Pages:
Author

Topic: TELE IEO - page 16. (Read 15069 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
April 05, 2019, 05:32:52 PM
Welcome to the TELE IEO

TELE is a decentralised privacy network, utilising PoW and PoS protocols with master node capabilities. TELE is a hybrid blockchain built from innovations from privacy networks like Dash and PIVX, focused on private and secure transactions and interaction. Some of the features you will find in the TELE wallet include Payment Obfuscation, SwiftTX transactions, In-Built Block Explorer, Rewards from Staking or running a master node and more. Post IEO we will develop a secure network for private communication that will enable encrypted calling, messaging and file sharing alongside the Trend-Setter Platform.

Join the community in our Telegram Channel @t.me/teleplatform & add us on Twitter @ telecoincrypto
Please check out the official website at www.telecoin.info for more information or feel free to ask us any Q's.

Thanks

I tried to access the link of this ANN for more information about the project, but this one in maintenance, is there a forecast for return?

https://i.ibb.co/0V2G60c/telemanutencao.jpg
Well, the message on the site speaks for itself Smiley
However, I learned some information. The site will be launched within a week. All details about the IEO will be updated. Information about exchanges and dates will be added. White paper and roadmap will also be updated soon. Will wait
Merit: 1
April 06, 2019, 05:54:22 AM
Will your wallet have any special features to use it, but not some more popular and proven wallet? What is the benefit of using for us? Are there plans for a version of applications for smartphones?
Activity: 350
April 03, 2019, 09:02:24 AM
New cryptocurrency, right? Where can we use it? Do you have any partners who are willing to consider the TELE coin as an alternative way to pay for their services?
I know that they started developing a decent time ago, and then disconnected from BYZEN in order to avoid “collaboration” with the SEC. And as far as I know, some companies have already become interested in the tele coin, but this is still secret information. Grin Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
April 05, 2019, 04:26:23 PM
Welcome to the TELE IEO

TELE is a decentralised privacy network, utilising PoW and PoS protocols with master node capabilities. TELE is a hybrid blockchain built from innovations from privacy networks like Dash and PIVX, focused on private and secure transactions and interaction. Some of the features you will find in the TELE wallet include Payment Obfuscation, SwiftTX transactions, In-Built Block Explorer, Rewards from Staking or running a master node and more. Post IEO we will develop a secure network for private communication that will enable encrypted calling, messaging and file sharing alongside the Trend-Setter Platform.

Join the community in our Telegram Channel @t.me/teleplatform & add us on Twitter @ telecoincrypto
Please check out the official website at www.telecoin.info for more information or feel free to ask us any Q's.

Thanks

I tried to access the link of this ANN for more information about the project, but this one in maintenance, is there a forecast for return?

Activity: 377
April 03, 2019, 08:41:39 AM
New cryptocurrency, right? Where can we use it? Do you have any partners who are willing to consider the TELE coin as an alternative way to pay for their services?
Activity: 265
April 05, 2019, 02:53:32 PM
what currently known about this coin? Only name?  Why it is posted in advance with almost no info in announcement?

This was changed recently, they were planning to launch ICO, but they changed tactics. So now it will be IEO.... Yes, they did it a little in advance, but they promise to launch the site again with all the necessary information very soon, literally at the end of the week.
April 05, 2019, 03:13:14 PM
How true is the information on the ICOBench? It says that the start of sales in 22 days. Is it true or is it old information? Are you going to develop a profile there?
Activity: 364
April 03, 2019, 08:21:55 AM
Whitepaper specifies ICO. Now I see that you have changed the decision and run IEO. Tell me, will the sales conditions change? Can the information in whitepaper be considered reliable?
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
April 05, 2019, 02:38:34 PM
what currently known about this coin? Only name?  Why it is posted in advance with almost no info in announcement?
Activity: 313
April 03, 2019, 07:59:17 AM
Hey. I don't really understand what happens with unsold coins in this way of offering? Usually, unsold tokens / coins were burned. What do you think?
Activity: 333
Merit: 2
April 04, 2019, 04:56:42 AM
I still don't understand about the IEO whether this is the same as an ICO but if I read it seems that the IEO is better than Ico.
The exchange that conducts this ensures the listing of this token in the near future and this is just a huge plus for investors.
Yes-but only under the condition that all the promises will be fulfilled.
And that's a lot of exchanges have appeared in such scenarios.It is too early to draw conclusions-but you can participate.
April 03, 2019, 07:28:22 AM
Welcome to the TELE IEO

Thanks
Joined Telegrams. Followed Twitter.  Wink Good luck with your work. Do you think you can launch your platform this year? When do you plan to start developing applications?
Activity: 112
April 04, 2019, 04:40:50 AM
I still don't understand about the IEO whether this is the same as an ICO but if I read it seems that the IEO is better than Ico.
The exchange that conducts this ensures the listing of this token in the near future and this is just a huge plus for investors.
April 03, 2019, 06:45:22 AM
Perhaps this method of sales is much more acceptable to many investors. Listing on the exchange could take quite a long time after you bought tokens or coins, while IEO completely eliminates this problem.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
April 04, 2019, 04:20:42 AM
April 03, 2019, 06:21:23 AM
Encrypted network for private communication and calls ... Some countries are struggling with anonymization now, so most likely you will not be able to enter the market of each country ... But let's hope that there will be some changes for the better regarding this issue
We have always found ways to use all the benefits of various programs for anonymity online. So, I’m sure the project will be distributed in as many countries as possible. The main thing is for the project’s marketing manager to do everything right Smiley
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
April 03, 2019, 02:47:42 PM
This kind of ANN should not be posted at all, until everything is ready. It should clearly states that this is a PRE-ANN.
April 03, 2019, 06:03:40 AM
Encrypted network for private communication and calls ... Some countries are struggling with anonymization now, so most likely you will not be able to enter the market of each country ... But let's hope that there will be some changes for the better regarding this issue
Activity: 2
April 03, 2019, 10:26:55 AM
Hi All,  the website is being updated as we speak. We cancelled the ICO due to market climate aswell as uncertainty around the ICO market and are now launching our IEO as we feel this is the best way for TELE to launch. We will announce further details of the exchange as will the exchange. In regards to unsold coins they will be burned but more of this information will be made public once the website has been updated.

Thanks
Activity: 364
April 03, 2019, 05:41:58 AM
Sounds good. Not enough design. I'll follow your developments. Do you already know the timing of sales?
Pages:
Jump to: