Pages:
Author

Topic: The FALL OF BITCOIN - page 6. (Read 322366 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 14
August 24, 2018, 09:38:30 AM
I do not comprehend whenever i read articles or topics about people anticipating the fall of Bitcoin. Are these topics coming from crypto users? Perhaps, they failed to study about the real and beneficial concept of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the future and has come to enhance payment methods, nothing more, nothing less.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain
August 24, 2018, 09:34:48 AM
You right, the great purpose and idea for the creation of bitcoin has been neglected and now people only think of making profit from it when it pumps. But am positive am sure the true bitcoin potential will spring up in nearest future.
Activity: 256
Merit: 36
August 24, 2018, 09:15:44 AM
It is very sad to say that a technology like this would come to a big tragedy
Bitcoin has the potential to be great but it has become a weapon of Greed

The real use of bitcoin as a payment system is just a fantasy
But what happens in reality, it is just a pump and dump coin like the rest

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether
most other coins are just scams and not meant for adaptability

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

That is normal here in bitcoin that the price of it fall or drops. Actually if you are an expert you will know that it will gonna rise soon and it can surpass your expectations.
Activity: 257
Merit: 32
August 24, 2018, 09:09:38 AM
You've stated that Bitcoin is not a real currency and doesn't use blockchain because its price is not stable jak the price of USDT? Excuse me but this is nonsense.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 09:04:58 AM
It is clear that bitcoin adheres to a decentralized system so prices will go up and down, I'm sure that whenever bitcoin will be like this even though one day the price of 1 btc = $ 1 million.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
August 24, 2018, 08:59:24 AM

The only coin that is using blockchain technology the right way is USDT or Tether

A currency is something that can be used for daily basis rather than just an investment
majority of people who buy bitcoin is just for investment and not used as a payment itself

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!
Bitcoin will not fall, maybe the price of it will fall but it will definitely recover again, and i still believe that in the future many people in this world will also used bitcoin as a currency but now many people including me are prefer to used bitcoin as investment because btc helping us to make good profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 08:59:00 AM
In the present time this is a method of enrichment for people. BUT in 10 years it will be a stable and multifunctional currency.
Activity: 182
August 24, 2018, 08:57:56 AM
in fact, there are people using it as an instrument for easy extraction of money and do not want to go into its technology and so on
Activity: 42
August 24, 2018, 08:57:50 AM
I think that bitcoin will fall and grow need to buy bitcoin when it costs little and when it grows it can be sold.
Activity: 166
August 24, 2018, 08:54:29 AM
In my opinion, right now, we don't need to panic quickly with the decline in Bitcoin prices. Bitcoin will go to the moon again, we only need our patience in investment, but in time, Bitcoin will stabilize and will increase by the end of this year.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 07:36:30 AM
Um, no need to being hopeless. Crypto market is still young and wild, so it’ll continue to evolve somehow. I also agree that bitcoin has a really good potential but sometimes we all need to let it go with the flow. I’m not hopeless and i’m sure everything will be fine.
Indeed! Bitcoin has been in the industry for decade and been known as the king of cryptocurrency. There can be a wild swing of the market but it doesn't mean it's over. There's still so much room for recovery and growth. Positivity, patience, and hope can greatly help to overcome fears and go on with life. Everything will be back in place at the course of time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
August 24, 2018, 07:03:21 AM
Um, no need to being hopeless. Crypto market is still young and wild, so it’ll continue to evolve somehow. I also agree that bitcoin has a really good potential but sometimes we all need to let it go with the flow. I’m not hopeless and i’m sure everything will be fine.
Activity: 158
Merit: 14
August 24, 2018, 06:58:34 AM

Never the less
HAIL HYDRA!

Bitcoin, one of the most popular cryptocurrencies on the market today, was being used for both investing and payment a few years ago. But today, Srinivasan said, there are competitors in the cryptocurrency transaction market that would be better suited as payment systems.

"Probably for the foreseeable future, bitcoin is just a pure digital gold," said the CEO, who is also a board partner at Andreessen Horowitz, a private venture capital firm. "For transactions, something like bitcoin cash, or something like the new Lightning Network that's built on top of bitcoin, could be interesting."

"Bitcoin's market cap in the long term continues to rise," he said. "But its market share, as a percentage of total coin market capitalization, continues to fall."

Source : https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/25/despite-its-name-bitcoin-is-not-really-a-currency-expert.html
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
August 24, 2018, 06:47:31 AM
I think the fall of bitcoin is influenced by several negative factors and thoughts from some people and may also be manipulation, but bitcoin in my opinion is not just an investment because I see there are some people who use bitcoin to buy and pay for something
Activity: 36
August 24, 2018, 06:38:28 AM
I think in the near future bitcoin will rise in price
Activity: 137
August 24, 2018, 06:10:08 AM
Bitcoin is highly volatile and unpredictable. Someday it goes up and someday it goes down due to its volatility nature. So we can't say that Bitcoin is falling. Bitcoin price will continue to increase and one day it will be on peak.
Activity: 30
August 24, 2018, 06:09:18 AM
Does anyone think the future bitcoin will replace the currency?
Activity: 182
Looking to the future and control myself
August 24, 2018, 05:44:24 AM
now i don't think so bitcoin fall, i think it need time to restore and develop.
Blockchain is the future and bitcoin will grow up.
Activity: 10
August 24, 2018, 12:08:12 AM
It has not come to tragedy, I will say that it is still in initial stages only. You will see much faster growth in future.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
August 23, 2018, 11:37:17 PM
Bitcoin has a lot of potentials to which people, who thought it is still a scam, are missing a lot. The fall of bitcoin that you may be talking about is how the population of bitcoin is decreasing but it still won't affect that it might be big in the near future if it experts further study it.
Pages:
Jump to: