Author

Topic: Tennis League All Thread - page 639. (Read 198112 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 10:00:35 AM
With the current form federer is favorite to win the title,nadal vs federer match in the finals would be treat to watch for tennis fanatics.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
November 09, 2017, 06:49:13 PM
here are the 8 players, officially qualified, at the London Atp finals:

Nadal
Federer
A.Zverev
Thiem
Cilic
Dimitrov
Goffin
Sock

Nadal should recover from injury to the knee, otherwise Carreno-Busta will be his substitute.

Prize Money:

Participation:                       $191,000
Round-robin match win:     $191,000
Semi-final match win:        $585,000
Final win:                          $1,200,000
Undefeated champion:    $2,549,000

Atp Rankgins Points:

Round-robin match win:  200
Semi-final win:                 400
Final win;                          500
Undefeated champion:  1500

- I think it's funny that Delpo does not go to London while Sock and Carreno Busta go to London. Delpo is much better tennis player from them.

Its also funny that some great tennis players like Djokovic, Wawrinka and Murray are not in the top 8.  But thats because of injuries.

Delpo played all this year and is not injured, that is the difference

Delpo recovered from a very hard injury and it took time for him to get into his great shape. 
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 06:29:16 PM
 final Nadal vs Federer 3:0  Grin
legendary
Merit: 1001
November 09, 2017, 06:27:13 PM
Nadal said he had recovered from the injury and is in London to win the tournament!
We hope to see an epic finale Nadal vs Federer, it would be the right epilogue for their fantastic season!
Yes, Nadal is in good form still we cannot make a conclusion. Most probably Nadal and Federer meets in the final. If you look at the final matches played between them, majority gives unexpected results. The starting of the match gives an prediction and later things change unexpectedly.
Yes the final matches always give unexpected results. But now Nadal in outstanding form if he plays against Federer it will become an epic match, and it will give many options to place bets, and all gamblers are waiting for this movement.

I think everyone wants the final Nadal vs Federer, any other final will be less interesting this year, it would be the perfect epilogue this season.
The final Federer vs Nadal would make record of Share and Bets!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 11:19:45 AM
Nadal said he had recovered from the injury and is in London to win the tournament!
We hope to see an epic finale Nadal vs Federer, it would be the right epilogue for their fantastic season!
Yes, Nadal is in good form still we cannot make a conclusion. Most probably Nadal and Federer meets in the final. If you look at the final matches played between them, majority gives unexpected results. The starting of the match gives an prediction and later things change unexpectedly.
Yes the final matches always give unexpected results. But now Nadal in outstanding form if he plays against Federer it will become an epic match, and it will give many options to place bets, and all gamblers are waiting for this movement.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
November 09, 2017, 07:36:10 AM
legendary
November 09, 2017, 05:11:45 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 111
November 08, 2017, 07:23:03 PM

Nadal
Federer
A.Zverev
Thiem
Cilic
Dimitrov
Goffin
Sock

Nadal should recover from injury to the knee, otherwise Carreno-Busta will be his substitute.

Prize Money:

Atp Rankgins Points:

- I think it's funny that Delpo does not go to London while Sock and Carreno Busta go to London. Delpo is much better tennis player from them.

Its also funny that some great tennis players like Djokovic, Wawrinka and Murray are not in the top 8.  But thats because of injuries.

Delpo played all this year and is not injured, that is the difference
legendary
November 08, 2017, 07:02:44 PM
here are the two groups of the London Atp Finals:

Group "Pete Sampras":

Nadal
Dimitrov
Thiem
Goffin

Group "Boris Becker"

Federer
A.Zverev
Cilic
Sock

My favorites for each group are Nadal,A.Zverev and Federer,Dimitrov
legendary
Merit: 1000
November 08, 2017, 03:14:52 PM

Nadal
Federer
A.Zverev
Thiem
Cilic
Dimitrov
Goffin
Sock

Prize Money:

Atp Rankgins Points:

Activity: 490
Merit: 111
November 07, 2017, 07:16:21 PM

Nadal
Federer
A.Zverev
Thiem
Cilic
Dimitrov
Goffin
Sock

Prize Money:

Atp Rankgins Points:

legendary
November 07, 2017, 07:04:12 PM

Nadal
Federer
A.Zverev
Thiem
Cilic
Dimitrov
Goffin
Sock

Prize Money:

Atp Rankgins Points:

Activity: 2632
Merit: 546
November 07, 2017, 05:57:01 AM
Krajinovic started the macth very good with winning the first set but broke up and lost the next 2 sets and lost the match.
 Almost.

I think almost all of us here, including myself bet on Krajinovic to win the tournament. Sadly, he was on the way but a sudden turn of luck made his lost the match and my bet. LOL. Sock seems to be on its way to being in the top ten for the first I think. Its really a good year for tennis because I lot of names has come up this year alone. I think Sock deserves to win, although I really wanted for Krajinovic to bring home the trophy because of my bet.
Activity: 31
November 07, 2017, 05:55:22 AM
Too bad Krajinovic did not win, but congrats to Sock. Thanks to this victory Sock can now go to the Masters in London.
Hopefully Krajinovic can keep this momentum going and that this moment gives him a real breakout to reach the (sub)top.

Sock is the best! I knew it that he can nail that match, good luck to his journey in London!
Activity: 1
November 07, 2017, 05:37:56 AM
Too bad Krajinovic did not win, but congrats to Sock. Thanks to this victory Sock can now go to the Masters in London.
Hopefully Krajinovic can keep this momentum going and that this moment gives him a real breakout to reach the (sub)top.

Well that's the game sometimes there's a win and there's a loss, but I think Krajinovic will recover with next match because he's doing more practice in order to beat the next opponents. I seen Sock is improving a lot and his stamina now is doing better compared from his previous games, that has not been doing good.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
November 06, 2017, 05:10:28 PM
That was Sock's third title of the year and his first ever Master's win as well. With this victory over Krajinovic, Sock is going to be catapulted to the top ten tennis players in the world, He will occupy the 9th position of list.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 06, 2017, 10:09:53 AM
Krajinovic started the macth very good with winning the first set but broke up and lost the next 2 sets and lost the match.
 Almost.

Before the match, many betters was predicted that Krajinovic going to win this match. After checking his recent performance I also thought Krajinovic will win the match but luckily I didn't bet on this match.
He deserved to win and after first set I was confirmed that he will take the trophy home but unfortunately it didn't happen . Sock never gave up , in the second round while playing against Edmund he was actually 1-5 down in the third set and he went on to win his first 1000 title and enter top 10 Smiley This is why Tennis is awesome.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
November 06, 2017, 05:29:18 AM
 Almost.

Before the match, many betters was predicted that Krajinovic going to win this match. After checking his recent performance I also thought Krajinovic will win the match but luckily I didn't bet on this match.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 05, 2017, 09:59:25 PM
He gave his best but unfortunately Jack was too strong in 2nd and 3rd sets , he pounced on Krajinovic's second serve most of the time and he was successful . I am sad because I lost my bet on Kraj but I am happy for sock for finally entering the top 10 Smiley
Activity: 2100
Merit: 254
November 05, 2017, 04:53:44 PM
Jump to: