Pages:
Author

Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN - page 2. (Read 322366 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 09:18:28 AM
Nothing much to say. Yes, Bitcoin is dumping now. But I believe that in every fall, there is rise. Let's patiently wait for what's ahead. Bitcoin started like a phenomenal star and most likely it will never just disappear in a wink of an eye. Bitcoin can recover and I am very hopeful for other altcoins to rise also in the right time.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 09:07:39 AM
We need to recollect that contrasted with the fiat cash, Bitcoin is in reality simply youthful and the manner in which I see it the residue has not yet settled on it and in certainty we are simply beginning. We need to give Bitcoin and the market additional time as the entire procedure can take a considerable measure of time and years before we can reason that Bitcoin is a major achievement or simply one more fizzled man-made wander. Sadly, no framework can ever murder greed...but the blockchain innovation can by one means or another limit the symptoms of avarice. For whatever length of time that we are people and not yet holy messengers, voracity will dependably be a piece of us and in all ventures (even the religious ones) avarice will dependably be there. As an installment framework, that is the place things are moderate being developed yet I can see that soon there will be new changes on this angle as there are truly individuals endeavoring to test new thoughts for Bitcoin. As a speculation instrument, much the same as the physical gold, there is nothing amiss with that as we are giving individuals the decision on what to do with their Bitcoin...this is an open market at any rate.
Activity: 434
September 14, 2018, 09:04:27 AM
Well things are not looking too great but don't you think you are jumping into quick conclusions by proclaiming the death of bitcoin? I think the only hope that we have as at now for the ressurenction of bitcoin is the bull run. Let's hope it comes so soon.
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 09:03:56 AM
It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
It has already been, since all these global falls have passed, and these times have already stopped , I expect from bitcoin only growth, good development and beating your record, well, that's already so.
Activity: 392
September 14, 2018, 08:59:38 AM
Okay, I agree bitcoin cannot act as a means of payment - but it is an asset. It is an asset that provides you with anonymity and increases its fundamental value through limited emissions.
Bitcoin is pumping now so i dont see that bitcoin will fall again, i am sure that before this year will end the we can see the value of bitcoin $20k again so never stop holding, just buy more btc and wait for the fast recovery of the market.
Activity: 70
September 14, 2018, 07:03:29 AM
The fall of Bitcoin to the critical mark has caused a panic on the crypto market. While some try to sell their cryptoassets, others consider the market drop to be just the beginning of the mass distribution of cryptocurrencies and a perfect moment to buy cryptocurrencies. Here I try to understand what is happening now.However, Bitcoin holders aren’t broke yet — overall, the Bitcoin price is up over 100% on this time last year when it was trading for less than $3,000.

Activity: 57
September 14, 2018, 06:02:31 AM
Be that as it may, as the esteem expands individuals saw the potential in BTC and the conceivable advantage of holding and trading. I think there is no issue with that. Much the same as in forex. The cash they utilize is as yet a money. They may not utilize it for installment purposes but rather it is as yet a money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
September 12, 2018, 11:40:50 AM
I don't think Bitcoin only just a pump and dump coin. It's a community coin. All depend on market demand and news around it. 1 person can't manipulate the price, but 1 bad news can destroy the price. It just like Stock and Forex investment. You just need to learn how to read the market condition to keep survive in this crypto world.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
September 12, 2018, 11:17:46 AM
Bitcoin has come to stay. I think many people still panic to see the price is down and like what we see, the price is down too deep this time. I think that people can think and learn from this, so in the future, they don't have to be panic if they see the price is down. I am sure that many countries will accept bitcoin so people don't have to afraid to invest their money in the cryptocurrency.

The fall in Bitcoin's price is normal, in my own opinion. It's the cause of the volatility inherent within cryptocurrency markets, probably because of the lack of proper regulations within big exchanges in crypto land. Everyone panics and believe that Bitcoin will die and no longer exist as a cryptocurrency for the masses. But, that's not the case since it has been shown lately that Bitcoin's hashrate has been on an uptrend (which means that more miners are joining the network). Once the FUD come to an end, you'll see that there will be FOMO within the whole cryptocurrency market.

In effect, this would cause Bitcoin's price to rise massively (like it happened last year), and other altcoins will do the same. Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum are more suitable for long term investments than anything else. Therefore, if you can't stand the pressure, then I'd recommend that you sell all your crypto assets before you lose it all. Smiley

True, bitcoin is very volatile and the down trend isn't only happening now. In the past a drastic price decline also occurred. And look at this time bitcoin still survives. So, the falling in price isn't something extraordinary. This is normal because prices are unlikely to move in one direction only.

maybe for those of us who already know bitcoin more than 5 years the condition now looks normal even though the chart says it's not good.
but for those who were new to bitcoin last year and they just bought bitcoin it clearly made them panic with the current condition. but I think they need enough to feel that, like I felt bad conditions with bitcoin 4 years ago  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
September 12, 2018, 10:57:46 AM
Bitcoin has come to stay. I think many people still panic to see the price is down and like what we see, the price is down too deep this time. I think that people can think and learn from this, so in the future, they don't have to be panic if they see the price is down. I am sure that many countries will accept bitcoin so people don't have to afraid to invest their money in the cryptocurrency.

The fall in Bitcoin's price is normal, in my own opinion. It's the cause of the volatility inherent within cryptocurrency markets, probably because of the lack of proper regulations within big exchanges in crypto land. Everyone panics and believe that Bitcoin will die and no longer exist as a cryptocurrency for the masses. But, that's not the case since it has been shown lately that Bitcoin's hashrate has been on an uptrend (which means that more miners are joining the network). Once the FUD come to an end, you'll see that there will be FOMO within the whole cryptocurrency market.

In effect, this would cause Bitcoin's price to rise massively (like it happened last year), and other altcoins will do the same. Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum are more suitable for long term investments than anything else. Therefore, if you can't stand the pressure, then I'd recommend that you sell all your crypto assets before you lose it all. Smiley

True, bitcoin is very volatile and the down trend isn't only happening now. In the past a drastic price decline also occurred. And look at this time bitcoin still survives. So, the falling in price isn't something extraordinary. This is normal because prices are unlikely to move in one direction only.
Activity: 55
September 12, 2018, 10:50:50 AM
The fall of bitcoin does'nt mean its the end. The advance technology like blockchain technology adopting the cryptocurrency for any transaction which maybe the future    for any trading, selling or buying. Day by day many people are convince in using these.
Activity: 322
September 12, 2018, 10:21:37 AM
Okay, I agree bitcoin cannot act as a means of payment - but it is an asset. It is an asset that provides you with anonymity and increases its fundamental value through limited emissions.
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
September 07, 2018, 12:14:07 PM

Activity: 432
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
September 07, 2018, 06:36:50 AM
for me the decline of bitcoin is a normal because it's like a business. the business has a lot of luck and there's also a bitcoin like that
Activity: 23
September 07, 2018, 06:36:19 AM
You are correct the majority of the general population utilizing bitcoin as a venture not a currency.But the level of individuals utilizing the bitcoin is developing step by step if that once achieved 100% at that point there is no more value rise so around then no one but we can have stable cost for bitcoin.And the general population need to energize bitcoin as a type of installment of they need the bitcoin to keep going long or it might blur away in a few years. furthermore, We need to recall that contrasted with the fiat cash, Bitcoin is in reality simply youthful and the manner in which I see it the residue has not yet settled on it and in actuality we are simply beginning. We need to give Bitcoin and the market additional time as the entire procedure can take a ton of time and years before we can infer that Bitcoin is a major achievement or simply one more fizzled man-made wander. Tragically, no framework can ever execute greed...but the blockchain innovation can by one means or another limit the reactions of eagerness. For whatever length of time that we are people and not yet holy messengers, avarice will dependably be a piece of us and in all ventures (even the religious ones) ravenousness will dependably be there. As an installment framework, that is the place things are moderate being developed however I can see that soon there will be new changes on this viewpoint as there are truly individuals striving to test new thoughts for Bitcoin. As a speculation apparatus, much the same as the physical gold, there is nothing amiss with that as we are giving individuals the decision on what to do with their Bitcoin...this is an open market in any case.
Activity: 40
September 07, 2018, 06:11:10 AM
The fall of Bitcoin doesn't mean it fall forever. keep on holding coins until it starts rising again. Don't sell now to avoid losing your coins totally but keep the coins. I am very hopeful that it will come up very soon.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
September 07, 2018, 05:59:27 AM
To some point you are right but where am not clear is your statement on bitcoin being seen as an investment rather then a currency but if you understand the definition of bitcoin clearly you will see that bitcoin is a digital currency and at the some time the digital gold which is a store of value and traded on the world exchange market so at that bitcoin performing this three roles are the major objectives of bitcoin invention.
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
September 07, 2018, 05:38:42 AM
I always stall a lot before buying. And most of my colleagues advise that when prices dip is the best time to buy. So, I'm finally convinced. And I finally buy. But it's like every time, the dipping goes even further. But then I stay positive.
Activity: 140
September 07, 2018, 05:07:09 AM
I think this is not new again to everyone bit I will keep on saying if the bitcoin going I'm going with it because I'm very sure its going to rise again.Just continue holding it.
Activity: 5
September 07, 2018, 05:02:25 AM
Bitcoin prices today are about 6400 dollars lower than the previous three days, however we should be more optimistic about the market as bitcoin will quickly gain.

The best way we should doing now Is hold for those who have bitcoin and buy more bitcoin instead of keep moan the market. I believed it will recover soon, just dont be panic selling to avoid more losses.
Pages:
Jump to: