Pages:
Author

Topic: Terrence Crawford vs Errol Spence - July 29 - page 10. (Read 2323 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

There is none of a single doubt about the hype between these two can create and that they can surpass the blockbuster hit that Davis and Garcia did in the previous months. I mean, it is given already knowing how Al Haymon kept the right to organize it even if there is already other organizers that wanted to give them those guaranteed money, he know that the revenue in this fight will be much bigger than what is anticipated that is why he didn't gave up those rights because he knew probably at that time that sooner or later, the path of Crawford and Spence will soon cross.

Now everything is almost on his hands. A few more weeks and we will see the fight to happen.

And the good catch here for Al Haymon is the rematch claw that can bring another huge profit. Whatever happened to
this upcoming fight, the chance of a seeing them again is possible.

More money for everyone knowing how the fans will react and how it will be hypes. Socmed is too wide in helping
this match to create viewers and gamblers supports.

I guess the rematch is already inevitable knowing that the fight could be so tight that even if it will end by a vicious KO, the losing camp still have the chance to stand up and return the favor which could turn into a possible trilogy, if ever.

I mean, a KO outcome is pretty much likely in this fight but I don't think that it will mean that it is all over for the losing camp knowing that both of them is a KO artist and so it will be a battle of who got a much tougher defense and who can land that clean punch to have a KO result.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

There is none of a single doubt about the hype between these two can create and that they can surpass the blockbuster hit that Davis and Garcia did in the previous months. I mean, it is given already knowing how Al Haymon kept the right to organize it even if there is already other organizers that wanted to give them those guaranteed money, he know that the revenue in this fight will be much bigger than what is anticipated that is why he didn't gave up those rights because he knew probably at that time that sooner or later, the path of Crawford and Spence will soon cross.

Now everything is almost on his hands. A few more weeks and we will see the fight to happen.

And the good catch here for Al Haymon is the rematch claw that can bring another huge profit. Whatever happened to
this upcoming fight, the chance of a seeing them again is possible.

More money for everyone knowing how the fans will react and how it will be hypes. Socmed is too wide in helping
this match to create viewers and gamblers supports.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 604
...as Spence said in the All access provided by the link above, he felt he is the one instrumental for bringing this fight.

No doubt that Spence will be the bigger guy here, but Crawford is used in fighting bigger opponents.

He truly believes that he is more popular and capable of making a fight more successful. Perhaps he is correct, but what matters now is that he has agreed to fight Crawford, which has the potential to overshadow his popularity. Spence may no longer be a significant PPV draw, as Crawford could become the new sensation among the crowd. Although some argue that Crawford's fights haven't generated substantial PPV views, if he manages to defeat Spence, that perception is likely to change.

Yes, but I guess we can still remember how the first negotiation fell off and it might be due to Spence not wanting to give up to the demands of Crawford. But knowing that magnitude of this fight, sooner or later he will have to prioritize this fight more than any other fights that is line up on the horizon.

This will generate substantial PPV numbers that's for sure and then maybe the second fight, the rematch could even be bigger specially if the 1st one is very close and hard to judge.

Well, I guess that is quite given because when people know the truth about what happened behind the curtains made them feel disappointed about what Al Haymon and Errol Spence did, and that somehow gives an ace for Crawford to make the people side with him. Anyway for the PPV buys, there will be no need to compare because in this fight, it will be a combined effort to amass a much higher buys as well as the generated revenue, and we can see how confident they are because they are holding the event at the T-Mobile Arena.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 542
...as Spence said in the All access provided by the link above, he felt he is the one instrumental for bringing this fight.

No doubt that Spence will be the bigger guy here, but Crawford is used in fighting bigger opponents.

He truly believes that he is more popular and capable of making a fight more successful. Perhaps he is correct, but what matters now is that he has agreed to fight Crawford, which has the potential to overshadow his popularity. Spence may no longer be a significant PPV draw, as Crawford could become the new sensation among the crowd. Although some argue that Crawford's fights haven't generated substantial PPV views, if he manages to defeat Spence, that perception is likely to change.

Yes, but I guess we can still remember how the first negotiation fell off and it might be due to Spence not wanting to give up to the demands of Crawford. But knowing that magnitude of this fight, sooner or later he will have to prioritize this fight more than any other fights that is line up on the horizon.

This will generate substantial PPV numbers that's for sure and then maybe the second fight, the rematch could even be bigger specially if the 1st one is very close and hard to judge.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 612
Right, Tank vs Garcia is very different though, I mean the hype is really huge and PPV reaches more than 1 million. And I remember that we have discussed speculations about how big this fight it in terms of PPV and if I remember it correctly, we did somewhat agree that the numbers could be around 300,000-500,000 buys. But we will see.

It's getting closer, I can sense on some boxing forums that the hype is building already.

I also read some comments of former opponents of this two boxers, like Porter and they have given their own opinions about this fight.

The promoters of this fight made the PPV more expensive so it will have a hard time matching Ryan vs. Tank's numbers. Today's generation of fighters need to have a strong social media presence if they want to attract the biggest audience. Earlier this month, an influencer boxing event broke records on Twitch by getting over 3.4 million live viewers and over 100 million have watched the replay. Crawford and Spence aren't at that level of popularity but I think the years of anticipation and hype will lead to a big viewership.

I will tend to agree about the social media presence, Ryan has boasted a combine more than 1 million subscribers if I'm not mistaken. But not sure about the numbers of Crawford or Spence themselves. This two boxer are way over 30 years old, so there is a big catch that they don't deal much often on social media or they just want to be private and just sharing few contents about this fight.

But still the anticipation has been building and maybe it will help them have a good PPV number regardless if the price is lower than Ryan vs Tank.

For sure though, there are lot of fans that are going to share this fight for free in Facebook and other platforms., just saying.

I think they have generated enough hype when they were rumored to fight, but it didn't happen. Finally, it will happen, and I believe it's the right time because they were inspired by the PPV numbers of the Garcia vs Davis fight. I'm sure the promoters of this fight believe they will be able to surpass that significant number of PPV. Personally, I'm confident it will happen.

A unification fight between two undefeated fighters. I also agree that they can surpass that hypes.

With how they excite the fans with those all rumors before, and now they finally convert these rumors into a schedule fight
I'm glad to see that there are no excuses now. (hopefully none to come) and the fight will proceed,

the numbers of PPV and the possible numbers of sponsorships will bring a huge amount of money for these two champs,
the amount of money surely moves them both to sign the deal.

Activity: 2800
Merit: 603

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Right, Tank vs Garcia is very different though, I mean the hype is really huge and PPV reaches more than 1 million. And I remember that we have discussed speculations about how big this fight it in terms of PPV and if I remember it correctly, we did somewhat agree that the numbers could be around 300,000-500,000 buys. But we will see.

It's getting closer, I can sense on some boxing forums that the hype is building already.

I also read some comments of former opponents of this two boxers, like Porter and they have given their own opinions about this fight.

The promoters of this fight made the PPV more expensive so it will have a hard time matching Ryan vs. Tank's numbers. Today's generation of fighters need to have a strong social media presence if they want to attract the biggest audience. Earlier this month, an influencer boxing event broke records on Twitch by getting over 3.4 million live viewers and over 100 million have watched the replay. Crawford and Spence aren't at that level of popularity but I think the years of anticipation and hype will lead to a big viewership.

I will tend to agree about the social media presence, Ryan has boasted a combine more than 1 million subscribers if I'm not mistaken. But not sure about the numbers of Crawford or Spence themselves. This two boxer are way over 30 years old, so there is a big catch that they don't deal much often on social media or they just want to be private and just sharing few contents about this fight.

But still the anticipation has been building and maybe it will help them have a good PPV number regardless if the price is lower than Ryan vs Tank.

For sure though, there are lot of fans that are going to share this fight for free in Facebook and other platforms., just saying.

I think they have generated enough hype when they were rumored to fight, but it didn't happen. Finally, it will happen, and I believe it's the right time because they were inspired by the PPV numbers of the Garcia vs Davis fight. I'm sure the promoters of this fight believe they will be able to surpass that significant number of PPV. Personally, I'm confident it will happen.

A unification fight between two undefeated fighters. I also agree that they can surpass that hypes.

With how they excite the fans with those all rumors before, and now they finally convert these rumors into a schedule fight
I'm glad to see that there are no excuses now. (hopefully none to come) and the fight will proceed,

the numbers of PPV and the possible numbers of sponsorships will bring a huge amount of money for these two champs,
the amount of money surely moves them both to sign the deal.

And if you will remember, they said that they are going to make it official and announced it during the Garcia vs Davis fight.

But it didn't happen and everyone thought it's a April Fools joke. But then again, as Spence said in the All access provided by the link above, he felt he is the one instrumental for bringing this fight.

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
To hype the fight more, here is ALL ACCESS: Spence vs. Crawford | Ep 1 | Full Episode | SHOWTIME PPV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4JkMZtv8yA

You can hear both of them talking about the fight, there trainings and the attitude. I advise everyone to follow the All Access so that we can see a glimpse of this two boxers are they are going for a super fight.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

Activity: 2716
Merit: 904

No mate, the PPV price between Crawford-Spence and Garcia-Davis fight are just the same for $84.99 (you can look that up on the internet), that price will be your digits if it's your first time to subscribe and if you're already a subscriber, I think there's a slight discount for that because the latter's fight was made for $60 if you already have a subscription.

About their PPV buys, I don't have any doubts that it will surpass the PPV buys Ryan Garcia and Gervonta Davis as this fight is already waited by the people all over the world, that includes me, and it will be safe to assume that the people won't certainly let this slide.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 574

Its possible, maybe lows of 500k might be the numbers for this fight as the hype as you have said has been building for many years now. Specially after the first failed negotiations and then Crawford going into the public and tell everything the details on what had happen behind.

But that is over now, they have sign the contract, and I think Spence has the lion share of the split here. It's good though for Crawford, if he beat Spence then most likely in the rematch he will have more money.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 336
Top Crypto Casino

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1290
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
As far as Eimantas Stanionis he has been waiting for this fight for years, he had a scheduled fight last night but was cancelled because Vergil Ortiz is deems unfit to fight. So I doubt that he will go directly to the winner of Spence vs Crawford, he needs a tune up fight first.

In that case, Stanionis should find be a dancing partner as soon as possible to keep him warm because he is getting cold in the ring for waiting against Vergil Ortiz and in the end the fight did not materialized because of the said factor mentioned by you above.

He should find that and make a tune-up fight because he now have the green light to fight the winner of Crawford-Spence fight and after that, hopefully Boots Ennis will have his own mandatory fight too as he also waited for his shot.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
I thought this fight wouldn't happen because there's no hype about this match in my social medias, even though this is an unification fight. The hype of Tank vs Garcia is way more higher than Crawford vs Spence.

This will happen. There isn't much hype on social media because both fighters are focused on their training, and they aren't trash-talking each other like Garcia does. This kind of fight is what we've been waiting for—a unification bout where it's hard to predict the winner since their skills are almost 50-50.

Don't worry, once the fight begins, all eyes will be focused on it. With both boxers being KO artists, one punch could end the fight.

That is quite normal and expected when it comes to big fights like this, famous boxers and analyst will always try and give their own predictions about the outcome of the fight but none of that will matter as even to themselves they cannot predict exactly what will happen to their own fight. So, it all boils down on Crawford and Spence on how will they figure this fight.

Anyway:
The WBA has made ‘regular’ 147-lb champion Eimantas Stanionis mandatory for the winner of the Errol Spence Jr vs. Terence Crawford fight on July 29th.
https://www.boxingnews24.com/2023/07/wba-makes-eimantas-stanionis-mandatory-for-spence-vs-crawford-winner-on-july-29th/

Yes, I think boxers too are fans of other fighters or at least they want to see what will be the outcome of this fight. For instance Porter Jr fought both of this fighters and Kell Brook. So their statement and comments might be valuable because they've experience it first hand, but as the saying goes, style makes fight so it could be different, but at least you can weigh in what this two former boxers have to say.

As far as Eimantas Stanionis he has been waiting for this fight for years, he had a scheduled fight last night but was cancelled because Vergil Ortiz is deems unfit to fight. So I doubt that he will go directly to the winner of Spence vs Crawford, he needs a tune up fight first.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
I thought this fight wouldn't happen because there's no hype about this match in my social medias, even though this is an unification fight. The hype of Tank vs Garcia is way more higher than Crawford vs Spence.

This will happen. There isn't much hype on social media because both fighters are focused on their training, and they aren't trash-talking each other like Garcia does. This kind of fight is what we've been waiting for—a unification bout where it's hard to predict the winner since their skills are almost 50-50.

Don't worry, once the fight begins, all eyes will be focused on it. With both boxers being KO artists, one punch could end the fight.

That is quite normal and expected when it comes to big fights like this, famous boxers and analyst will always try and give their own predictions about the outcome of the fight but none of that will matter as even to themselves they cannot predict exactly what will happen to their own fight. So, it all boils down on Crawford and Spence on how will they figure this fight.

Anyway:
The WBA has made ‘regular’ 147-lb champion Eimantas Stanionis mandatory for the winner of the Errol Spence Jr vs. Terence Crawford fight on July 29th.
https://www.boxingnews24.com/2023/07/wba-makes-eimantas-stanionis-mandatory-for-spence-vs-crawford-winner-on-july-29th/
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353

Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

Yes, exactly! This fight is not making any noises just to market the fight to its full potential and I doubt that it is needed by the way because both boxers involved in the fight are both well known already, and it is the people who wanted this fight in the first place and so it will be a blockbuster hit for sure.

We just have to wait for the fight night because it is sure that Crawford and Spence are already having their own intensive trainings for this fight, everything is set, the place, the time and the undercard. Hopefully there will be no drama while we are approaching towards the date (crossing my finger).
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1290
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
The fight is going to be on July 29!!! Only 22 days more before we witness who becomes the king of the welterweight division hehehe! We also have another superfight with Fulton vs. Inoue. This month is good to be a fan of boxing.

Also in an interview, Shawn Porter said that Spence has a huge advantage over Crawford in punch output. However, my question for boxing experts of the forum. Will this he enough to win the fight?

Shawn Porter says Errol Spence will have a huge advantage over Terence Crawford with his physical presence and his high punch output on July 29th.

While Porter does rate WBO welterweight champion Crawford (39-0, 30 KOs), he’s incapable of matching IBW, WBA & WBC champ Spence (28-0, 22 KOs) with his volume punching.

Crawford has been a pot-shot fighter his entire fifteen-year professional career, and he’s not going to change now at 36 years old.

Source https://www.boxingnews24.com/2023/07/shawn-porter-says-errol-spence-has-huge-advantage-over-terence-crawford/

Much of the predictions were for Crawford before this month. However, presently there are new storylines that are being argued for Spence. The skeptical me is beginning to think that this might be manipulated to end on a draw and give the promoters another chance to collect more money from a part 2.

I'd say that these boxers who are giving their own predictions and speculations are just the same as us, the fact that they are not the ones who are participating the fight is already a reason to say that they are just like us, giving predictions on how the fight would go.

I don't really believe that they are more reliable compared to us who are also watching their fights. The question is, does Spence also believe the same way like what Shawn Porter believes? Because I don't think that Spence is that confident to say that a huge advantage over Crawford as he knows that the latter is also a different boxer in his own way, that's why he was able to retain the belt for more than five consecutive years now.

Maybe Porter is saying otherwise. I mean, he fought both boxers and was able to give Spence a good fight, resulting in a split decision win for Spence. However, when Porter fought Crawford, he lost via TKO. So based on his experience, he should have said that Crawford has the edge because he suffered his first TKO loss against him.

Or Porter was just fooling around saying stuffs like these because it's either he wanted to see Spence eat the same punches as he do and end in the same outcome or he's just praising Spence so that he can see Crawford in the defeated corner unlike what he had experienced when he was there in the ring facing Crawford. Other than that, I don't see any reasons why Porter is saying that Spence got an advantage when in-fact he can truly say what it is based on his experience and people will just laugh at him for having this kind of prediction.
Pages:
Jump to: