Pages:
Author

Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN - page 10. (Read 322366 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 05:54:06 AM
it is now the bitcoin again fell and also the price in the trading market again declined, all the coin prices also come down, maybe because of the many issues that are not good about bitcoin. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 56
August 11, 2018, 05:39:11 AM
I still don't find any connection between bitcoins fall and investment, how could you blame the investors and mixes this to each other.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
August 11, 2018, 04:21:59 AM
I don't agree with you that bitcoin used as an investment tool with bring the fall of bitcoin. We use our respective fiats to do these kind of investment we are doing with bitcoin. If you did not know, the stocks market is more or less like the crypto market. So why do you predict the fall when all currencies can be used in investments.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 10:39:31 PM
bitcoin actually moves like this. in the past he moved very volatile, when he fell he fell so deep and would soon rise a little later. rest assured that the cryptocurrency industry will move positively in the future, we only need to support and hold long term.
Activity: 140
August 10, 2018, 09:57:18 PM
bitcoin is a payment instrument in the form of digital money, but most people use bitcoin as an asset to accumulate wealth from the benefits of bitcoin, not infrequently bitcoin users are also greedy in trading, negative news about bitcoin made the price of bitcoin decreased drastically yesterday, but people's trust people who believe in bitcoin and continue to drive the growth of bitcoin make bitcoin begin to crawl up, and price increases are expected to continue to grow.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 08:20:57 PM
Yes, bitcoin has a great potential and i’m sure it’ll be growing in future. No doubt. On the other hand i don’t know why all the greedy people here. They don’t appreciate the benefits of bitcoin, they only want to make money from it. It’s so sad.
Activity: 759
Merit: 500
August 10, 2018, 08:07:09 PM
Yeah, I agree that people need stability of prices. For ex., someone exchanged 100$ for BTC and in 1-2 weeks it
will be 50$ in BTC value. This looks improper for reliable asset. Earlier BTC pump and dumps could be also effected by new investors due BTC popularity. At present it looks like speculations only
I think this month's bitcoin price drop is due to the issue that google refuses to advertise crypto again on their ads. So, many people sell their assets. this is the same as facebook ads yesterday.
Yes as always, any rejection to bitcoin will surely affect the selling price. And any acceptance to bitcoin its price will go up again.
And even it’s not just happens when Google and Facebook are rejected but in some countries that reject will affect the bitcoin’s price.
Activity: 162
August 10, 2018, 04:48:45 PM
Bitcoin as a digital currency has not failed but the only problem is that many see bitcoin as an asset, hence they use it as a source of making profit just like in the case of physical assets such as gold and bauxite. When bitcoin is seen by most crypto enthusiasts as a  digital currency in the exchange of goods and services, the price will definitely be stable  as in the case of the USD tether.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 04:40:00 PM
For the first sight it was looking like another passed about buying bitcoin but what I dig deeper it seems like be very logic, anyway we are the enthusiasts and we're breathing and hoping that bitcoin would be great again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
August 10, 2018, 04:14:34 PM
You are right anyway, most cryptocurrency investors are now holding bitcoin as an asset but Satoshi had in mind that bitcoin should be used as a mode of payment in our daily transactions. That's too bad that such a great invention has lost its vision and purpose.
copper member
Activity: 251
Merit: 11
August 10, 2018, 03:15:23 PM
First, to last, you are right. Bitcoin becomes a pump and dump coin with some greedy moves. People are using this currency for an investment tool, most of the member here suggest people bitcoin as an investment. They don't want to see bitcoin as a payment method. Bitcoin will never be accepted in payment if this happening continuously. Your title is saying the bad time of the bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
August 10, 2018, 02:55:19 PM
That's a worst caption ever if some groups of people were having that worst thoughts on bitcoin. This was just a part of fud and fake news, and I believed that these people has been paid a lots of money from anonymous person. Bitcoin itself was a big threat to other investments firm, particular on stocks exchanges which deals with fiat. No wonder these companies will try to spread rumors against bitcoin, so this statements regarding fall of bitcoin couldn't divert our motivated brains.
1 large gold ingot. You will buy and hold it, you do not use it. right ? Bitcoin is similar, it is a big asset and you can buy and store it.
exactly. bitcoin will not be able to become a common currency of the world. But it will be a valuable asset in the crypto market. Investors just need to see their money grow up every day. That is normal, can not blame them
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
August 10, 2018, 02:52:06 PM
Bitcoin as a payment system and as a digital currency is also an assets and a store of value so at that you can not say bitcoin has falling just because most people choose bitcoin as an investment better then being use as a currency. So bitcoin has not failed when it doing well as a digital assets and is being use as currency.
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
August 10, 2018, 02:23:12 PM
The dumping and pumping of bitcoin defeats it's purpose as a store of value, if I were to be a business owner I won't blindly accept payment in Bitcoin because of this market price. If the price remain more stable we will soon more usage of it.
Activity: 181
Merit: 3
August 10, 2018, 02:14:23 PM
that's right bro. but it can be a very good opportunity to buy and then save it. because every bitcoin price falls will definitely go back up. from there we will benefit greatly. if we sell our bitcoin assets, bro
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
August 10, 2018, 02:11:26 PM
I do not believe that the fall of bitcoin can be considered a collapse of this coin.  It will never stop serving people so that people or the users can have a better life by getting an extra income with cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. I keep thinking positively about this.

Me neither, my friend. It's not about the price, but how useful is the cryptocurrency for daily use. Honestly, I find Bitcoin as an extremely usable cryptocurrency for nearly anything in life. Regardless of its price or value, it's secure, and serves as a store of value for the long term. It's available 365 days in a year, at any hour, making it even better than banking, in my own opinion.

Usually, many newcomers into Bitcoin think that the price fall of Bitcoin is the end of the world. But that not's the case, since Bitcoin is still alive and running as intended. What we're seeing now is only temporary, since Bitcoin has all the possibilities of increasing in price within the future. It has many things on its side, such as a finite supply, unmatched security like no other cryptocurrency in existence, and much more. For these reasons, Bitcoin may continue to rise in value in the long run. You can easily compare this when Bitcoin's price was worth around $300 - $400 in 2014, to current rates. It's still a lot more valuable than what it was before, and I think that it's going to keep rising until it reaches the moon. Smiley
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
August 08, 2018, 09:32:33 PM
That's a worst caption ever if some groups of people were having that worst thoughts on bitcoin. This was just a part of fud and fake news, and I believed that these people has been paid a lots of money from anonymous person. Bitcoin itself was a big threat to other investments firm, particular on stocks exchanges which deals with fiat. No wonder these companies will try to spread rumors against bitcoin, so this statements regarding fall of bitcoin couldn't divert our motivated brains.
Activity: 46
August 08, 2018, 09:11:17 PM
How can bitcoin be a pump and dump. You may have a point but to be frank bitcoin has come a long way to fall just like that. You will surelly marvel soon when prices go up.
Activity: 196
August 08, 2018, 08:40:54 PM
Yes, unfortunately that is the truth today. Well of course there are still many people are in selfishness, because the many selfishness of many people can causes a good name bitcoin collapsed helpless.the people need to encourage bitcoin as a form of payment of they want the bitcoin to last long or it may fade away in some years.
Activity: 112
August 08, 2018, 08:34:26 PM
Actually  i think most people who has bitcoin knows that it is created to become a payment system. The problem right now is its not yet widely accepted in the whole world. the country hasn't really legalized bitcoin as the currency which's legitimate,it could be the one of the reasons
Pages:
Jump to: