Pages:
Author

Topic: T17 OC/OV. S17 Series OC/OV, Antminer B7 OC/OV, S9k, Z11 + others 100% FREE - page 4. (Read 10178 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
if you interest, i've request at bitmain the image for reset from SD card.
I've tested the braiins SD image but the miner don't see the image...

Activity: 559
Merit: 4
may i ask you how much it would be possible in case of overclocking s9k 14 th?

I am still testing the s9k stuff so I dont have a full answer yet. All I can say is more then factory at this time.

I have been working on the S9k this week and will keep all updated of the progress

If you need a S9k for testing purpose, we can arrange that. We have 400 S9k in a container that are waiting your software

Thank you for the offer. As of yet I do not have one for testing on so it will go slower pm me and we can discuss a loaner possibly
Activity: 147
Merit: 1

I have been working on the S9k this week and will keep all updated of the progress

If you need a S9k for testing purpose, we can arrange that. We have 400 S9k in a container that are waiting your software
Hello,

Any news about a mod firmware for S9k ?

Thanks

Hello.Do you have software also for Dayun Z1 Pro ?

Not as of yet

soon.....
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
Hello,

Any news about a mod firmware for S9k ?

Thanks
Activity: 30
Hello.Do you have software also for Dayun Z1 Pro ?
S17 and S17 Pro update....

The S17 is completed but as of now there is a deal in the progress and public release has been put on hold pending the outcome
of a pending deal. If the deal does not go thru within the next 72 hours I will consider a public release for a 1 license per miner with discounts
for multiple miners.

Update..... The deal went thru and there will be no release of this S17 version of firmware. Check back for future updates on the S17
Have you been able, or even looked into, what Bitmain did to limit speeds on the Z11e and Z11j?  I have had all three, and from what I can tell, there are the same number of chips, boards, and power, but they somehow throttle the Z11J and Z11e.  I have used eFudds firmware on them before and I can increase the frequency and squeeze a bit more out of them, but only at their throttled speeds.  Ideally, I would like to turn the Z11e into a Z11.  

I am not someone who can really dig into this, but if it is software limited (Or on the chip somehow?) I would certainly pay to be able to turn a 75k sol/s Z1e into a 135k Z11...

Thoughts?

sent you a pm
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
Have you been able, or even looked into, what Bitmain did to limit speeds on the Z11e and Z11j?  I have had all three, and from what I can tell, there are the same number of chips, boards, and power, but they somehow throttle the Z11J and Z11e.  I have used eFudds firmware on them before and I can increase the frequency and squeeze a bit more out of them, but only at their throttled speeds.  Ideally, I would like to turn the Z11e into a Z11.  

I am not someone who can really dig into this, but if it is software limited (Or on the chip somehow?) I would certainly pay to be able to turn a 75k sol/s Z1e into a 135k Z11...

Thoughts?

Activity: 2
FusionSilicon X1 software needed 4.11
Updated mod images have been sent to purchasers please check your email
Activity: 5
DUDE NO WAY!!! i been waiting for... well damn since day one!!! CHIP!!!!!! PM PLAYA PLAAAAAY
Antminer SSH Unlocking Files.... Enable SSH on almost any Antminer and maybe others. Contact for details. Cost is $20 for the unlocking files. This method is not available elsewhere. Miner can be tested before purchasing in order to assure the script will unlock your SSH. Using this method you can upgrade to any custom firmware or downgrade almost any Antminer that you want.
Antminer B7 installation update....

You can now install the Chipless Mods B7 firmware modifications without having ssh enabled already. No need to fumble with trying to enable the ssh on all B7 miners. In some instances you may need to downgrade first or use sd method to get you started but dont worry I have all the files needed.
I got B7 firmware and it seems to be doing very well. Averaging 140-160 per B7.

I don’t know the power draw, but I am told should be 800w plus compared to stock 500w. This means higher temperatures. So you need to watch those and adjust the frequency/voltage.

Excellent work for 50% extra hash.

A good tune is 700m and 55 on the voltage or 737 with voltage between default and 57

700m @55v

Running  2h35m6s
Current   671070.12
AVG        175326.05

I don’t know the power draw, but I am told should be 800w plus compared to stock 500w. This means higher temperatures. So you need to watch those and adjust the frequency/voltage.

Not bad for a machine that another developer told a member could never be oc/ov. If you want to under power and keep 96k +/- you can select the voltage in the 40's range and it will run under 500w @96k
Activity: 529
Merit: 29

Pages:
Jump to: