Pages:
Author

Topic: Texas Hold'em and Omaha/Omaha8 Poker Room - NL, Limit, Potlimit games - page 2. (Read 88115 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Thing is though... tables are dead :-(
Not on my site Wink

We should be building eachother up (building bitcoin up) not this kinda stuff man.
BTC On Tilt has done nothing but promote the Bitcoin Economy. We hold weekly tournaments EXCLUSIVELY using websites that use Bitcoin. We're also going to be funding several other things that have yet to be announced Smiley
I want to see you start proposing ways to be building each other up. Not just saying that we should. Words are easy, I want to see you taking a little action.

Silly Weaver. Were not interested in saying things negatively to you. Remember we were the ones cheerleading you most when you opened. Just like we do with nearly every type of bitcoin site. Go Bitcoin!!!
Activity: 207
Not on my site Wink

We should be building eachother up (building bitcoin up) not this kinda stuff man.
BTC On Tilt has done nothing but promote the Bitcoin Economy. We hold weekly tournaments EXCLUSIVELY using websites that use Bitcoin. We're also going to be funding several other things that have yet to be announced Smiley
I want to see you start proposing ways to be building each other up. Not just saying that we should. Words are easy, I want to see you taking a little action.
Activity: 140
Not on my site Wink

Not on my site Wink
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Thanks for reminder - was busy implementing Bcrypt hashing and finally did it! Here is long story why bcrypt is better - http://chargen.matasano.com/chargen/2007/9/7/enough-with-the-rainbow-tables-what-you-need-to-know-about-s.html . Basically, this means that even if my server get hacked, your passwords are safe.

Just processed all withdrawal requests.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Hey, waiting on some withdraw requests from last night... hope to get them tonight....

Thanks again
Heh. You are right. Gmail put your mails into spam folder for some reason.. Marked all your emails as not spam so next time it should go straight into mailbox. If you will not get response - PM me here =)
Hi, thanks so much for the quick processing....

yes I just sent you a few emails....

Thanks so much, i really enjoy the site.

kabevinetto, no, I am not on vacation and I've been in IRC last time on Friday...

I am sorry for delay, really busy weekend. Glad you posted it here - so I noticed a lot of unprocessed withdrawals. Just processed all of them. Let me know if you will not receive yours.

Also, you said you contacted me and did not receive response, how did you contact me? Via e-mail posted on site?
Hello,

So I deposited a small sum into betco.in and on Friday I won about 25 bitcoins....

I have requested to withdraw 10 and another withdraw request to withdraw 5.

The with draw requests were done quickly!  Great DEAL!
Just an example: NaturalOrder8 in one of chats on btcontilt.com asked Weaver (support guy on the website) to go fuck himself after Weaver tried to resolve issue.... Great respect for Weaver's patience.. This kind of players will have "problems" on any website.
NatOrder and I eventually resolved the issue he was having. He apologized to the chat room for his outburst. It was simply a matter of miscommunication along with a series of unfortunate errors.
This is "ghost town":

TL;DR;
this is just seasonal drop in site traffic due drop in bitcoin popularity

Long:

Trayber, problem with cheating/bots/etc (what is etc in this case?) was only with few players (possible same person behind usernames). Real players who play with real money and not register accounts just to bash admins and other players, do not have problems on the site.

Just an example: NaturalOrder8 in one of chats on btcontilt.com asked Weaver (support guy on the website) to go fuck himself after Weaver tried to resolve issue.... Great respect for Weaver's patience.. This kind of players will have "problems" on any website.

Just like before bitcoins skyrocketed, there is no a lot of traffic going on right now. That's why you see less players playing. http://www.google.com/trends?q=bitcoin&ctab=0&geo=all&date=2011&sort=0

Traffic dropped to April levels and my site is still first on google for bitcoin poker. As you can see, interest in bitcoins right now is 25% of what it was when site was "best poker site" =)

I bet dropped price of bitcoin also contributed into it - I've seen huge withdrawal requests, possible from players, who wanted to cash out their bitcoins..
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
your sites a ghost town now dude. you ran it into the ground with your horrible style of management to legitimate player concerns over cheating/bots/etc. its a shame you had one of the best poker sites for bitcoin but now place is empty.
Just pushed S'n'G tourney code. Please help test. Right now there is scheduled single Free Roll SNG with 1 chip prize pool.
Activity: 8
Good work, hippich! This leaves me with an interesting question: Do I now owe you 10 BTC for identifying your own thief? I'll go with whatever the community says, but I'd prefer to make it my first contribution to a pool for paying similar bounties in the future, which I may start later today. Thefts like this will only become more common as the community grows.

editout

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014
FPV Drone Pilot
The thing is a bot... im watching it now.... Its a bot, go watch for yourself

1)  I have done lots of research on bots, played many of them, and can spot a bot relatively easily.  I will watch betco.in and report findings

2)  if you out a bot on here, they will obv just create another anonymous account under a different name

3)  I would bet it's not a bot before doing any research, in that the relatively low rent state of bitcoin poker would be a pretty labor intensive project for almost zero (or negative) reward.
Activity: 238
OK, everybody settle the fuck down.

Is there some actual evidence that this Startheory is a bot? If there was, I somehow missed it.

no
 bots aren't programmed to jam every hand and lose 50 coins in 1 day
Activity: 588
OK, everybody settle the fuck down.

Is there some actual evidence that this Startheory is a bot? If there was, I somehow missed it.
Pages:
Jump to: