Author

Topic: Tennis League All Thread - page 640. (Read 198112 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 111
November 05, 2017, 04:06:10 PM
Krajinovic started the macth very good with winning the first set but broke up and lost the next 2 sets and lost the match.
 Almost.

- Big pity for him I cheered on him but this is good for him too because he exceeded his expectations.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
November 05, 2017, 02:03:21 PM
Krajinovic started the macth very good with winning the first set but broke up and lost the next 2 sets and lost the match.
 Almost.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 05, 2017, 08:07:16 AM
Going to play risky bet here at this surprising final

Krajinovic F. (Srb) - Sock J. (Usa), going on win for Krajinovic he definitely showed most potential here on this tournament.
Good choice he played well in previous games and he may surprise you after winning this game. I hope he will win and make you win this game, but i will not place my bet all the best.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
November 05, 2017, 05:48:02 AM
Going to play risky bet here at this surprising final

Krajinovic F. (Srb) - Sock J. (Usa), going on win for Krajinovic he definitely showed most potential here on this tournament.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 05, 2017, 02:11:32 AM
Horrible. Isner had his hands on the win and let it slip.... oh well when you bet you know the risk.
Now I hope Benneteau wins the title.

I will go with Krajinovic to win his first ATP title tommorow at any odds.
You can't predict how Sock plays so yeah I too will go for Krajinovic , if he can beat Isner then yeah he got the ability to beat Sock too but it will be an interesting match Smiley
legendary
November 04, 2017, 12:44:56 PM
Horrible. Isner had his hands on the win and let it slip.... oh well when you bet you know the risk.

I will go with Krajinovic to win his first ATP title tommorow at any odds.
Activity: 196
Merit: 109
November 04, 2017, 11:46:51 AM
legendary
November 04, 2017, 10:46:25 AM
World number one Rafael Nadal has withdrawn from the Paris Masters with a knee injury.
The Spaniard was due to face Serb Filip Krajinovic in the quarter-finals on Friday, but pulled out with a right knee problem before the match.
Krajinovic will play in his first ATP Semi final. I think he can surprise there.

- Krajinovic is a very talented tennis player and he expects bright future if he continues playing like this.
True, he is also coming back from injury and was killing it this year on the challenger tour. Still think Isner and his massive serve win today, but I won't watch, never do when I have a big bet. What's the point apart from being nervous...   Smiley

Krajinovic won the first set with an early break 6-4. 
the second set went to tie break where Isner won 7-6
Now its the last set.  I think Krajinovic can win this match
November 04, 2017, 08:45:23 AM
World number one Rafael Nadal has withdrawn from the Paris Masters with a knee injury.
The Spaniard was due to face Serb Filip Krajinovic in the quarter-finals on Friday, but pulled out with a right knee problem before the match.
Krajinovic will play in his first ATP Semi final. I think he can surprise there.

- Krajinovic is a very talented tennis player and he expects bright future if he continues playing like this.
True, he is also coming back from injury and was killing it this year on the challenger tour. Still think Isner and his massive serve win today, but I won't watch, never do when I have a big bet. What's the point apart from being nervous...   Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 111
November 04, 2017, 08:27:55 AM

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254
November 04, 2017, 07:41:57 AM
Just put a big bet on John Isner @ 1.35 to beat Krajinovic, can't imagine the latter in the final of a Masters 1000 event.
Isner has the experience, only questionmark is his fitness (three 3 setters in a row), but his game is not too taxing, should be a lock for the final.

I would love Benneteau to win the title though  Smiley

I also think Isner will win, but will not place a bet on the match, as I am not sure how fit Isner is (played with strapping above his knee).

Hopefully Nadal will be back soon so that we can see him in London.
November 04, 2017, 03:27:37 AM
Just put a big bet on John Isner @ 1.35 to beat Krajinovic, can't imagine the latter in the final of a Masters 1000 event.
Isner has the experience, only questionmark is his fitness (three 3 setters in a row), but his game is not too taxing, should be a lock for the final.

I would love Benneteau to win the title though  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
November 04, 2017, 01:59:26 AM
He is not even sure about London Sad I feel sorry for him , he had such a great season he deserves to play in London . Isner is in great form right now beating Dimitrov , Del potro in Paris and looks like he might take the title .

What a surprise. Oh well, age is really catching up with them specially Nadal and Federer and I think its a good decision on him to withdrawn and not risk it all. We all know that a knee injury is serious for tennis players, so I'm with him taking a break. Now the tournament is open without him, can't really see who is going to win, I wouldn't surprise if Krajinovic win it, however, there are still big names out there that will take advantage of Rafa leaving the game.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 03, 2017, 11:13:35 PM
He is not even sure about London Sad I feel sorry for him , he had such a great season he deserves to play in London . Isner is in great form right now beating Dimitrov , Del potro in Paris and looks like he might take the title .
legendary
Merit: 1001
November 03, 2017, 07:04:51 PM
projection ranking atp:

1.Nadal     10645 (in any case will close the season in this position)
2.Federer    9005 (in any case will close the season in this position)
3.A.Zverev 4410  (best ranking)
4.Thiem      3815  (best ranking)
5.Cilic         3805
6.Dimitrov  3650 (best ranking)
7.Wawrinka 3150
8.Goffin       2975 (best ranking)

-Carreno-Busta: is 9th(best ranking) if Isner or Sock does not win the tournament otherwise it is 10th.
-Del Potro:  is 10th if Isner or Sock does not win the tournament otherwise it is 11th.
-Isner: if he wins the tournament is 9th
-Sock: if he wins the tournament is 9th (best ranking).

legendary
November 03, 2017, 01:38:03 PM
legendary
November 03, 2017, 05:49:26 AM
Here are the quarter-finals of the Paris-Bercy atp 1000 master tournament:

Nadal vs Krajinovic
Isner vs Del Potro

Cilic vs Bennetau
Verdasco vs Sock

I expect these 2 semifinals: Nadal vs Del Potro and Cilic vs Sock

Even Goffin, is mathematically qualified at London's atp finals.

The big surprise is Benneteau! Beating Tsonga and Goffin back to back, who would have thought?!

Nadal looked bad yesterday and apparently has (again) a sore knee. I don't fancy his chances to win the title here, and World tour finals next week.

I think that Nadal, having had this week's math certainty of ending the season at first place in the atp ranking, has last seasonal goal to win at least 1 match against Federer!
I'm convinced he wants to win the Atp Finals in London.
In that case his season would be perfect.
November 03, 2017, 03:41:04 AM

Nadal vs Krajinovic
Isner vs Del Potro

Cilic vs Bennetau
Verdasco vs Sock

The big surprise is Benneteau! Beating Tsonga and Goffin back to back, who would have thought?!

Nadal looked bad yesterday and apparently has (again) a sore knee. I don't fancy his chances to win the title here, and World tour finals next week.
legendary
November 02, 2017, 07:51:00 PM

Nadal vs Krajinovic
Isner vs Del Potro

Cilic vs Bennetau
Verdasco vs Sock

Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
November 02, 2017, 10:43:50 AM
I am really not sure about Andy Murray, hip surgery is something, Gustavo Kuerten went through the same and had a hard time coming back to his best. + Andy Murray relies too much on his movement, he is incredibly fast but once he gets slower, he is vulnerable and lose to many guys.
It was obvious that he was in big pain against Querrey at Wimbledon, I mean you don't lose 1-6, 1-6 in last two sets at Wimbledon if you are healthy.

Novak Djokovic is a huge questionmark for me, I mean I follow tennis since he started and this guy still is an enigma for me, I never can tell if he is faking or genuine on the court, and I have no idea why his form went suddenly down the hill. He was almost unbeatable in 2015, and looked so ordinary after winning the French Open last year.

Del Potro is technically top 10 for me, and I would say top 5 since August. He did not play on clay this season, hence his ranking.

Disappointed with Thiem, he is so good on clay but so average everywhere else, World Tour Finals could be brutal for him.

I miss Nishikori, my favorite player together with Nadal, but he is been through so many injuries that I doubt he ever comes back to his 2014 form.

Oh yeah, I remember Gustavo Kuerten very much, who wouldn't remember that hair.  Smiley

But I totally agree with you Gustavo was never been the same after that surgery and slowly he was lost in the tennis limelight until he show in the Rio Olympics, he was one of the truly greats when we was at his peak of the game.

For Novak though, I think he was gone a lot of changes this year and for me its more on a psychological barrier that he needs to overcome. Just one championship will change the complexion and he can regain his old self.
Jump to: