Pages:
Author

Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN - page 11. (Read 322366 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 04:33:05 PM
it seems to me that the real reason why bitcoin is now falling is because many large bitcoin holders began to manipulate the price of bitcoin. First bought bitcoin at a low price, and then began to raise the volume of trading. And then the news began to come out, which turned out to be a lie, after which the price of bitcoin went down, and large whales began to sell a bit of bitcoins. And as a result, everyone is waiting for growth, which will not be, bitcoin will now drop to the mark of 5000, and then, it will again start pumping.
Activity: 266
Merit: 25
August 08, 2018, 04:32:03 PM
The time will change and fiat will be the past.At list there will not be paper money at all.And at that time cryptocurrency will rise again.But it will not last for long.New technology will come and Bitcoin will be the past.Untill then,everyone who posess cryptocurrency now will be rewarded next few years.Thats only my opinion and wish  Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 04:24:27 PM
This is a crypto world in which market is unpredictable sometimes its price goes up and down. We all know that bitcoin dumps for how many months but still rise after that fall. Bitcoin is a very strongest digital coin in crypto world that whatever happened to the market it will always survived it. And at this moment bitcoin keep on increasing which makes everyone to be happy.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
August 08, 2018, 04:23:05 PM
Bitcoin and the blockchain can be so much more then a currency.

Considering it a shame people don't spend bitcoin on a daily basis is missing the point on a lot of possibilities. Besides, if anything, bitcoins use as a currency has been diminishing with price increasing as transaction fees are too high to sustain regular transactions.
Bitcoin falls because of many reason. Firstly its user as a transaction increase rapidly and because of this its transactions speed decrease because of small block size and heavy transactions traffic. Because of the transaction cost increase. Another reason is its irregularities in mining by bitcoin miners because of this thier is creat disturbance in its production and distribution and this another reason behind its falling price. New improved Altcoin also put some efforts in its falling price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
August 08, 2018, 04:17:12 PM
if bitcoin really falls, just calm down and don't panic. it is common. after bitcoin falls, it will rise again. let's stay positive.
I agree. After falling comes rising, so prepeare your funds, gays!
Activity: 410
August 08, 2018, 04:11:30 PM
Bitcoin is still very young and green,but very promising.Yes, now it is used not quite for its intended purpose, it's just that time has not come yet.You can pay them for many things, but with such a sharp fluctuation in the course,I think it is unlikely you will want)))When it reaches its maximum and the price is more or less fixed, that's when he will go for a walk around the world as payment.All for the sake of being done.Be patient a little and just try to save up more, while you have the opportunity)))))))
Activity: 130
August 08, 2018, 03:23:50 PM
no one knows the cause of the fall of bitcoin might be because crypto market conditions that are not stable are really unfortunate if the price of bitcoin is declining but it is an opportunity for investors to collect or invest as much coin
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 08, 2018, 01:58:03 PM
BTC although its falling on the market I know it wont be forever and also taking situations into consideration, BTC has really forced in this red market. Not withstanding, I trust for sure that the market will be revived in not time.
At present, the decline in bitcoin prices is happening again, even this is really very fast for the beginning of the month. it could be said that this price decline occurred from the price of $ 8k to $ 6k. I just don't expect that this month, the price of bitcoin will touch the price of $ 5k.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 01:52:21 PM
BTC although its falling on the market I know it wont be forever and also taking situations into consideration, BTC has really forced in this red market. Not withstanding, I trust for sure that the market will be revived in not time.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 01:47:11 PM
This write up provoked and same time cracked my rib. Bitcoin is never a pump and dump coin, how do you explain a market dominance of 48.9% of the total market cap? This shows confidence in the bitcoin network as a safe haven. If we were to make a relative comparison between bitcoin and fiat, we will agree that bitcoin has beat all expectations.
Activity: 146
August 08, 2018, 01:09:12 PM
I do not believe that the fall of bitcoin can be considered a collapse of this coin.  It will never stop serving people so that people or the users can have a better life by getting an extra income with cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. I keep thinking positively about this.

Well for me on my own perspective the fall of bitcoin is quite too deep, for the beginners its hard to accept because it falls down, but if you are already know the nature of crypto coins, you just think that it is normal like what I think now. It will rise again just trust it.
Activity: 420
August 04, 2018, 07:56:38 PM
I do not believe that the fall of bitcoin can be considered a collapse of this coin.  It will never stop serving people so that people or the users can have a better life by getting an extra income with cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. I keep thinking positively about this.
Activity: 64
August 04, 2018, 01:48:24 PM
if bitcoin really falls, just calm down and don't panic. it is common. after bitcoin falls, it will rise again. let's stay positive.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 12:00:44 PM
it is true that bitcoin is currently experiencing a far slumping price. One of the cases is to understand this, such as when prices go down, traders are competing to buy bitcoin, while when prices rise again traders release the market which causes prices to fall again, even if traders release simultaneously in large numbers, it is likely that the value will drop dramatically.
Activity: 42
August 04, 2018, 11:54:26 AM
The people who put bitcoin on more tended just as an investment, it could be the one of the reasons that bitcoin is in the majority as an investment gambling.
Activity: 313
August 04, 2018, 11:42:05 AM
Bitcoin was created as a volatile digital currency. This is very unpredictable which is anytime its price goes up and down. We know that bitcoin dumps for how many months but still rise after that fall. Bitcoin is a very strongest digital coin in crypto world that whatever happened to the market it will always survived. And at this moment bitcoin keep on increasing which is great news for everyone of us that continuesly using bitcoin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
August 04, 2018, 11:41:03 AM
It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
Bitcoin may look messed up right now but beware since this kind of situations are very temporary for bitcoin. Sooner or later, things will get better for bitcoin and it will regain and recover its price once again making all its loyal users benefit the most. You can always think that this year is the fall of bitcoin but be ready for the regrets you'll feel afterwards.
copper member
Activity: 497
August 04, 2018, 11:39:27 AM
Think positively and take advantage of the chance of falling bitcoin prices, you can buy at a lower price. Bitcoin is the strongest coin and will not die because of a turbulent market.
Activity: 172
Merit: 3
August 04, 2018, 11:33:57 AM
It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
what you say is true, but even though so many coins offer different types of businesses and different needs, not all coins are fraudulent, but you don't know the usefulness of the coin ...
so you have to think positively about all this ...
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
August 04, 2018, 11:29:13 AM
Bitcoin has come to stay. I think many people still panic to see the price is down and like what we see, the price is down too deep this time. I think that people can think and learn from this, so in the future, they don't have to be panic if they see the price is down. I am sure that many countries will accept bitcoin so people don't have to afraid to invest their money in the cryptocurrency.

I concur with you, my friend. Bitcoin will never die. It's been here for a long time, and it has gathered attention from individuals, businesses, and even governments in the real world. Even if prices decline within a short amount of time, it'll rise back up again within any moment. It's normal for Bitcoin to be a volatile cryptocurrency, so there should be nothing to worry about in the long run. What I've learned is that it's best to hold onto your Bitcoins for a long time no matter what happens, since its prone to rise in value within the future.

Bitcoin has many things on its side which will allow it to become extremely valuable in the long run no matter what it is said in the real world. Things such as limited supply, reduction in mining rewards, strong security, and immutability, will contribute to a positive effect over its price. What's best of this, is that Bitcoin continues to improve over time to become bigger, better, and faster than ever. The Lightning Network, Schnorr Signatures, Sidechains, Smart contracts, and several other improvements, will make Bitcoin the biggest cryptocurrency in the whole world. And I'm sure that early adopters of Bitcoin will greatly benefit from its high price in the future. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: