Pages:
Author

Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN - page 13. (Read 322366 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 08:39:47 AM
It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
It is normal because bitcoin price is like a roller coasters  ride we didn't know all when bitcoin price goes high but just keep believing and work for it

That is true. The biggest slump happpened after the great boom of the 2018 beginning. Which caused great panick and dissapointment. So we are not actually sure about it's stability
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
August 02, 2018, 08:20:52 AM
Bitquin has no future and the price has not changed except in the case of new news true is not false as happened in the past months and do not need to buy now and this is why his death false news
Activity: 2
August 02, 2018, 05:34:34 AM
Well I do believe Bitcion is here to stay and will continue to appreciate in value, till we completely engage the cashless economy policy worldwide. We are yet to arrive
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 05:21:48 AM
Bitcoin has come to stay. I think many people still panic to see the price is down and like what we see, the price is down too deep this time. I think that people can think and learn from this, so in the future, they don't have to be panic if they see the price is down. I am sure that many countries will accept bitcoin so people don't have to afraid to invest their money in the cryptocurrency.
People who actually panic when bitcoin price is going down is actually new in the world of cryptocurrency and I think they are scared to lose what they have invested, because as we all know that investing is totally risky and if you don`t know what are the basic steps on how to read the flow of the chart it may lose every you have.
Activity: 27
August 02, 2018, 05:10:20 AM
Bitcoins value plummeted again shortly. The laborious processing speed of Bitcoin has proved a sticking point for many potential investors, with each transaction holding back more than other transactions waiting in queue to complete. On other hand The cryptocurrency market has taken  a bit of a battering in world media in recent weeks, with two major hacks rocking traders confidence. Bitcoin has also faced continued regulation speculation and trader tensions rising.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
August 01, 2018, 01:35:19 AM

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
As we all know, at least those who are aware with the fate and potential of bitcoin that bitcoin is a very innovative technology and it has a very great potential that it could raise the GDP of any country and can boost the development of any country and obviously anyone will feel sad if such a great technology will come to end but I don’t think that such a great technology could come to end that easily, only the bad run is going with bitcoin as it is volatile but I strongly believe that the valuation of bitcoin will inflate again and in coming months of this year only.
Activity: 50
July 30, 2018, 04:05:31 PM
well i think Bitcoin is payment system in its core and I believe that we should treat it in that way. I am not against earning from speculation activities but giving the first priority and using it as a payment system.So saying bitcoin is not being use for it core purpose is an understatement.
Activity: 73
July 30, 2018, 03:30:00 PM
Experts unanimously believe that this week the price of bitcoin will decrease and not only reach, but will pierce the psychological level of six thousand dollars for the crypto currency
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 04:01:00 AM

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
Actually many people want to exchange and transactions using bitcoin, but it is currently very limited use of bitcoin especially for transactions, bitcoin users really want bitcoin can be done as a general system of payment transactions in general throughout the world, but it can not be realized until currently. I see bitcoin is still regarded as an asset not as currency, where of course those with bitcoin will withhold as long as the price is still low and can not make a profit, they are always waiting for the price increase where once they have gained profit, then they will just sell the bitcoin they have it.
Activity: 212
Merit: 12
July 26, 2018, 03:47:29 AM
(...) I think that once exchanges are regulated by the governments, then the price for Bitcoin will stabilize in the future. (...) And once this happens, prices will hit the moon for sure. Smiley

Your post is contradictory and inconsistent. If the price "stabilises in the future", it won't go to the moon. Mooning assumes volatility.
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
July 24, 2018, 02:10:35 PM
I think the rising bitcoin price is also very reasonable, considering the current condition the bitcoin price is also starting to increase again, so I'm sure that now is the beginning of the bitcoin price increase.

There's no such thing as the fall of Bitcoin, in my opinion. Bitcoin will be here to stay no matter what, since it's a global currency supported by millions of people around the world. It's normal to see Bitcoin's prices rise and fall, since it's a volatile cryptocurrency. But, I think that once exchanges are regulated by the governments, then the price for Bitcoin will stabilize in the future. Right now, we're seen a substantial increase in price, but it's way below the All-time-high of $20,000 per coin last year.

As such, Bitcoin may have fallen in price, but not as a cryptocurrency which has been adopted by many people in the real world. Unless another cryptocurrency arrives with a superior technology than Bitcoin's, the original cryptocurrency won't be going anywhere anytime soon. I envision Bitcoin as an unstoppable currency for the masses once it scales with the Lightning Network and several other improvements. And once this happens, prices will hit the moon for sure. Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
July 22, 2018, 05:14:42 AM
is this a joke? Well we are not doing and getting involve in bitcoin for a joke. The concept of bitcoin as a form of investment is relatively good and this is one way that we will going to earn profit. If you like bitcoin to be used in a form of payment then that is not necesarry because we have centralized digital currency already running on every certain country so why use bitcoin? Bitcoin is just for savings though some of the establishment now accepting bitcoin payment.
Activity: 252
July 22, 2018, 05:11:23 AM
I think the rising bitcoin price is also very reasonable, considering the current condition the bitcoin price is also starting to increase again, so I'm sure that now is the beginning of the bitcoin price increase.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
July 22, 2018, 05:06:08 AM
...You have  a point there and I can see where its coming from..its disappointment, we really can't tell what will happen next in the market, and yes we sometimes expect sometimes from it but it didn't happen the way we want to, but then we have to accept it and believe that bitcoin is still useful depending on the places it was available with, we can still profit more but then again we have to work it out.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 05:00:18 AM

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
Is USDT or Tether the right way? you probably do not know, but USDT is not decentralized! The number of coins can increase at any time!  If I'm not mistaken.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 22, 2018, 04:43:55 AM

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
How long have you known bitcoin or plunged into the world of cryptocurrency? You're wrong to say bitcoin is just a fantasy as a means of payment. Yes it is true bitcoin still has many shortcomings to be used as a means of payment, especially official payments in a country. But that does not mean to make it a means of payment is a mere fantasy. Try to see how many online stores and services that use bitcoin as a means of payment? is it just a fantasy? NO. It is real. Even the hacker class only use it.

Any innovation like this can be used by people for greed and bad intentions. Though bitcoin, crypto and blockchain has too much poksitive uses to fall because of those circumstances and governments and experts know that so this fall isn't going to happen.
Activity: 107
July 21, 2018, 07:50:21 AM
I think that every financial market faced such a situation. Bitcoin will still be used for daily payments, we just need to wait for this moment.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
July 21, 2018, 07:44:33 AM

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

Bitcoin is used more as an investment because it can provide benefits, and to use bitcoin as currency is not as easy as imagined because bitcoin is not yet legal and can not be used as a daily transaction.
Activity: 280
Merit: 60
July 21, 2018, 07:35:54 AM

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
How long have you known bitcoin or plunged into the world of cryptocurrency? You're wrong to say bitcoin is just a fantasy as a means of payment. Yes it is true bitcoin still has many shortcomings to be used as a means of payment, especially official payments in a country. But that does not mean to make it a means of payment is a mere fantasy. Try to see how many online stores and services that use bitcoin as a means of payment? is it just a fantasy? NO. It is real. Even the hacker class only use it.
Activity: 113
July 21, 2018, 07:27:07 AM
It would be a different perception among everyone of us in this industry. For some who consider it as an asset would be an innovation for them to earn profit and with that, its a good thing happened so no worries for that. It would much saddened everyone who use bitcoin for payment purposes in buying things that was illegal and can't be done outside the internet as it wasn't acceptable according to rules. Its much to worry for those people who took advantage of bitcoin in that way.
Pages:
Jump to: