Pages:
Author

Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN - page 5. (Read 322366 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 01:17:12 PM
Bitcoin is now going through hard times, and the fact that it is little used as a currency also hinders its development, but this technology has already been launched and it can not be stopped, you will see.

Activity: 283
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 12:59:28 PM
But nevertheless, it can not be called the death of bitcoin. Yes, now everyone has focused on investing, but this does not mean that we will not use bitcoin as a coin. It's just that it's not time yet.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
August 26, 2018, 01:32:40 AM
There is no point in anticipating the fall of Bitcoin because it is never going to happen. Bitcoin has evolved successfully over the past years and has gained much roots and the trust of investors on the market, serving as the strong backbone of it.
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 26, 2018, 01:17:32 AM
I agree with most of your point. Bitcoin is a currency, the purpose of bitcoin is to use as a currency. People saw it as an investment opportunity. All the game changed from that  Angry Angry
At this time, bitcoin is falling, the price is low compared to its price last year, month of December. But I’m still positive that it will come back soon. I am hoping before the end of the year.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
August 26, 2018, 01:15:02 AM
I agree with most of your point. Bitcoin is a currency, the purpose of bitcoin is to use as a currency. People saw it as an investment opportunity. All the game changed from that  Angry Angry
That's the freedom that exists in bitcoin, everyone is free to use bitcoin for anything like currency or investment, but in reality this is only about dump and pump games and some people might manipulate it to their advantage but that is not a problem as long as bitcoin is still useful for many people
Activity: 364
August 26, 2018, 12:17:33 AM
Now the bitcoin is not using for what it was designed and it is the most useful tool in the greed now a days blockchain technology was designed for the online market online job  market and good market but the altcoins are grow due to bitcoin and people think about that for life time usage so bitcoin suffer from wrong news and bad information sources in the past which badly affected the bitcoin price and it's usage in the world.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 12:05:12 AM
It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

I think this would be a potential for development in technology. If majority of us help by the Bitcoin investments, people tend to improve its capacity to perform continuously. With that, it is possible for bitcoin to become a currency.
Activity: 139
August 25, 2018, 11:13:03 PM
This is not tragic happened that we have to worried of this situation, this is not happened today it happened even before the falling of bitcoin is just normal later it will bounce back so no need to panic just chill..
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
August 25, 2018, 11:07:42 PM
Bitcoin creator created it with the intention of decentralized currency which is P2P without inter mediation.  But afterwards it was forced to be converted to investment platform.  
Now greed of people will not allow it to get freedom from the clutches of investors.  So I do not think that bitcoin will ever be used just as currency because now it is having huge fluctuation of its price.
Activity: 297
August 25, 2018, 10:10:13 PM
I do not believe in the fall of bitcoin. It will be increasingly used as a means of payment. This is due to many factors, the main one being the readiness of the whole world to switch to an alternative world currency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 04:03:41 PM
The fall of bitcoin is only temporary. It will rise again once the FUD is over. Bitcoin already overcome to many obstacles  and this kind of tragedy will soon be a history. Just keep smiling because the storm will be over soon.
Activity: 139
August 24, 2018, 04:00:16 PM
It's call fluctuation and not fall,  watch out for the next unstoppable bull
Activity: 26
August 24, 2018, 03:35:28 PM
Bitcoin is going through a circle.  With time it will become more of a means for payment.  Still most will still be in one form of investment or the other. But come to look at it. We have more fiat currencies locked up as investment than what we have in circulation
Activity: 177
August 24, 2018, 03:28:43 PM
If bitcoin is not as good as USDT or Tether, then bitcoin will not occupy the top position to date. The increase and decrease of other bitcoins and crypto coins is like a wheel, it's spinning. Even if bitcoin experiences future falls and failures, it will also happen to all altcoins. This will be like a domino effect because bitcoin is a role model for all coins.
You are right in part, the domino effect will only be raised from the panic by the people. Only because of this, the domino effect will begin (selling for any amount).
But that the tokens will fall I do not think that this will happen, since most coins work on the erc20 standard
Activity: 28
August 24, 2018, 03:13:55 PM
If bitcoin is not as good as USDT or Tether, then bitcoin will not occupy the top position to date. The increase and decrease of other bitcoins and crypto coins is like a wheel, it's spinning. Even if bitcoin experiences future falls and failures, it will also happen to all altcoins. This will be like a domino effect because bitcoin is a role model for all coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
August 24, 2018, 02:27:53 PM
If it's not born with bitcoin, altcoin will also never exist. Bitcoin is still better than other coins because of the value it has and the level of popularity it has. Bitcoin can still continue to succeed as long as there is a cryptocurency business model.
Activity: 94
August 24, 2018, 02:26:10 PM
I think most people who use bitcoin as an investment are not currencies. But the percentage of people using bitcoin grows day by day if it ever reaches 100% then there is no more price increase so at that time only we can have a stable price for bitcoin .And people need to push bitcoin as a form of payment from they want bitcoin to last a long time or maybe fade in a few years.Thanks
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 01:48:57 PM
The fall of Bitcoin is actually not there,the stage at which Bitcoin is now,is normal, every to be legit currency goes through government approval,critics from mass adoption, i know Bitcoin will gain dominance due to its blockchain technology sooner than anyone thinks..
Activity: 331
August 24, 2018, 12:56:59 PM
Activity: 354
August 24, 2018, 12:50:40 PM
It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

yes, at this time bitcoin is used by people to invest and to trade, but bitcoin has a very good goal in the future.
bitcoin will become a currency in the future, people will increasingly use bitcoin as a means of payment.
Pages:
Jump to: