Pages:
Author

Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN - page 3. (Read 322366 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 04:55:03 AM
Bitcoin prices today are about 6400 dollars lower than the previous three days, however we should be more optimistic about the market as bitcoin will quickly gain.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 04:00:52 AM
It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

I guess that's what reality is all about. We cannot control people's mind and his/her decisions. Perhaps, if this could be legalized by the government, probably the flow of cryptocurrency can be control and the main purpose will be emphasize by the people of crypto world.
Activity: 23
September 07, 2018, 03:32:02 AM
We can check the early stats. I think that's where BTC might be eventually.
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 03:28:02 AM
The continuous fall of Bitcoin is not good in the community of the crypto currencies. We all know that the Bitcoin is the King of all the crypto currencies that lead the crypto world. Well, the downfall of the Bitcoin also affects all the crypto currencies which brings also a bad impact. I was hoping that this long downfall that the Bitcoin already been through will stop and rise up again for the better and prosperous community. 
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 03:20:39 AM
The fall of Bitcoin is keep on going. The shape of this great crypto currency here in the crypto world remains in bad condition making a lots of people in panicked and frustrated. I was hoping that this fall of Bitcoin will stop for its long run way and rise up again and this will surely result to make a lots of people to gain profits most especially to those people that patiently holds their Bitcoin for a long time.
Activity: 34
September 07, 2018, 03:17:05 AM
I think we should give up now or wait till we lose most of your money over the next 18 months as the market changes from grinding lower to huge counter trend rallies back to eventually grinding lower

Activity: 297
September 07, 2018, 03:12:33 AM
We need to have a good knowledge for us to achieve and to have a good earnings. Bitcoin is now falling but I still believe that bitcoin will improve its price.

The most optimistic guys are trying to use this situation to get the maximum profit in future. They are in a hurry to buy Bitcoins and altcoins which are cheap.

Opportunity for investors who already know what will be predicted later on with the price of Bitcoin then they will buy in large quantities and withstand a fairly long time.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
September 07, 2018, 03:01:46 AM
The bitcoin exchange rate is unstable in order to use it in everyday life. Very big price jumps, on an example on September 6 it is possible to be convinced of it.
Activity: 30
Merit: 37
September 07, 2018, 02:54:01 AM
They want you to Panic!!!

check it out!

When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

quotes from; https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/they-want-you-to-panic-4892272
Activity: 210
September 07, 2018, 02:47:08 AM
Bitcoin is currently falling in price to a low number.
I am sad to see this condition and I can't do much to restore the fallen state of Bitcoin.
Hopefully, there is a new hope for Bitcoin to rise in value.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 02:41:02 AM
Hi, everybody. Another hundred times will fall and a hundred times will rise. Usual business.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
September 07, 2018, 02:10:01 AM
It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
It is not yet considered as a failure because it still has a value. If we give up now, we will surely not able to achieve the goal of creating a new form of payment system and terminate fiat. Nevertheless, being an investment is still an opportunity for few people to acquire profits. If you ask me, I like acquiring bitcoins than having a job with a huge tax.
Activity: 3
September 07, 2018, 02:08:47 AM
Bitcoin is capricious however we have just observed a considerable measure of development of bitcoin and that appears to be an example for us so I feel that it is savvy to get a ton of bitcoins when the cost of bitcoin is falling on the grounds that that is the main route for us to get a decent opportunity to make a ton of benefit since the example of bitcoin is dependably there, the more it goes down the more it goes up.
Activity: 7
September 07, 2018, 02:05:17 AM
Yes bitcoin fall down and ETH also means all digital currency was fall down but in future all currency will be up.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 01:48:39 AM
We need to have a good knowledge for us to achieve and to have a good earnings. Bitcoin is now falling but I still believe that bitcoin will improve its price.

The most optimistic guys are trying to use this situation to get the maximum profit in future. They are in a hurry to buy Bitcoins and altcoins which are cheap.
Activity: 322
September 06, 2018, 07:11:26 AM
I just want to say what you say because bitcoin has fallen this month because it has not been so until now that many people or investors are looking for him to grow again like a year.for we just have to endure and calm down because he's also a boy next month
Activity: 75
September 06, 2018, 06:23:49 AM
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
September 06, 2018, 06:23:03 AM
I will not miss the best investment in this century. What is clear is that unstable prices can make many investors come to see the benefits and risks of bitcoin.
if bitcoin is like Tether (USDT) I think bitcoin will no longer attract investors' attention because most people like what it calls speculation and risk.
Activity: 173
September 06, 2018, 06:21:26 AM
Financial institutions are really manipulating the price just like what happens as a financial institution say its intention to open an exchange for crypto and suddenly reverting his intention leading to pump and dump.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 06:07:19 AM
I agree with most of your point. Bitcoin is a currency, the purpose of bitcoin is to use as a currency. People saw it as an investment opportunity. All the game changed from that  Angry Angry
The problem is you take a look at the terminology in Google. Bitcoin Is a new technology it isn't even in a dictionary yet. If you remember gold is once a currency before but today it is now considered as investment. Bitcoin is just the same, the only difference is it act as both currency and investment.
Pages:
Jump to: