Pages:
Author

Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency - page 15. (Read 3019 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 07:16:27 PM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.

Another improvement about the  success and the popularity of bitcoin. As we know that Thailand government are now accepting bitcoin as legal tender in their country. With this improvement I think their are some other country will also follow to adopt bitcoin in their country's like what Thailand did about bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
July 28, 2018, 07:00:31 PM
Actually this is a step forward for Thailand county and to be honest I'm not surprised when most of the transactions are happening in the Asia. Anyway this is a good thing like I said and maybe more countries will learn from what Thailand did and they will give a chance to bitcoin and cryptos.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
July 28, 2018, 06:24:07 PM
I really wanted to read and hear this kind of news.  It makes me more willing to invest,  hold and it motivates me to join in bounty for anytime btc will spread in the world.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 04:46:02 PM
This wonderful news to all crypto community as a large and just expecting others country too will do so.
Activity: 5
July 28, 2018, 04:28:40 PM
Wow! This is HUGE! Congrats to all the crypto community!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 12:21:58 PM
that is good news, as more and more countries are legalizing bitcoin so I'm sure bitcoin prices will increase.
Activity: 18
July 28, 2018, 11:35:59 AM
This is incredibly great! Who's next? Come on, people, don't wait up!  Wink
Activity: 5
July 28, 2018, 11:30:15 AM
Another one! Way to go!!!  Let's hope for the rest of the world to join in soon! Cool
Activity: 41
July 28, 2018, 10:20:58 AM
Is it true @@!~ this is a great news for crypto world.... i will wait and see the growth next years :3 Hope for moon news :3
Activity: 95
July 28, 2018, 10:18:10 AM
That is realy good news for all of our friends in thailand just like here in my country crypto currency also starting legalised specialy those exchanger and we are so very haply for that news its realy us all.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
July 28, 2018, 10:13:31 AM
It's a good news that Thailand legalised the crypto market in that way open new ways of new digital market and for investors, these type of steps better for the both and more nations should be see this and hopefully they also make a mind for this digital market and give them a way for his future.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 10:04:21 AM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.

yes, that's a very good idea, thailand will progress as the crypto currency users can go play in this country for a vacation. I think the economy in ngara thailand will be more advanced because they will use bitcoin as a legal means of payment.
brand new
Activity: 0
July 28, 2018, 07:12:49 AM
Thailand is much depend on tourism and so this is the wise decision from Thailand government so peoples need only cellphone to make payment with crypto if all other governments do this kind of legalization in their respective countries so this will be good for cryptocurrency future, but i am sure in future most of countries will accept crypto also all sectors will do this adaption.
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
July 28, 2018, 10:00:35 AM
One thing for is for sure it will be nice to travel here with a cashless on your pocket you just need to bring your mobile phone to transact and send bitcoin for your payment if this is allowed and restaurants and hotel reservation will accepts bitcoin or other alt coin.

Even though there might be business institutions who are not willing to accept bitcoin due to its unstable price, this is a good step of Thailand for a better payment  transaction in the future which benefits a lot of netizens.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 08:02:17 AM
Thailand is much rely upon tourism thus this is the insightful choice from Thailand government so people groups require just cellphone to make installment with crypto if every single other government do this sort of authorization in their separate nations so this will be useful for cryptographic money future, yet I am certain in future a large portion of nations will acknowledge crypto additionally all segments will do this adaption.
Activity: 234
July 28, 2018, 07:34:55 AM
its good guys, because  digital currency has started to spread the world and also has many countries that legalize this digital currency
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 07:31:04 AM
Hopefully, this will be an opportunistic advantage for the growing electronic money sector in Thailand and a prerequisite for acceptance in many countries around the world.

it's a good example to other countries not to be afraid of regulating crypto currencies and follow this example. i'm pretty sure that we can be really excited about the future
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 28, 2018, 06:25:58 AM
if in thailand has legalized the crypto currency, of course this is good news because thailand depends on the tourism industry because many tourists from different countries.
I commend Thailand for authorizing Bitcoin operate in its country and for its people to use it as an exchange, as payment method or system, and more. It's another good news and it creates an atmosphere of prosperity, due to its increasing demand. I hope as time goes on, more countries will adopt bitcoin, more become aware and become educated with its valuable, helpful, and profitable appeal.
Activity: 296
July 28, 2018, 06:15:06 AM
I feel that the Thai government is very talented, they recognize that Bitcoin and crypto will help their country grow faster. While some countries are larger than Thailand, they banned the cryptocurrency, and certainly, their country will not be able to develop as the Thai in the next few years.
Activity: 271
July 28, 2018, 06:10:47 AM
I feel very normal when I hear news about Asian countries that are legalizing cryptocurrency. The majority of countries in Asia are accepting more cryptocurrency in 2018; I hope that in 2019, Asia will be the most developed continent with cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: