon".

So.. be patient and don't pay $100/miner or $150/miner, etc. when I'll charge $0/miner.

-j

Well goody... We will have some more firmware from you that will have 1 or 2 releases then no more updates because you got pissed off. All you are gonna do is screw yourself with your ego. You think all should depend on yourhineass efudd. I forgot to thank you for all the private clients who were tired of your bs lies about what can and cant be done and why their miners were going into dev mode always with a license. Either way good luck

Let add why dont you unlock your thread so I can post there or unblock me from your discord? Hmm.... The epuff power trip I guess
Activity: 504
Merit: 51
FYI, I'll be releasing a dev-fee free, $0 cost, no callbacks, no licenses, blahblah, completely unencumbered overclock for all of these SHA-256 "soon".

So.. be patient and don't pay $100/miner or $150/miner, etc. when I'll charge $0/miner.

-j
if you interest, i've request at bitmain the image for reset from SD card.
I've tested the braiins SD image but the miner don't see the image...

I already have SD images for the miners. Bitmain wont make them for many newer models. Already tried for months with them so I made my own
for many of the different model miners.
Pages:
Jump to: