Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell us a joke.... - page 9. (Read 35088 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
August 12, 2015, 12:35:23 AM
How do we know for a fact that Adam and Eve were not black?

Ever try to take a rib away from a nigger?

How was copper wire invented?

Someone dropped a penny between two Jews.

Why doesn't Mexico have an Olympic team?

Because every Mexican that can run, jump or swim lives in the U.S.

Why don't asians get cataracts?

Because they prefer to drive rincolns.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
August 11, 2015, 09:18:38 PM
Haha i had to google the people you mention in the joke. Now my life will be longer because i had a great laugh and i learnt something about those two. Smiley
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
August 11, 2015, 08:49:20 PM

Reminds me of the time a gal once told me she was a natural redhead to only discover later that night that she was naturally bald.

That must have been a very bad experience. At least was she hot? Cover her lack of hair with her very good curves, that would be the best thing in such sort of a situation Smiley

I made that bitch suffer through 47 consecutive orgasms. A couple times, I was even in the room to witness her suffrage. Sadly, I lost a good friend that night due to exhaustion, whereupon it took me years to replace that dog. I taught that redhead to never lie to me again.

Wow man you have showed her good Smiley Sorry for your loss. That is a nice story you have there Smiley

Ready for another one?

A few days after her husband's death, a grieving widow accidentally receives an e-mail from a man waiting for his wife in Miami.

The e-mail reads:

Dearest Wife,

Just got checked in. Everything prepared for your arrival tomorrow.

P.S. Sure is hot down here.

A few days after Stieg Larsson's death, Eva Gabrielsson, his life partner, accidentally received an email from a man awaiting his wife while vacationing in Canada.

The email read:

Just checked in. You're gonna love it up here.
August 11, 2015, 08:44:17 PM

Reminds me of the time a gal once told me she was a natural redhead to only discover later that night that she was naturally bald.

That must have been a very bad experience. At least was she hot? Cover her lack of hair with her very good curves, that would be the best thing in such sort of a situation Smiley

I made that bitch suffer through 47 consecutive orgasms. A couple times, I was even in the room to witness her suffrage. Sadly, I lost a good friend that night due to exhaustion, whereupon it took me years to replace that dog. I taught that redhead to never lie to me again.

Wow man you have showed her good Smiley Sorry for your loss. That is a nice story you have there Smiley
August 11, 2015, 08:35:32 PM
A few days after her husband's death, a grieving widow accidentally receives an e-mail from a man waiting for his wife in Miami.

The e-mail reads:

Dearest Wife,

Just got checked in. Everything prepared for your arrival tomorrow.

P.S. Sure is hot down here.
vip
August 11, 2015, 08:27:49 PM

August 11, 2015, 08:27:20 PM
Why are blonde jokes so short?

So that men may remember them.

vip
August 11, 2015, 03:12:12 PM
a girl came out from train and stepped on a platform and asked a guy.which station is this?
A stranger= hahahaha...its a railway station

Stranger: Welcome to Smiths Station, Alabama. May I buy you a drink?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
August 11, 2015, 05:59:31 AM
I am a man, you are a pen...haha
Activity: 182
August 11, 2015, 05:54:21 AM
a girl came out from train and stepped on a platform and asked a guy.which station is this?
A stranger= hahahaha...its a railway station
vip
August 11, 2015, 02:19:28 AM
A man walks into a bar.

His alcoholism is slowly destroying his family.

That joke makes me sad Sad

Ad:

Hand-made baby trousseau. Never used.  Cry Cry Cry
vip
August 11, 2015, 02:15:11 AM
A man is on the operating table looking up at the surgeon above him. He hears the surgeon say:

- Now, if you stay nice and still, I'll give you a treat.

Are you talking to me? asks the man on the table.

- Oh no, I'm just talking to my cat, says the surgeon.

I had to think about that one, albeit not too long, but thinketh I hadeth. The joke would work just as well, if not better, if you replaced cat with Belgian Tervuren, thus really making the reader think, then getting a gooder laugh when they finally get it.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
August 10, 2015, 07:31:50 PM
A man is on the operating table looking up at the surgeon above him. He hears the surgeon say:

- Now, if you stay nice and still, I'll give you a treat.

Are you talking to me? asks the man on the table.

- Oh no, I'm just talking to my cat, says the surgeon.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
August 10, 2015, 10:21:40 AM
Bobsurplus    Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
August 10, 2015, 09:46:21 AM
A man walks into a bar.

That joke makes me sad Sad
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
August 09, 2015, 08:36:47 PM
A man walks into a bar.

vip
August 09, 2015, 08:15:34 PM
Think of words that end in gry. Angry and hungry are two.  There are three words in the english language. What's the third word? It is something you use every day, and if you've listened closely, I've already told you what it is.

Answer: Language (There are three words in the english language!)

I, too, have another that can only be spoken but not penned: There are three in the English language. It's impossible to pen the [pluralized] single word that's redacted, but a clue could be found between one and three.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 09, 2015, 06:44:09 PM
Think of words that end in gry. Angry and hungry are two.  There are three words in the english language. What's the third word? It is something you use every day, and if you've listened closely, I've already told you what it is.

Answer: Language (There are three words in the english language!)
vip
August 09, 2015, 03:22:06 PM
Why are blonde jokes so short?

So that men may remember them.

Activity: 126
August 08, 2015, 11:14:12 AM
Boy: "Do you know why there are spaces between our fingers, darling?"
Girl: "No. Why? Do you want them webbed? What are you? A duck?"

Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: