Pages:
Author

Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN - page 7. (Read 322366 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 23, 2018, 10:53:50 PM
yes you are right all the technology that is created will definitely be able to destroy itself but all hope that the blockchain technology that is created can last longer and can provide many benefits.
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
August 23, 2018, 10:48:08 PM
Unfortunately, the use of bitcoin as a currency is limited by the technical imperfection of shops, cafes, etc. I would love to be spending their bitcoins, but I just have nowhere to do it. So I'm saving them for now.

True. Bitcoin still needs widespread adoption in our world, to become useful for our daily lives. Now, there are only a select few merchants and online sites which accept Bitcoin for payments. But, as time goes by, I think that adoption will increase as Bitcoin becomes more stable as a currency for daily transactions. The volatility experienced by Bitcoin, makes it unfriendly for merchants and serious businesses. But, soon everything will head back to normal as Bitcoin scales to handle a large quantity of transactions per second.

Sure, Bitcoin could decline in value in a blink of an eye, but it'll be here to stay for quite a long time. Every time Bitcoin becomes cheaper in price, it doesn't mean that it's dead or it has fallen. In fact, it's all the way around it, since it's still performing as intended being a cryptocurrency free from middleman and a perfect store of value.

Therefore, if Bitcoin is still alive as a blockchain network, it will continue to exist in our world regardless of its price. Smiley
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 04:29:14 PM
Very impressive all that people see is making profit that is investing and waiting for maturity. Until price jump in 2017 people were just scare and skirting about things.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 04:14:29 PM
Someone's selfishness can cause bitcoin's good name to collapse helplessly.
People who put bitcoin are more likely to be just investments. Maybe it's because the country hasn't actually legalized bitcoin as a legitimate currency, it could be one of the reasons why bitcoin is in the majority as a medium of investment and gambling.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 22, 2018, 04:08:31 PM
Well, I don't see that happening. We need to give Bitcoin and the market additional time as the entire procedure can take a some time and years before we can presume that Bitcoin is a major achievement or simply one more fizzled man-made wander. Shockingly, no framework can ever murder greed...but the blockchain innovation can some way or another limit the symptoms of insatiability. But most importantly, keep HODL.
Activity: 395
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 04:16:06 PM
Bitcoin is developing every day, including as a currency. More and more large companies decide to use bitcoin in their business. So he's on the right track, give him some time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 04:08:56 PM
I think bitcoin is just too young to be used as a currency. And now it is much more profitable as an investment, but over time it will be able to realize as a currency, I'm sure.
Activity: 527
Merit: 101
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
August 20, 2018, 03:34:24 PM
Unfortunately, the use of bitcoin as a currency is limited by the technical imperfection of shops, cafes, etc. I would love to be spending their bitcoins, but I just have nowhere to do it. So I'm saving them for now.
Activity: 47
August 20, 2018, 02:27:39 PM
now btc price under correction hold on just or try to invest becuase now price is so reasonable
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
August 20, 2018, 01:40:56 PM
How can bitcoin fall.Only 10% of the world's population knows about cryptos there is much to be explored as yet in Bitcoin
Activity: 28
August 20, 2018, 01:37:28 PM
Like it or not, Bitcoin is like a wild card that doesn't work in a certain way. And given that BTC has continued to fall in the past few weeks, where BTC prices fell to their lowest level in just two months, in fact there are still many investors who still believe that they will not fall at the lowest prices. Actually, this isn't something new and won't stop it from soaring in the following year ...

It's just that, Cryptocurrency World is experiencing a pretty hard turnaround, where the price of bitcoin can rise significantly, and prices continue to decline very quickly. So, it seems to imply that current Bitcoin users (including miners) might have to get used to life like that. Because most investors also believe, they say that there is a possibility that BTC prices will drop to the lowest level with a price range of around $ 7,500. Although this is a prediction, it can signify that the world of cryptocurrency will not end in an instant, maybe even continue until certainty goes with a number of fixed rules. However, is that true?
Activity: 887
August 20, 2018, 01:11:22 PM
the fall of bitcoin is if many countries agree to ban bitcoin, the fact is not like that because some countries are actually trying to adapt it officially because they are very affected by global pressure from their fiat.

This year's benchmark price cannot be the main reference, it could be that many speculators also want it to provide opportunities for new investors to buy at normal prices, if the price of bitcoin is very expensive then it will not be affordable to buy and will eventually become a bubble.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 01:05:31 PM
BITCOIN is still there, keep bitcoin from falling, but bitcoin will not become extinct, bitcoin prices will continue to increase in DECEMBER, don't think bitcoin is gone.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
August 20, 2018, 12:36:30 PM
Bitcoin is not a real currency but it is a degital currency.  If it is used as a currency,  its price will not increase. Your Investment in bitcoin  should be considered as investment and every investment has either profit or loss.
Activity: 378
August 20, 2018, 03:36:54 AM
Bitcoin is good form of payment in my opinions and i think Bitcoin will not fall more but for now the market is stick to $6400 while soon i believe that crypto is the best investment option now and i hope that bitcoin will become legal in our country then the price and usage will more increase.
Activity: 24
August 20, 2018, 01:45:45 AM
I think the fall of bitcoin is a normal thing, as we know that bitcoin uses the concept of decentralization so that rising and falling prices are natural and normal, the most important thing is that we can get big profits when investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 202
August 20, 2018, 01:39:35 AM
bitcoin is now falling. but I'm sure that bitcoin will rise again. the most important thing for us is the place to invest and use the opportunity to narrow down to get big profits ..
Activity: 230
August 20, 2018, 01:34:23 AM
it's true that bitcoin prices are falling and falling. but don't panic bro. use the opportunity to buy bitcoin and hold it. enough to hold now we will become rich
Activity: 884
Merit: 500
August 20, 2018, 01:31:30 AM
Bitcoin is now more valuable than currency because if it used like a currency then the price won’t increase as people expected it to increase. Pay attention if the currency is commonly used as a tool of transaction many people will judge that the currency is not very valuable because a lot of it spent to buy things desired.
Activity: 113
August 19, 2018, 10:31:27 AM
Aren't we thankful that bitcoin was multi-purpose one? Not only working as a payment basis but an innovation to earn profits. Well, Im grateful for that. It would always be better if we take those ways appropriately.
Pages:
Jump to: