Author

Topic: Tennis League All Thread - page 638. (Read 198154 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
November 15, 2017, 03:33:10 PM
World number one Rafael Nadal pulled out of the ATP Finals and brought an end to his season after defeat by Belgian seventh seed David Goffin in his opening round-robin match.
Nadal lost 7-6 6-7 7-6 in a crazy and long match.
Federrer is the favourite to win now.
I will like to know something, should Federer win the ATP Final trophy, will he get enough points to supplant Rafael Nadal as the current Number 1 tennis player in the world, I think that should happen as He have had one if the best season in the year.

I donth think it will be enough for him.
Dimitrov defeated Goffin  6-0 6-2 and will continue his great year journey. What a huge player.
legendary
Merit: 1001
November 14, 2017, 08:14:52 PM
Nadal has retired due to knee injury, and this time he will not win the Atp Final Masters. Maybe it's the only tournament that he will never win in his long career.

Meanwhile Federer has already won his group and is the great favorite to win this tournament. However, he will not be able to return to the top spot this year.
Nadal will close the season with 10645 points, if Federer will win all the matches he can close the season with 10505 points.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 14, 2017, 09:56:46 AM
World number one Rafael Nadal pulled out of the ATP Finals and brought an end to his season after defeat by Belgian seventh seed David Goffin in his opening round-robin match.
I will like to know something, should Federer win the ATP Final trophy, will he get enough points to supplant Rafael Nadal as the current Number 1 tennis player in the world, I think that should happen as He have had one if the best season in the year.
legendary
November 14, 2017, 07:37:27 AM
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 13, 2017, 08:17:39 PM
Federer made a comfortable win today against Sock. By my opinion, he is No.1 favorite to win this tournament.
He is no.1 favorite but Nadal really has a chance to break that 4- nill against federer this time . I hope Nadal comes out Victorious because he hasn't won even one and it's his time .
Considering how a thirty one year old struggles to beat someone five years older than him in the whole of 2017, I really don't think this is Rafael Nadal's year even though he has won a lot of trophies but Federer has also won a lot of trophies as well and even more grand slams trophies this year than Nadal.
I watched a bit of Roger Federer yesterday against Jack Sock, and the Swiss played very average, and the bounce looked strange. I wonder if Rafa's game will be favored by these conditions.
Roger has all the confidence of his 4 wins over Rafa this year, but with these weird conditions you never know, they are similar to 2013 when Nadal scored his only win over Federer indoors.
I 'll wait to see how Rafa looks against David Goffin tonight.

Odds are still massively on Fed's side: 1.65 for the win, Nadal trading @ 6.0 now before his first match.

When you say very average does it mean that Federer is not putting enough effort right? But when push becomes a shove then we might see Federer rising his game again. I think this year, Federer has make a lot of adjustments that really made his strong physically. Like having a good rest between tournaments and just picking up good one to enter. Of course Roger will be the favorite here, although Rafa is hanging in there. Let's see how he perform against a tough opponent like David Groffin, Rafa is 2-0 against David.

Yes, agree, last time I saw Federer that average was against Richard Gasquet in Shanghai, and then he played incredible in the final the same week. Yesterday I was surprised by the number of returns he missed, Jack Sock is not exactly a huge server.
Was a first match anyway, and a win is a win.

@bitcoinmasterlord
Agree big time, value on Nadal, the odds are so high because there is still concern about his knee, who knows if it will hold up.
I don't agree with this , average and federer doesn't go together because that was a good performance by Roger. Sock is in great shape and beating him in straight sets requires great performance . Certainly not average.
Activity: 196
Merit: 109
November 13, 2017, 11:05:41 AM
Federer made a comfortable win today against Sock. By my opinion, he is No.1 favorite to win this tournament.
He is no.1 favorite but Nadal really has a chance to break that 4- nill against federer this time . I hope Nadal comes out Victorious because he hasn't won even one and it's his time .
Considering how a thirty one year old struggles to beat someone five years older than him in the whole of 2017, I really don't think this is Rafael Nadal's year even though he has won a lot of trophies but Federer has also won a lot of trophies as well and even more grand slams trophies this year than Nadal.
I watched a bit of Roger Federer yesterday against Jack Sock, and the Swiss played very average, and the bounce looked strange. I wonder if Rafa's game will be favored by these conditions.
Roger has all the confidence of his 4 wins over Rafa this year, but with these weird conditions you never know, they are similar to 2013 when Nadal scored his only win over Federer indoors.

Odds are still massively on Fed's side: 1.65 for the win, Nadal trading @ 6.0 now before his first match.

When you say very average does it mean that Federer is not putting enough effort right? But when push becomes a shove then we might see Federer rising his game again. I think this year, Federer has make a lot of adjustments that really made his strong physically. Like having a good rest between tournaments and just picking up good one to enter. Of course Roger will be the favorite here, although Rafa is hanging in there. Let's see how he perform against a tough opponent like David Groffin, Rafa is 2-0 against David.

Yes, agree, last time I saw Federer that average was against Richard Gasquet in Shanghai, and then he played incredible in the final the same week. Yesterday I was surprised by the number of returns he missed, Jack Sock is not exactly a huge server.
Was a first match anyway, and a win is a win.

@bitcoinmasterlord
Agree big time, value on Nadal, the odds are so high because there is still concern about his knee, who knows if it will hold up.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
November 13, 2017, 10:55:01 AM

legendary
Merit: 1006
November 13, 2017, 10:44:41 AM

I think after today's game the odds will change. Now only putting some amount on Nadal is I think worth if he lost you will lose little amount suppose if he wins then it's a big jackpot for you. My prediction is Nadal can beat him this time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 109
November 13, 2017, 09:56:56 AM

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 13, 2017, 09:11:25 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
November 13, 2017, 04:52:52 AM

Well from the game i saw he didn't totally outplay sock and so i don't think he's looking unbeatable just yet, anything could happen but would be wonderful to see both players lock horns again before the end of the year.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
November 13, 2017, 12:05:28 AM

I think Federer will still defeat Rafa if they are to meet in the ATP tour, he's been playing excellently all season and i don't think with the psychological edge he has over him this year he will let down his guard. This is a vintage Federer on show even at this age.
legendary
November 12, 2017, 10:34:24 PM
November 12, 2017, 06:08:30 PM
legendary
November 12, 2017, 09:17:46 AM
here are the 8 players, officially qualified, at the London Atp finals:

Nadal
Federer
A.Zverev
Thiem
Cilic
Dimitrov
Goffin
Sock

Nadal should recover from injury to the knee, otherwise Carreno-Busta will be his substitute.

Prize Money:

Participation:                       $191,000
Round-robin match win:     $191,000
Semi-final match win:        $585,000
Final win:                          $1,200,000
Undefeated champion:    $2,549,000

Atp Rankgins Points:

Round-robin match win:  200
Semi-final win:                 400
Final win;                          500
Undefeated champion:  1500

- I think it's funny that Delpo does not go to London while Sock and Carreno Busta go to London. Delpo is much better tennis player from them.
Exactly but this is what happens in tennis , you might be good but you gotto give your best throughout the year and be consistent otherwise other players will steal the opportunity ( just like sock did ) . I feel bad for Delpo , he deserves a place here.
November 11, 2017, 06:06:41 PM
Oh, tournament is starting tomorrow, nice.

Federer - Sock, Federer should win this easily

Zverev - Čilić , it is really unpredictable, this should be very interesting match.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 11, 2017, 05:56:33 PM
Nadal said he had recovered from the injury and is in London to win the tournament!
We hope to see an epic finale Nadal vs Federer, it would be the right epilogue for their fantastic season!
Yes, Nadal is in good form still we cannot make a conclusion. Most probably Nadal and Federer meets in the final. If you look at the final matches played between them, majority gives unexpected results. The starting of the match gives an prediction and later things change unexpectedly.

If nadal is fully healed from his injury, I also hope and expect a final between Nadal and Federer. My favorite to win will be Federer, he is really in outstanding form this year (winning 2 grandslams) and 5 other tournaments.

Both players are in fantastic form in this year. I like Nadal game he is simply outstanding. If Federer and Nadal both comes to final then 100% it will become a epic match of this year. but i think to predicting who is going to win this match will beocme tough for the gamblers. and here we will get a chance to place bet for our fav players. 
Even though I am a Roger Federer fan, I think at least Rafael Nadal should beat Roger Federer once this year because he has been beating him all year without Nadal having a single win for himself this season.
legendary
November 11, 2017, 05:40:04 PM
Nadal said he had recovered from the injury and is in London to win the tournament!
We hope to see an epic finale Nadal vs Federer, it would be the right epilogue for their fantastic season!
Yes, Nadal is in good form still we cannot make a conclusion. Most probably Nadal and Federer meets in the final. If you look at the final matches played between them, majority gives unexpected results. The starting of the match gives an prediction and later things change unexpectedly.

If nadal is fully healed from his injury, I also hope and expect a final between Nadal and Federer. My favorite to win will be Federer, he is really in outstanding form this year (winning 2 grandslams) and 5 other tournaments.

Both players are in fantastic form in this year. I like Nadal game he is simply outstanding. If Federer and Nadal both comes to final then 100% it will become a epic match of this year. but i think to predicting who is going to win this match will beocme tough for the gamblers. and here we will get a chance to place bet for our fav players. 

Yeah you are right, I saw Nadal playing in Roland garros (on television) and that was simply amazing, winning all matches in straight sets... I think there will be some nice bets for the gamblers, but I will only bet on Federer to win!
- Also, Federer is my favorite for title because Rafa has some problems with injury.
Rafael Nadal says his knee is not perfect but expects to be fit enough to start the ATP World Tour Finals in London on Monday.
Activity: 490
Merit: 111
November 11, 2017, 04:54:06 PM

Yeah you are right, I saw Nadal playing in Roland garros (on television) and that was simply amazing, winning all matches in straight sets... I think there will be some nice bets for the gamblers, but I will only bet on Federer to win!
- Also, Federer is my favorite for title because Rafa has some problems with injury.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 254
November 11, 2017, 02:00:57 PM

Jump to: