Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell us a joke.... - page 6. (Read 35088 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 22, 2015, 08:24:16 AM
"No homosexuals!" God said as he put a man's G-spot up his ass...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
December 21, 2015, 08:50:58 PM
Late one night a man is driving down the road, speeding quite a bit. A cop notices how fast he is going and pulls him over. The cop says to the man, "Are you aware of how fast you were going?"
The man replies, "Yes I am. I'm trying to escape a robbery I got involved in."
The cop gives him a skeptical look and says, "Were you the one being robbed?"
The man casually replies, "No, I committed the robbery."
The cop looks shocked that the man admitted this. "So you're telling me you were speeding...AND committed a robbery?"
"Yes," the man calmly says. "I have the loot in the back."
The cop begins to get angry. "Sir, I'm afraid you have to come with me." The cop reaches in the window to subdue the man.
"Don't do that!" the man yells fearfully. "I'm scared you will find the gun in my glove compartment!" The cop pulls his hand out. "Wait here," he says.
The cop calls for backup. Soon cops, cars, and helicopters are flooding the area. The man is cuffed quickly and taken towards a car. However, before he gets in, a cop walks up to him and says, while gesturing to the cop that pulled him over, "Sir, this officer informed us that you had committed a robbery, had stolen loot in the trunk of your car, and had a loaded gun in your glove compartment. However, we found none of these things in your car."
The man replies, "Yeah, and I bet that liar said I was speeding too!"
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
December 21, 2015, 08:13:23 PM
What happens when you stick your hand in a jar of jelly beans?
The black ones steal your watch and rings.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
December 21, 2015, 08:03:30 PM
here's another one:

One day the father went away for a job for a year and left his wife and son at home, also the son was just a head without the body.
So one day the kid was watching the other kids play football outside, so he wanted to play too and asked his mom:
- mom, can I go outside and play some football (soccer) with other kids?"
- Son, you know you can't play, you don't have any legs but if you pray maybe your legs will grow.

So the little boy prayed and prayed and after half a year, miraculously, his legs grew so he went out and played football with other kids.
Again, boy was watching out the window and saw the other kids play basketball, so he asked his mom:

- Mom, can I go outside and play basketball with other kids?
- Son, you know you can't play, you don't have any arms but if you pray maybe your arms will grow.

So the little boy prayed and prayed and after half a year, miraculously, his arms grew so he went out and played basketball with other kids.
After he's finished with the game he went home and went straight to the shower. Right after a few minutes, his father comes home.

- I'm home, dear, but I'll go and take a shower right away, I smell of death.

After he went into the bathroom a loud noises of banging, smashing, breaking were coming out of the bathroom exausted, saying:

- Honey, you won't believe how, fucking, huge spider I've just killed in the bathtub!

Tip if you liked it. Cheesy   12Ds392Y5xYMPWrHjaVf6EKxwFs4TXV6Fd
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
December 21, 2015, 07:30:14 PM
Ok, I have 2 solid jokes, please tip if you like them Cheesy

Dad enters sons room:
- Son, what is this smell? have you been smoking marijuana again?
- No, dad
- Oh, ok. Happy birthday, son!
- Happy Birthday, dad!

Tip please Cheesy 12Ds392Y5xYMPWrHjaVf6EKxwFs4TXV6Fd
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
December 21, 2015, 12:08:34 PM
Jane once asked Tarzan what his favourite Christmas song was? © www.lettercount.com - come back tomorrow for another joke :-)

Tarzan said:

- Jungle Bell Rock.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
December 20, 2015, 09:50:03 PM
Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side

Cheesy

Why did the chicken cross the toad? For bein' a thorn in its side.

Why did the toad cross the chicken? For eggin' him on.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 20, 2015, 09:12:27 PM
Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side

Cheesy
December 20, 2015, 09:08:33 PM
Johnny wanted to get his mom something nice for Christmas but she’s hard to shop for. Passing a pet store he thought, "Hmm, a pet might be a good idea." He walked in the pet store and asked the manager what might be a good idea. "How about a puppy?" "No," said Johnny. "It may poop around the house." "A fish?" "No, her house is small, so I don’t think an aquarium will fit." Johnny then spied a parrot and asked, "How about that parrot?" "Oh," said the manager, "That’s Chet. He’s very expensive." "Well," said Johnny, "It’s my mom let’s take a look." The manager went to Chet, put a lighter under his left wing, and Chet started to sing "Jingle bells, jingle bells..." Then the manager put a lighter under Chet’s right wig and it started to sing, "Dashing through the snow..." "Wow!" said Johnny, "What else does he sing?" The manager held the lighter under Chet’s crotch at which point Chet sang, "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire."
Activity: 98
December 20, 2015, 09:19:42 AM
Teacher to student: “Make a sentence using the word “I”
Student: “I is..”
Teacher: “No that is not correct, you should say I am”
Student: “Ok. I am the ninth letter in the Alphabet”!

A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password for their computer. The husband puts, "Mypenis," and the wife falls on the ground laughing because on the screen it says, "Error. Not long enough."

Q: Is Google male or female?
A: Female, because it doesn't let you finish a sentence before making a suggestion.

Teacher: "Kids, what does the chicken give you?"
Student: "Meat!"
Teacher: "Very good! Now what does the pig give you?"
Student: "Bacon!"
Teacher: "Great! And what does the fat cow give you?"
Student: "Homework!"
Activity: 126
December 20, 2015, 07:27:13 AM
* A conversation with my friend’s father, who knows I do 
Web design.
Father: I have a business idea. How hard is it to make a Facebook?
Me: Oh, very easy.
Friend: He doesn’t mean to make 
a Facebook profile. He means to 
remake all of Facebook.
Me: Oh. Very hard.
Father: Oh, OK.
Activity: 501
Merit: 500
December 20, 2015, 07:16:37 AM
hahaha. All jokes are so funny. Here it is from my side, ENJOY  Wink

A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is politics?" The dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I'm the breadwinner of the family, so let's call me capitalism. Your mother, she's the administrator of the money, so we'll call her the government. We're here to take care of your needs, so we'll call you the people. The nanny, we'll consider her the working class. And your baby brother, we'll call him the future. Now, think about that and see if that makes sense." The little boy goes off to bed thinking about what dad had said. Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him. He finds that the baby has soiled his diaper. The little boy goes to his parents' room and finds his mother sound asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed. The next morning, the little boy says to his father, "Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now." The father says, "Good son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about." The little boy replies, "Well, while capitalism is screwing the working class, the government is sound asleep, the people are being ignored and the future is in deep shit."

LOL, that's a great one.
Activity: 98
December 20, 2015, 07:12:04 AM
hahaha. All jokes are so funny. Here it is from my side, ENJOY  Wink

A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is politics?" The dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I'm the breadwinner of the family, so let's call me capitalism. Your mother, she's the administrator of the money, so we'll call her the government. We're here to take care of your needs, so we'll call you the people. The nanny, we'll consider her the working class. And your baby brother, we'll call him the future. Now, think about that and see if that makes sense." The little boy goes off to bed thinking about what dad had said. Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him. He finds that the baby has soiled his diaper. The little boy goes to his parents' room and finds his mother sound asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed. The next morning, the little boy says to his father, "Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now." The father says, "Good son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about." The little boy replies, "Well, while capitalism is screwing the working class, the government is sound asleep, the people are being ignored and the future is in deep shit."
Activity: 501
Merit: 500
December 20, 2015, 06:46:37 AM

A Mom visits her son for dinner who lives with a girl roommate.

During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty his roommate was. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between the two, and this had only made her more curious. Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between him and his roommate than met the eye.

Reading his mom's thoughts, the son volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, we are just roommates."

About a week later, his roommate came to him saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver plate. You don't suppose she took it, do you?"

He said ,"Well, I doubt it, but I'll email her, just to be sure."

He sat down and wrote :

Dear Mother:
I'm not saying that you 'did' take the silver plate from my house, I'm not saying that you 'did not' take the silver plate .. But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.
Love,

Your son

Several days later, he received an email from his Mother which read:

Dear Son:
I'm not saying that you DO sleep with your roommate, and I'm not saying that you DO NOT sleep with her. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the silver plate by now, under the pillow…
Love,

Mom
December 20, 2015, 05:03:18 AM
Dylan was practicing his golf swing in his front yard when he swung a little too hard and sent the ball through his neighbors window. Dylan ran over and rang the doorbell three times. After no one answered for a few minutes, he opened the door to see broken glass everywhere, a lamp lying on the ground, and a huge fat Arabian man wearing a turban sitting on the couch. Dylan asked, "Who are you?" The fat man replied, "I am a genie you have freed from that lamp." Dylan questioned, "Oh man, do I get three wishes?" The genie replied, "Since you freed me by accident you only get two and I get one." Dylan thought about it and realized what he wanted, "I want to be the best golfer ever." The surprised genie said, "You sure? Most people wish for money, but okay. Now your wife gets one wish." Dylan brought over his wife who wished right away, "I want a million dollars every week of my life." The genie said, "Granted. And now for my wish, I have been cramped up in that lamp for many years so its been a while since I've been with a woman. I want one day of wild, crazy sex with your wife, Dylan." Dylan said, "No way!" The genie replied, "Not even for a million dollars a week?" Dylan turned to his wife, who said, "I guess for all that, I should. Well, not until Dylan leaves." Dylan said, "Okay, have fun, I guess," and left. Dylan's wife then proceeded to have wild sex for the rest of the day with the genie. When they were finished, the genie asked how old her husband was. She said, "Forty-five." The Genie laughed and said, "Isn't he a little old to be believing in genies?"
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
December 20, 2015, 01:13:11 AM
OP is a funny gay Smiley

The user I'm quoting may or not be a potential scammer.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 19, 2015, 10:29:20 PM
OP is a funny gay Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
December 19, 2015, 09:41:15 PM
Sandra's parents always told her that, if at first you don't succeed, try and try again.

What they forgot to mention was that this didn't apply to skydiving.
December 19, 2015, 09:35:00 PM
After Brian proposed to Jill, his father took him to one side. “Son, when I first got married to your mother, the first thing I did when we got home was take off my pants. I gave them to your mother and told her to try them on, which she did. They were huge on her and she said that she couldn’t wear them because they were too large. I said to her, 'Of course they are too big for you, I wear the pants in this family and I always will.' Ever since that day, son, we have never had a single problem." Brian took his dad’s advice and did the same thing to his wife on his wedding night. Then, Jill took off her panties and gave them to Brian. “Try these on,” she said. Brian went along with it and tried them on, but they were far too small. “What’s the point of this? I can’t get into your panties,” said Brian. “Exactly,” Jill replied, “and if you don’t change your attitude, you never will!”
Activity: 126
December 18, 2015, 07:21:05 PM
Joe asked God, "How much is a penny worth in heaven?"
God replied, "$1 million."
Joe asked, "How long is a minute in heaven?"
God said, "One million years."
Joe asked for a penny.
God said, "Sure, in a minute."  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: