Pages:
Author

Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN - page 12. (Read 322366 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 07:18:27 PM
That's the real problem, the people not bitcoin itself. But investors also do not want to take a headache about bitcoin so currency, or other coins are just crutches / deceit action.
Investors are only looking for results, trading or in the form of investment. For bitcoin still produce then the crypto world is still promising
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 05:11:40 PM
we all have observed this picture more than once, and we have not once seen how after another fall, he again gained growth and quickly passed his points of resistance!
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
August 03, 2018, 04:57:28 PM
Lets not lose faith on Bitcoin because as it will not collapse ever.
You can not know that. Unfortunately, BTC has a lot of enemies. I hope that stupidity will not win and will be able to enjoy the new payment system. Of course, officially.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 11:46:14 AM
sometimes there is a point. where bitcoin is only for investment, and maybe only a few use it for transactions every day (maybe even none). but whatever happens my belief is that bitcoin will not fall. and that's less likely. I keep thinking positively about this.
Activity: 176
August 02, 2018, 11:33:03 AM
Truth, people become greedy,they take advantage this powerful tool of payment and exchanges  in the future.If this will only a pump and dump system like other cryptocurrencies,people will loss trust and bitcoin will start to fall continously.Hopefully it will not happened because all of us will be affected if this happen.
Activity: 532
August 02, 2018, 11:23:20 AM
I believe that until bitcoin has a stable value, it will not be used to the full. Absolutely rightly written in this topic above, until its price is unstable, it will be used only as an investment.

I do not think so. In my opinion Bitcoin can completely become a payment instrument. There are now many companies that accept Bitcoin in payment. Bitcoin is the technology of the future, maybe now people do not fully trust Bitcoin. In the future, I believe people will change their minds
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 02, 2018, 11:02:24 AM
I will tell you. Bitcoin will never fall. It will never end. It will never stop serving people so that people or the users can have a better life by getting an extra income with cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. Bitcoin is very famous all over the world. And it will not stop. It keeps moving forward to the top.
Activity: 376
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 10:48:51 AM
maybe with so many selfish people, because a lot of people's selfishness can cause bitcoin's good name to fall and get worse.
People who put bitcoin are more likely to be just investments. Maybe it's because the country hasn't really legalized bitcoin as a legitimate currency, it can be one of the reasons why bitcoin is in the majority as a medium of investment + gambling.
therefore, back again, bitcoin is a tool, so the good and bad of the tool depends on the people who use it.
Activity: 63
August 02, 2018, 10:39:36 AM
Lets not lose faith on Bitcoin because as it will not collapse ever.
Activity: 826
August 02, 2018, 09:36:48 AM
Unfortunately I do not understand the meaning why bitcoin fails, until now bitcoin becomes a very good thing and popular so it is preferred by various people from different countries, this is what makes the bitcoin position getting stronger.
Activity: 42
August 02, 2018, 09:27:04 AM
I think that bitcoin will occasionally fall but it will rise by a large amount so do not be afraid of the complete decay of bitcoin because it will hardly be Smiley
Activity: 392
August 02, 2018, 09:21:59 AM
Yes, unfortunately that is the truth today. This coin is being heavily manipulated by the big whales and it is sad to see such a tragic fall of over 15% in a single day. I am still very optimistic and hoping it to reach back to the 10k$ level in no time. The news surrounding it also plays the major role in the fall as people start panicking and begin selling their coins.
You should perhaps wait till the month of April to see it recover back to the 10000$ mark.
There’s so much of news regarding to this bitcoin fall bitcoin dying and different issues about bitcoin anyway it depends on how people think about bitcoinin the future but still, there are people who really believe and still earning in bitcoin
Activity: 476
August 02, 2018, 08:59:51 AM
We should face the truth most coin are investment type not Blockchain adaptation. Price going pump and dump because of whales who keep manipulating the price morr people invested in bitcoin after last December that bitcoin reached its highest price of all time making people believe that bitcoin is a good investment but now its dropping so bad .
Activity: 19
August 02, 2018, 08:56:21 AM
It will always be a pioneer, i dont think it will fall so easily.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
August 02, 2018, 08:55:49 AM
I do not believe that the fall of bitcoin can be considered a collapse of this coin. I believe that bitcoin needs new forces and new capital in order to win new heights. Meanwhile, many coin makers and cryptocurrency developers are working on the implementation and capture of new territories and attract new users. Media help them in this, even bad news is advertising.
Activity: 266
August 02, 2018, 08:52:11 AM
It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
Yes since bitcoin has the potential to make a big impact of change in anyones life but it can also leads into greediness if you did not know on how to control it day by day.. more people delightened with money so that many of the people do bad thing maybe bad luck to thier businesses. It causes greediness when you dont had care about anything feelings.
Activity: 294
August 02, 2018, 08:49:42 AM
It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
Don't claim anything yet knowing that bitcoin's value is very unpredictable. If you would claim the this year is the fall of bitcoin, you should not exoeft anything from it anymore if ever it regains its value or surpass it. We should stop spreading theories knowing that it might affect bitcoin users mindset then affect bitcoin's value.
Activity: 420
August 02, 2018, 08:46:15 AM
Bitcoin started to gain altitude. The truth went down. There is a possibility that we will go down to 5000 again ...
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
August 02, 2018, 08:44:13 AM
Bitcoin have many purpose, beside as currency bitcoin can be as store of value. As currency, bitcoin its hard to replace fiat money because bitcoin right now unregulated but as store of value, bitcoin right now very powerfull. I dont believe bitcoin will fall in near future because many peoples investing on bitcoin and not use bitcoin as currency
Activity: 462
August 02, 2018, 08:43:00 AM
Bitquin has no future and the price has not changed except in the case of new news true is not false as happened in the past months and do not need to buy now and this is why his death false news
Well, who knows what the future will be? News is news ofcourse people will always reach on it and take some action. What do you expect after huge pump? Is is huge pump again? No! Ofcourse there will always down side.
Pages:
Jump to: