Pages:
Author

Topic: TELE IEO - page 17. (Read 15069 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
April 03, 2019, 09:16:53 AM

their website says ICO not IEO. there is a big difference about this one. not that i'm judging but assuming a big project like this should rather be getting a domain that would help them look pro than a .info extension. anyway. i'm still unsure as to why this official account says theyre doing IEO so which exchanges are you guys doing it?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
April 02, 2019, 10:15:31 AM
Welcome to the TELE IEO

TELE is a decentralised privacy network, utilising PoW and PoS protocols with master node capabilities. TELE is a hybrid blockchain built from innovations from privacy networks like Dash and PIVX, focused on private and secure transactions and interaction. Some of the features you will find in the TELE wallet include Payment Obfuscation, SwiftTX transactions, In-Built Block Explorer, Rewards from Staking or running a master node and more. Post IEO we will develop a secure network for private communication that will enable encrypted calling, messaging and file sharing alongside the Trend-Setter Platform.

Join the community in our Telegram Channel @t.me/teleplatform & add us on Twitter @ telecoincrypto
Please check out the official website at www.telecoin.info for more information or feel free to ask us any Q's.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: