Pages:
Author

Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN - page 9. (Read 322366 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 02:15:42 AM
it would be better to say to stumble instead of fall. After a long time, there is a movement going on. it is best to start the bull run after a long wait.
Activity: 53
August 15, 2018, 02:09:52 AM
the decline in bitcoin prices this month has made everyone worried, but this is the bitcoin journey, like in previous years, and surely the price will recover soon ..
Activity: 82
August 15, 2018, 02:01:50 AM
It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

The more society adapts to use bitcoin as a payment module-- the more people will use it for everyday use. The only way bitcoin could be in the level we want it to be is if and when financial instutions finally adapts to blockchain and accepts bitcoin deposits and so are the rest of the altcoins that passes the standards. I can't see it happening anytime soon but it will. soon enough the greed that revolves around the tech will deminish and hopefully it's because the society already adapted, and not because the fiasco is now all over.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 12:59:22 AM
It has been more than 6 months for bitcoin prices to be under $ 10,000, of course this is a concern with the future of bitcoin, but I am sure that the price of bitcoin will be recovered so we can see an increase like last year.
Activity: 46
August 15, 2018, 12:55:16 AM
Don’t be over exaggerated, the value of bitcoin is still high. It is only the characteristic of a currency to fall down after an exploding growth. Wait few months, bitcoin will be back at it again.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
August 15, 2018, 12:54:50 AM
Bitcoin prices that dropped this week certainly worried many investors, it seems that the events of last year that rose fantastically were difficult to repeat so I chose to wait for the right time to buy again, hopefully prices will skyrocket soon.
Those who've been moved and sell out to panic are regretting right now, as we seen that Bitcoin bounce back to 6k$ level once more,it's really better to hold and wait than keep tracking the movements and losses your investment, there's really a lots of struggled but having a mentality to be more patience and keep your investment in a less risk is  far better.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
August 15, 2018, 12:48:36 AM
it seems right what you say, now BTC is not used as a means of payment, but is used as a means of making money
where there are parties who take advantage by making purchases at low prices, and selling them at high prices
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 15, 2018, 12:47:33 AM
for now the price of bitcoin fell because of bad news that made the price of bitcoin fall and this is very terrible bitcoin technologists are still not widely accepted for some countries.
Activity: 1190
August 15, 2018, 12:33:33 AM
I think the fall of bitcoin is a normal thing, as we know that bitcoin uses the concept of decentralization so that rising and falling prices are natural and normal, the most important thing is that we can get big profits when investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 17
August 15, 2018, 12:26:18 AM
In actuality a considerable number individuals who has bitcoin understands that it is made to wind up a portion structure. The issue right as of now is its not yet by and large recognized in the whole world. Moreover unconventionality is amazingly crazy that for traders enduring it will be risky. This is beginning at now bitcoin is up 'til now considered an advantage and not a cash
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
August 15, 2018, 12:20:57 AM
Bitcoin prices that dropped this week certainly worried many investors, it seems that the events of last year that rose fantastically were difficult to repeat so I chose to wait for the right time to buy again, hopefully prices will skyrocket soon.

I strongly agreed with you sir, now Bitcoin prices is low and many investors are worried to invest. Their idea is that the price of Bitcoin will not increase. But I think it's their wrong idea. And I also think it's the best time to buy Bitcoin and wait for the better price of Bitcoin. I hope Bitcoin price will be increasing soon.

Real investors who believe in bitcoin don't need to worry because we all know that soon bitcoin price will increase and it's true that this will happen for the future, we just need to wait patiently .
Activity: 28
August 15, 2018, 12:09:28 AM
Ya defanately it's bad news of continuously fallen of Bitcoin but it will go high very soon.
Activity: 392
August 15, 2018, 12:04:16 AM
For the first sight it was looking like another passed about buying bitcoin but what I dig deeper it seems like be very logic, anyway we are the enthusiasts and we're breathing and hoping that bitcoin would be great again.

This is what would easily instill to the minds of those crypto enthusiasts whose faith had been shaken by the constant fall of bitcoin's cap and price. But in the end, those who have the heart to hold their crypto assets will always come winning.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
August 14, 2018, 11:59:22 PM
That is true for now because people don't realize the real use case of Bitcoin, there are still a huge number of people that wants to get involved in Bitcoin because they think they can get profit but the truth is they don't have enough knowledge to do so. We need mass adoption and it will happen when ETF's got approval from SEC.
Activity: 250
August 14, 2018, 11:36:44 PM

I strongly agreed with you sir, now Bitcoin prices is low and many investors are worried to invest. Their idea is that the price of Bitcoin will not increase. But I think it's their wrong idea. And I also think it's the best time to buy Bitcoin and wait for the better price of Bitcoin. I hope Bitcoin price will be increasing soon.
Activity: 68
August 14, 2018, 11:27:21 PM
bitcoin is just like any other investment, so it is normal for it to fluctuate, so I dont understand when people says that it is the end of bitcoin. just be patient and stick to your investment plan. talk to people that have also invested and are just patiently waiting for the price of bitcoin to go up again. this will calm you down and stop you from making emotional decisions for can be irrational at times. be mature about it, don't put all your savings in, but save some money especially for investment so that if you lose it you wont be in a financial crisis.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 14, 2018, 11:01:41 PM
Activity: 252
August 14, 2018, 10:59:54 PM
There are drawbacks to bitcoin. It takes more than ten minutes for a transaction to be processed, so it’s not convenient for buying groceries, and a transaction is irreversible once confirmed, so you won’t get your money back if your purchase disappoints. Your bitcoin key can also be stolen if your virtual wallet is hacked via some phishing trickery or if you fall foul of one of many sophisticated fraudulent online trading or exchange scams
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
August 14, 2018, 10:51:25 PM
Yes, bitcoin has a great potential and i’m sure it’ll be growing in future. No doubt. On the other hand i don’t know why all the greedy people here. They don’t appreciate the benefits of bitcoin, they only want to make money from it. It’s so sad.

Yes sir! People are mostly into Bitcoin because of the money. They don't care about how beneficial it would be to our society, or what real uses can be given to it in the real world. Hence, every time they see the price of a Bitcoin fall, they quickly give up and spread misinformation about Bitcoin being dead and a complete failure. But, only wise people would understand how Bitcoin works, and for what it is intended for.

Being a volatile cryptocurrency is something special or unique, in my own opinion. This can give a huge opportunity for day traders looking to make a quick buck, without having to wait a long time. It's risky, but in the end, it could make you wealthy than just waiting for Bitcoin's price to rise to the moon like last year. In the case of Bitcoin's existence, I don't think that it will fall anytime soon. It's too big to fail with a massive user base, and infrastructure. The only way I see Bitcoin falling is if another cryptocurrency comes out with better technology and efficiency than the former. But maybe that's unlikely to happen. Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
August 11, 2018, 12:31:59 PM
I think that the altcoins have fallen much more than Bitcoin. Despite the decrease in Bitcoin's price to the dollar, Bitcoin's dominance is growing and one can say that Bitcoin is gaining momentum.
Pages:
Jump to: