Pages:
Author

Topic: Texas Hold'em and Omaha/Omaha8 Poker Room - NL, Limit, Potlimit games - page 5. (Read 88115 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I was not only threatened by the admin that he will lock my funds without any proof of wrong doing, the admin thinks the money is his once it's in the site for gameplay. I was accused of logging on multiple accounts and playing on the same table which I have never done. I only changed the account names and moved the funds. When I asked about being limited to only one account name, I did not even get a response. There is no way he can prove that I was playing in a same hand on two different accounts ever. If you can, I ask the admin to provide this proof.

The REAL issue was that I was using up the entire timer allowed each time I was given a turn because I use the style to throw people off that are impatient. Now admin obvious doesn't like this because hand/hour goes down and rake goes down. Apparently some people complained about my issue with taking my time, which I am allowed by design, and admin had the nerve to come in and accuse me of something I didn't do, then proceeded to make THREATS TO HOLD MY BTC LIKE IT WAS HIS TO KEEP! This is utter nonsense. What a pitiful joke... CAN YOU TRUST THIS SITE WITH YOUR MONEY?

Not only that This site is full of cheats and tag teaming idiots. Not to mention a huge A Hole for an admin who is infinitely immature and selfish with complete disregard to fairness and completely ignoring his own rules and design of software.

He thinks that he can have some kind of power over you because he is holding your funds. What a joke. DO NOT USE THIS SITE UNLESS YOU ARE OK WITH GETTING YOUR FUND LOCKED IF ADMIN FEELS LIKE IT. I'M DEFINITELY ACCUSING THE ADMIN OF ABUSING HIS OWNERSHIP OF THE SITE.

I would direct everyone to go to a much better built site. BTConTILT.com. This place is utter joke run by some angry guy who doesn't know how to run a real business.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
Flipping OMAHA 8 on INSTIS 4

0,02 BTC STACKS!

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
trayber, my target is not being pokerstar. it would be nice, but believe me, i do software development for living, and i understand what it involves to get near PS level.

I just enjoy the ride building what i like. and this is primary reason why i reacted like this to pokermon accusations - this is very personal project.

Now, calm down and if you know any good developers (or may be you are the one one?!) who can hep with theses issues (not for free, but their changes will be available as a part of the whole open source project), give me a lead to them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
LOL at becoming the next Pokerstars. You are kidding right? Soon legislation will pass to legalize online poker in the US and then it will only be a matter of time before licenses are issued for poker rooms to open up. Then your site will be a complete ghost town. It almost already is except for a few die hards that want to play poker. I had fun on the site back when there was a lot of action a few weeks back but now its mostly filled up with nit regs who wait for kings or aces. The problems with lag, timing out, not seeing your cards was just too overwhelming to continue playing. Its also not fun when you get it all in preflop vs someone and you don't even get to see the board run out. It just tells you lost or won without any drama. You don't even get to see the cards to see how you lost until you muck the hand. Simply awful and not exciting. Also there seems to be  situations of people opening up multiple accounts and its just to anonymous for my liking. Many of your regs have multiple screen names or simply change them once they have played to long on one account so people cant quickly identify their playing style. It seems very hard to control security and creates situations for rampant cheating to exist. You seem like a good guy Hippich but this is not going to be the next pokerstars. Your only main appeal is to US players as foreigners don't need to play on a crappy software site like bitcoin poker they have many options to choose from the big name poker sites and most US players have no clue what bitcoins even are.
well, if you have hopes for bitcoin as i do, your business might become the pokerwalmart of bitcoin. wouldnt that be something? as of now, it's a teenie bittie tiny club. i hope it grows - and so will your responsibilities! start planning ahead! :-D

I wish it become second PS, but even if it will get there - i will take a while. Right now I have very limited number of users and will not allow bashing lucky one just 'cos he went all in several times and won. This is small party and I would like to keep it friendly.

And just like I said before, any accusation of somebody of cheating - is accusation of my project being cheat-able. And since this is very small project - I care about what people says. Once it will be PS (fingers crossed =)) I and other players will not even notice guys like pokermon =) So problem will disappear by itself.

in the discussion i witnessed he offered to let it go and remove his posts. he followed thru. aside from whatever beef you got, that's cool in my book.

Most of the time I stay to what I said. I would like keep this in history so other people could expect certain things.

anyhow - see you at the tables.

I am really bad at poker =) For my history playing just on betco.in I lost about 300+ coins... That's too much for me. May be eventually at 0.01/0.02 tables... =)))
legendary
2weiX, this is not walmart-type business, where customer can just come and start bashing everyone including owner, and leave unaffected. Treat this place as private club. If you have problems - contact me and we will resolve 'em (we already did before). this pokermon/superman/whatever_nicks_he_registered is simply troll, who can't even put his money where his mouth is. and instead of apology of his ontilt behavior, he just removes his posts.

well, if you have hopes for bitcoin as i do, your business might become the pokerwalmart of bitcoin. wouldnt that be something? as of now, it's a teenie bittie tiny club. i hope it grows - and so will your responsibilities! start planning ahead! :-D

in the discussion i witnessed he offered to let it go and remove his posts. he followed thru. aside from whatever beef you got, that's cool in my book.

bitcoin is a nerdthing - nerds are known to have difficult personalities, to even not be "people persons" sometimes. as far as i can tell, he just lit up the table last night (night HERE, afternoon US). 100+ avg pots! look at the rake, and then tell me that doesnt get you smiling. i know the people at that table were!

anyhow - see you at the tables.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
uh no I ain't no troll I'm just a concerned player that saw something that is odd. Again I guess we will have to agree to disagree. Good day sir.

Edit: I removed the posts because I didn't want ppl to view your site as a illegitimate site. If you like I can post everything back.
2weiX, this is not walmart-type business, where customer can just come and start bashing everyone including owner, and leave unaffected. Treat this place as private club. If you have problems - contact me and we will resolve 'em (we already did before). this pokermon/superman/whatever_nicks_he_registered is simply troll, who can't even put his money where his mouth is. and instead of apology of his ontilt behavior, he just removes his posts.
the freebie game is over haha. Maybe sometime in the future I will dick around and hand my chips away again. It was a pretty interesting little mini game that spawned out of no where lol quite fun indeed.
legendary
Hi all,

two things:

1) If someone really were to be convicted a cheater, you'd need to have massive mathematical / statistical evidence. The site's operator, of course, should always run a couple of these tools in the background against all players' hands and keep a kind of log (the more detailed, the better). All this just in case someone were to accuse a player or (ghasp) the site of collusion, h4x0rz or whatever. I am sure the guys ate the 2p2 forums will gladly provide the knowledge. It's for the sake of the site, really. No site can afford to be associated with cheaters (potripper/UB poker, anyone?). I also feel that I need to respectfully ask you to keep a professional attitude even towards the most unruly of customers. It seemed that spirits got a little hot last two days. I am glad, however, that things got sorted out :-D

2) Tonight, after sitting at Isgar3 and witnessing the cheating discussion wind down, I had the most fun at an online table I had in months. Just looking at the average pot of 104 at 40 hands/h might give a slight indication of this! The crowd was awesome, everyone was in good spirit and just getting their gamble on. This is how it should be!

Please keep promoting the site, i really enjoy the work you did!
Activity: 70
I want to feel your empty heart.
This guy is legit! I can confirm it. I know the previous comments have now been removed, but just thought I'd let any hapless person stumbling around this forum know. No reason not to trust this person.
removed. Because of no contribution to the site.
I'm not trying to say your site is compromised or anything like that at all

You did it several times.

I just wanted you to look into it but you spent 5 minutes or so on the table, declared everyone is a dumbass and left.

i spent 30 minutes analyzing hands and looking how y'all playing and then stepped in just to ask you stop saying he is cheater. I do not have to sit at the table to see hands, nor see table playing nor to see chats.

here is ultimate prove he is fair player: his total deposits were lower then he withdraw in total. Do you think if he could find such a hole in the site he will be leaving room with less then he came in?

Once again, to not look like a dumb, do not accuse people of cheating ever without having evidence. (again - "10+ years of poker experience" - is not an evidence). This way you look like a child who lost and try to blame everybody except himself.
and for me important two things: reputation of my website and reputation of my users.

i had issue with cheaters. but this one - is definitely not one.

so if you have something except "i have 10+ years of poker experience" put it down or shut up (or better for your karma - give apology to everyone you insulted).
Don't get me wrong.. But this "case" took my 30 minuts (which cost a lot btw) and you convinced bunch of people that site is hackable and that one of players (who BTW do not have several accounts) is cheater. Will you put your balance where your mouth is?
let's make it easier for you. will you put your whole balance on what you tries to prove here? I have much more hands histories of this guy then you...
Pages:
Jump to: