Pages:
Author

Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd? - page 38. (Read 4865 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 15
August 22, 2018, 07:01:50 AM
I don't think so. The only difference is that time ago you could participate in any campaign, but now to avoid scam campaigns you should do deep analytic before joining the campaign.

Completely agree. Only through deep analysis you can select and participate in great ICOs. I have found a one - Kamagames token sale. Check their ANN https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/kamagames-token-sale-100m-players-57m-revenue-4886322.  This company is already running a highly profitable (many $$ millions) business that is going to be accelerated via token sale. 
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 06:57:57 AM
I do not think so at all. Yes, I agree that ICO projects that turn out to be scam has become very much. But still there are those projects that pay. So do not worry. It still depends on the market. Since he is now neochen in a good position. Just have a little time to wait and then bounty hunters will make a profit.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
August 22, 2018, 06:53:22 AM
Hasn't this always been the case though? I don't know where you get those statistics from, but I've seen people say this for years.
I do see that more ICOs fail to get a decent price for their tokens after they've been added to exchanges, but that's more due to today's market conditions than anything else.

I've seen people call ICOs scam, just because their tokens are worth less than what the bounty hunters had in mind.
Doesn't mean that the ICO is actually a scam, even though everyone is shouting it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 06:46:28 AM
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
The fact that the gold days have passed. Because every company involves a huge number of participants, respectively, the rewards are several times less. There remained companies such as Translation or YouTube, where they still pay relatively well, but everything is exactly the same results that we could observe at least a year ago.
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 22, 2018, 06:31:05 AM
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
If nothing will change in the way I will perform that bounty tasks I think that you will be right on that, so there are few options for bounty hunters, to die or to change...
Activity: 136
August 22, 2018, 05:30:22 AM
Well that is the cause of being low paid bounty hunters because of the rising rate of bounty hunters, only the bounty managers are getting full pocket from bounties and for that reasons lots of bounty hunters quit
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
August 22, 2018, 05:09:50 AM
I don't think so. The only difference is that time ago you could participate in any campaign, but now to avoid scam campaigns you should do deep analytic before joining the campaign.
Activity: 101
Coin Hunter
August 21, 2018, 03:40:23 PM
Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: