Pages:
Author

Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency - page 14. (Read 3019 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 06:34:31 PM
Thailand is prone of tourist in asia because of thier beautiful faces its good to hear that, legalized bitcoin in thiet country is a big factor to boost the tourism in thier land. Its easy to book in hotels and resort because you can pay bitcoin its such a great thing that thailand embrace the positivity of having a bitcoin.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 06:26:33 PM
This is a great news indeed for the whole crypto community. As we all know, Thailand is one of the most famous Asian country that is popular on tourism. If this move by thailand government to legalize cryptocurrency in their country can further boost the tourism industry in their nation then this will encourage other countries to adopt or accept cryptocurrency too. This can be considered a big milestone to blockchain era.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
👨‍👩‍👧‍&#
July 29, 2018, 06:16:11 PM
Thailand wants to think more advanced and can see the opportunity or the potential of existing bitcoin so that it now legalize bitcoin and it is certainly good for bitcoin development as well
Activity: 75
July 29, 2018, 06:05:57 PM
Another pleasant news for the crypto world. Thirs means that more people from Thailand will join the wonderful family to increase its activities and development.Go bitcoin, go cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 17
July 29, 2018, 05:58:01 PM
Way to go! The more countries accept crypto, the better for us!  Cool
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
July 29, 2018, 04:53:45 AM
As far as I know there is this Digital Asset Business Decree, which defines both cryptocurrencies as a medium of exchanging goods, and digital tokens as rights to participate in an investment, or to receive specific goods. The government also amended its tax law so it can extract some revenue from the industry.

I think this is exactly the governmental approach to follow. It was obvious thet the best governmnetal and legislation practices will come from countries where there is a huge gap between rich and poor population so I do believe they are heading towards mass adoption there.
Activity: 109
July 29, 2018, 04:44:58 AM
One thing for is for sure it will be nice to travel here with a cashless on your pocket you just need to bring your mobile phone to transact and send bitcoin for your payment if this is allowed and restaurants and hotel reservation will accepts bitcoin or other alt coin.

That's a great news Thailand are among one whom supported Crypto currency and I think now not only Thailand are eying to legalized crypto currency.Thailand also is one of the country that supporting mining crypto currency and this one of big success of crypto in the market.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 04:00:49 AM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.

Thailand is one of the country that supporting mining cryptocurrency activity too i guess.
So, legalization of cryptocurrency is not a big news from them. There will be more country legalize cryptocurrency in the future.
If this happened, crypto value will skyrocketing in the market because there are more demands.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
July 29, 2018, 12:10:43 AM
this is good news for the crypto community as more countries are now legalizing the use of cryptos. but i do think that this only has a little effect on the tourism of the country.
Definitely another milestone that bitcoin system has reached and achieve through other countries that are inspire with the system. Congratulations on thailand is now one of the country who accepted and embrace the use of cryptocurrency. Now thailander can trade on their favorite crypto.
Activity: 409
July 28, 2018, 11:16:04 PM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.
Wow, another country will accept bitcoin and make it legally, and i hope this will make a big changes on the field of crypto industry . It will make investors to invest more again and many people will also benefited on the uuses of crypto currency then.
Activity: 336
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
July 28, 2018, 11:06:38 PM
This is really a good news to the entire cryptocurrency community as many countries like thailand are already legalizing bitcoin,I hope this great news will serves as promotion to help encourage other countries to legalize crypto.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
July 28, 2018, 09:36:36 PM

Thai tourism is known for its beautiful beaches, historical heritage of Buddhist temples, and also delicious culinary, making the country one of the world's premier tourist destinations. Well, that way it has become a must for this country to facilitate its tourists in doing various transactions by using bitcoin as its payment method. So the number of people who adopt bitcoin too will certainly increase there and this's very good for the development of bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 126
July 28, 2018, 09:35:40 PM
More and more countries are adopting BTC, spreading from Europe, America, Asia, and in the next few years the whole world will accept crypto. So this market will develop sustainably. I believe they will be more successful
Activity: 56
July 28, 2018, 09:27:31 PM
This is just the beginning , more nation joining soon,  BTC has come to stay,  it is too late for it to die.....
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 08:44:25 PM

It's nice action from government side of Thailand its add credibility and integrity of cryptocurrency as a whole not only in Thailand and also in other parts of the world. They give more trust to investors and also to participants of crypto world.
Activity: 28
July 28, 2018, 08:15:27 PM
if many countries that participate legalize bitcoin then can make the value of bitcoin back up
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
July 28, 2018, 08:12:33 PM

It would be nice for Thailand to legalize cryptocurrencies, because it would attract foreign investment and capital into the country and help the country to develop. Thailand is also among the countries where a person could retire and live nice with $1 million.
Activity: 6
July 28, 2018, 07:59:41 PM
Good news! I hope everything goes well.
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
July 28, 2018, 07:42:58 PM
Thailand is a pretty awesome place, that would be cool to live there with crypto without any problems like somewhere in europe or Russia. The sun, sea and crypto - perfect Smiley
Activity: 82
July 28, 2018, 07:40:52 PM
this innovative solutions that the government should be aware because it shows that a country is progressive.When it was legalized,these cryptocurrencies are also being regulated.The government has the control about the flow of altcoins in the market or maybe uses these cryptocurrencies as share in the gross domestic income which decides the government to make it legal.
Pages:
Jump to: