Pages:
Author

Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency - page 11. (Read 3019 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 12:25:47 PM
That is a great news.. Thailand will be one of the country who will lead the crypto market as they are the early bird adopters of cryptocurrency, hope that many countries around the world will finally think of this way too so that more demands will come to bitcoin. I hope it will follow by others countries. So, more crowded will using cryptocurrency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
August 09, 2018, 11:45:13 AM
That is a great news because many countries are start accepting crypto in their nations I hope it would follow by the other countries because many people can get a big benefits on it.
Activity: 76
August 09, 2018, 11:38:10 AM
great news, the more states understanding the importance of the crypto currency in the new economic world creates positive conditions for its circulation. next vacation I'm there
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 11:33:57 AM
The Securities and Exchange Commission of Thailand (SEC) has announced a new legal framework for the ICO and will enter into force on July 16.
 Under the new regulation, ICO issuers are required to have a registered company in Thailand, and the company must be approved by the SEC with a minimum registered capital of 5 million baht (approximately $ 150,000).
 At the same time, each ICO issuer will be allowed to provide unlimited number of tokens to investors, venture capital funds, private equity firms and individuals with high net worth.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
August 09, 2018, 11:27:43 AM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.
This is good news for freelancers who live in Thailand. As far as I know in Thailand a lot of freelancers and developers who live there and work remotely. For them, this is a big plus, getting for their work bitcoins or cryptocurrencies, they can safely exchange their coins for the local Fiat currency.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 09:18:15 AM
Thailand is the good country with many Tourist attraction, like the bangkok, pattaya and other city in the Thailand, and i think it makes many tourist want to visit the Thailand and i think with this situation Thailand makes bitcoin legal to makes the tourist is easy to buy some stuff in thatiland using bitcoin
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
August 09, 2018, 09:16:35 AM
Bitcoin legalize decision is the best way to earn the money and business will grow with more fast which also effect the economically benefit of the country. They are accepting all crypto currency in every field.
the most special thing that as a user can also have to experience with so we should have to be more efficient on what we do here , who knows not only in thailand it can be legalize for there should be some country can have the chance to do this also.
Activity: 564
August 09, 2018, 09:11:54 AM
That was amazing! Yesterday, I heard about the Philippines accepting Bitcoin, and today is Thailand. It seems that Asia has done very well. I think this will encourage neighboring countries to accept Bitcoin for payment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
August 09, 2018, 09:11:06 AM
Kudos to all crypto family member for this good news. Thailand is seeing far off from now by legalizing crypto in their country. They will be more empowerment  to the Thai people through cryptocurrency and business growth will be in increase from this moment on.
Activity: 406
August 09, 2018, 09:07:45 AM
Good news ! this is certainly the right decision from the political and financial point of view, will ensure the flow of money and tourists,which will have a positive impact on the economy.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 09:04:19 AM
Great news. Gradually, some countries understand that bitcoin will bring them a huge and stable income and therefore governments begin to legalize it. Also, a lot of bitcoins and cryptocurrency owners are engaged in tourism and for them it will be an excellent opportunity to use bitcoins in Thailand.
Activity: 28
August 09, 2018, 09:03:00 AM
Thailand is take big step forward legalize cryptocurrency. Thailand Securities and Exchange Commission create and set of rules and regulations detailing of it
Activity: 154
August 09, 2018, 08:56:30 AM
this resort and there definitely should be available using crypto currency for the convenience of people
Activity: 154
August 09, 2018, 08:46:37 AM
i think this is a beginning. more and more countries will be legally encrypted in the near future. it requires a process. encryption is the same as other inventions. they are not accepted, when they are just around the corner.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
August 09, 2018, 08:24:14 AM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.

This will be great to the market and to the investors of cryptos; thus, Thailand has never been late when it comes to opportunities in the manner that it will provide help to its people. Other countries should try to exposed cryptos because it is the future of financial market and everyone has the right to know this kind of information. Thus, it is necessary for us to established a circle of investors because in this makings, everyone will benefit. So long as people know how to make money while building the help to the community then it would create real success in the future. However, everything have its limitations and one of the limitations may be in its aspect that other people may see this as an opportunity to scam and destroy others life. But, also everything have its reason and everyone exist with good fundamentals.

#Peace
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 07:50:05 AM
If this information is true, then this is one of the greatest news I have heard in recent times, and let me add that I just might be on my way to Thailand very soon, there I will look for a way to explore the vast opportunities that this will bring.
Activity: 630
August 09, 2018, 08:08:23 AM
Bitcoin legalize decision is the best way to earn the money and business will grow with more fast which also effect the economically benefit of the country. They are accepting all crypto currency in every field.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 07:54:16 AM
Asia and even the world is ready for cryptocurrency today lots of people have involvement in crypto this means that the demand of crypto is getting stronger every year especially last year that bitcoin rise and many people noticed this I hope crypto will accept in more nations soon..
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
August 09, 2018, 07:39:39 AM
It is a real good news for Thai Bitcoiners.
Activity: 84
August 09, 2018, 07:37:33 AM
Good to hear  to know that cryptocurrency is really expanding and become known to every country.Hopefully majority of the countries in this world will adapt and used bitcoin as a form of payment and exchanges for buying and selling goods and services
Pages:
Jump to: