Pages:
Author

Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency - page 12. (Read 3019 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 107
August 07, 2018, 08:50:30 PM
Wow this is a good news for us,thay cryptocurrency well being known by every country.Hoping for the next years that it will legalized also in other country to make our life easier and many of us benefit from bitcoin.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 08:41:21 PM
Wow, I was very cowardly when I heard Thailand legalize crypto currency. Of course this amazes me because Thailand is one of the countries in Southeast Asia where I am also in Indonesia (Southeast Asia region). My country just hasn't legalized crypto currencyand instead spreads more negative news about bitcoin and crypto currencies. I really appreciate Thailand's progressive and more open step with technology. Whatever the reason, we cannot reject the presence of technology, so it is better for us to be friends with technology because ultimately this technology will help us.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 08:37:22 PM
This is a very good news. Hopefully in addition to thailand will many more other countries will follow in order to receive crypto currency, because I think cryto currency actually if we understand correctly that it could use to bolster our economy even advancing a country.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 07:37:36 PM
Nowadays these are the news we want in the btc ecosystem and they are happening one after the other. By the end of this year most countries will accept btc.
I hope that this will really happen, but we cannot guarantee that later in the end of the year it will be like that. We should look forward to what it will be like at the end of the year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 07:33:03 PM
Nowadays these are the news we want in the btc ecosystem and they are happening one after the other. By the end of this year most countries will accept btc.
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
August 07, 2018, 07:31:40 PM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.

The best news for me this morning, so happy to read this kind of thread that spreading the good news about bitcoin because some thread here are not that good and it just put some doubts with my decision to hold.
Activity: 135
August 07, 2018, 07:23:38 PM
Which laws exactly  has Thailand passed for legalizing Bitcoin? I didn't find any other information on that.
Activity: 728
August 07, 2018, 06:47:54 PM
Of course good and bad news have an impact. There are a lot of people who have money and looking where to invest it. They are afraid to invest in bitcoin at the moment because of bad news background. If there will be positive background they would invest money in bitcoin.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
August 04, 2018, 04:19:19 PM
It is such a good news that Thailand has also decided to be part of the few countries that accept cryptocurrency as a legal tender and i wish other countries would also see this initiative and do likewise. But i believe with time as many countries see that cryptocurrencies are not just a bubble they will come around.
Activity: 196
August 04, 2018, 04:13:22 PM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.
I had a conversation yesterday with one friend of mine, we were discussing that paricular topic with him, and we thought that it is very positive for us. If every country will follow Thailand... and their decisions.
Activity: 140
August 02, 2018, 07:40:06 AM
This is great news. This year, many countries have already legalized bitcoin. The number of such countries should grow, this will have a very positive impact on the market of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 462
August 02, 2018, 06:21:11 AM

I think it's also beneficial for Thailand if the country truly did open itself to cryptocurrency. It is just a reflection of how much the country is willing to merge its main industry of tourism with a very technologically advanced system. This will greatly affect Thailand.
Activity: 406
August 02, 2018, 06:07:18 AM
That's awesome news!!! The tourism based country Thailand would be cashless more in the future now. People will not be worried of fiat currency anymore and they also just can travel with only a mobile, isn't it nice. The payments at restaurants and anywhere else can be done by transacting in some time. So no doubt that's a great move and many more countries also should follow this move to bring more faith for crypto space and make it more reliable.
Activity: 462
August 02, 2018, 06:06:34 AM
More and more countries are beginning to understand that cryptocurrencies are the future. Lately, many countries have legalized cryptocurrencies. Let's hope that everyone else will take an example from them.
Activity: 252
August 02, 2018, 05:59:34 AM
Thailand is quite open with crypto currency, and the development of country based on tourism, there are a chance to use crypto currency when you travel there without worrying about exchange money. I think that is a clever move of Thailand's government
Activity: 205
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 02, 2018, 05:50:39 AM
Good news to hear.Recently,frequent news which are in favour of bitcoin turned up.These news certainly are the omens of a world that will use crypto currency for day to day activities in near future.However there are both pros and cons of crypto currency.The advantages of digitized currency is valueble regardless of the disadvantages.
Activity: 350
August 02, 2018, 05:16:55 AM
Bitcoin can't supplant cash exchange, for me , bitcoin is simply one more way that you can put your cash in, similar to a stockmarket, Still, it's not possible for anyone to supplant the cash exchange through bank, in light of the fact that the bitcoin cash is unsteady, dissimilar to bank exchange that upkeep the estimation of your cash in your nation, I figure bitcoin may be acknowledged in online exchange globally however not locally.
Activity: 35
August 02, 2018, 05:11:08 AM
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) announced on Friday details of the country's regulations on electronic money and the exchange of ICOs. The bill has been approved at the governing body's meetings and is expected to take effect, according to local media reports. "The proposed approach has been adopted at public hearings on many different channels." To receive approval from the SEC, issuers of tokens "must specify the type of token to be issued, as well as investment information." The ICO must have a registered capital of at least 5 million baht (~ US $ 156 625) and be required to review ICO projects for at least one year.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
August 02, 2018, 05:02:31 AM
this is a good news, i think it will be good if more country in south east asia will legalize cryptocurrency.
some people in South east asia region are using cryptocurrency for investment.
but their government didn't legalized crypto business in their country.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
August 02, 2018, 04:41:24 AM
I am not already surprised by this news I know that Thailand will be one of the country who will lead the crypto market as they are the early bird adopters of cryptocurrency, hope that many countries around the world will finally think of this way too so that more demands will come to bitcoin.

These another good news for Bitcoin digital transaction in Thailand, it will benefit the crypto followers in this country, with this new development on Adoption of Bitcoin transaction into main stream market in Thailand, i am more optimistic that more countries will follow thru as they are now moving towards the future trends on the market. It will increase the possible investors for crypto, with a huge possible Volume of investment in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: