Pages:
Author

Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN - page 8. (Read 322366 times)

Activity: 421
Merit: 105
August 19, 2018, 10:23:57 AM
Sad but true however I still think bitcoin will become what it is meant to be, not just an weapon of greed as you said, but a real payment method, people will learn and realize that bitcoin has a purpose.
Yeah and its kinda heartbreaking to hear the  situation the market is in right now. The prices are getting lower and lower i dont know but i hope it will recover as soon as possible.
Activity: 600
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 10:22:57 AM
We have to admit that bitcoin is worth investing in, and bitcoin investment gives hope to gain substantial profits, the decline in bitcoin prices is something that is reasonable in investment, and of course there will be a time when bitcoin will rise again in price. When the price of bitcoin falls, I see that the other coins also fall. This means that bitcoin is still in control of the cryptocurrency market and currently there are still many people who believe in bitcoin. Whatever people say about bitcoin, for me someday the price of bitcoin will rise higher, and just need patience in waiting.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 10:19:41 AM
You can't blame them because investment is one of the best offer that bitcoin can give aside from using it as a payment. Besides it is still use as a payment although majority of the people saw the potential of bitcoin as an investment. Just be glad that Bitcoin is here to stay and enjoy its profit.

I strongly agree that we cannot blame anyone for this. It's time to be more grateful for the existence of Bitcoin and there have been great benefits from all this.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 10:19:23 AM
People start to come slowly in understanding what bitcoin is and how it is unstable in the hands of large Whales.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
August 19, 2018, 10:13:35 AM
You should bear in mind that bitcoin has pumped from $600 to $20k in 2017 till December.  After huge pump, dump is expected but prwsent situation is not expected.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 10:10:51 AM
I also agree with you that there are very less number of people who are using bitcoin as a method of payment actually there are several reasons why people are not use it to make payments:-
1). The first reason is that bitcoin is ban in some countries so how can people use bitcoin as a method of payment in such nations.
2). One other main reason is fluctuations the price of bitcoin always fluctuate and to be a currency which is use as a method of payments the currency first have to be constant.
3). Some people do not use bitcoin so when a person who is a investor of bitcoin give them bitcoin how can they accept it.
Activity: 78
August 19, 2018, 09:37:59 AM
Sad but true however I still think bitcoin will become what it is meant to be, not just an weapon of greed as you said, but a real payment method, people will learn and realize that bitcoin has a purpose.
Activity: 266
August 19, 2018, 09:36:01 AM
It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
Actually, when all of us are accepted bitcoin as a payment, then it will be used for doing the transaction, so we should agree togather that bitcoin can be used for transaction to buy or sell something, even for the salary. So, bitcoin is not only an asset, but it is a currency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
August 19, 2018, 09:31:00 AM

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

Well this is the reality.Most people considered bitcoin as form of investment and not a payment system considering the fact that there are still many countries don't accept bitcoin as mode of payment and besides bitcoin has no stable price,so maybe these are the reasons why some people used it as investment.
Activity: 112
August 19, 2018, 09:30:50 AM
With the current bitcoin situation, their value drops to about $ 7,000 due to the impact of pre-coding regulations. And Bitcoin prices are slowly recovering Bitcoin's volatility has given investors huge returns over the past few months.
Activity: 294
August 19, 2018, 08:55:18 AM
Bitcoin become weapon of greed because bitcoin prices keep changing make it hard to use it for payment method like other currency. I don't think people who hold their bitcoin to get profit from it is wrong.
Activity: 158
August 19, 2018, 08:48:07 AM

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

You made some points there, back in the day when bitcoin had started a way of making fast profit, the coin was already in some really bad people. All they want were manipulate the market and twist bitcoin until it's completely dried and then dump it. Although i still see the possibilities of this coin, i think all we have to do is stay positive and don't let anything to make you doubt.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 08:39:44 AM
indeed we have moved a little from the very first idea of bitcoin and it has become a means for accumulation and not a means of settlement as originally conceived
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
August 19, 2018, 08:13:27 AM
You can't blame them because investment is one of the best offer that bitcoin can give aside from using it as a payment. Besides it is still use as a payment although majority of the people saw the potential of bitcoin as an investment. Just be glad that Bitcoin is here to stay and enjoy its profit.
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
August 17, 2018, 10:51:36 PM
You are very right, it has become something else in the hand of those who can not create solution to human race problem but to create problem for those that believe in the technology and the cryptocurrency for always loss money and them gaining with their greed by manipulating the market and enriching themselves. So pathetic that people are not using this technology for what its meant to be use for .
Activity: 50
August 17, 2018, 10:44:38 PM
Bitcoin continues to decline and is now showing around €5750 on the main trading platforms.
Some attribute this decrease to piracy, yesterday, of the South Korean platform Coinrail, an explanation that does not convince everyone.
Activity: 475
Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain
August 17, 2018, 05:44:26 PM
bitcoin has not fallen. yes the price is down alot which is as a result of panic from sellers. but we sure will see bitcoin bounce back soon and even stronger. bitcoin has come to stay
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 15, 2018, 03:07:47 AM
I think that the drop of bitcoin is caused artificially since big uncles invest and continue to pour their finances into the currency. The growth is not avoided. Do not panic. I do not think that business tycoons would invest their money if there were big risks
Activity: 28
August 15, 2018, 02:51:41 AM
I can not understand why the value of bitcoin goes down dramatically. Perhaps, this is just a step backward to prepare for its next uptrend in the last few months of 2018. According to McNamee's calculations, if in 2018, Bitcoin continues to maintain its momentum as in 2017. This currency will not collapse. Even so, one can not stop it from becoming a legitimate currency. McNamee believes that Bitcoin is now being inflated. However, if it does not fall in 2018, it will have enough of the elements to become stable and unstoppable.
Activity: 420
August 15, 2018, 02:32:37 AM
I think that the fall of bitcoin is because bitcoin cannot technologically compete with younger crypto currency coins. Bitcoin is superior now only because of its popularity. Bitcoin has increasingly lost public trust so that bitcoin is getting worse. Which makes bitcoin increasingly fall because bitcoin does not immediately make improvements to compensate for other crypto currency technologies. Bitcoin does not immediately create innovation so bitcoin increasingly lacks passion.
Pages:
Jump to: