Pages:
Author

Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings? - page 69. (Read 7674 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?
\

i am in a longer bounty campaign also for now, and i really don know about that. but, so far from what i see is the the longer that bounty logically we earn much money. but if he get the fewer money, i think the problem is in the price of that coin in market. so even we have a lot of stake, that look like little money.
Activity: 309
Merit: 5
its actually depends if the reward is fixed or not. if the reward is a percentage of the amount collected It might get a higher reward the more currency they collected.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Not only bounty counts but also project count so much. If few participants and good bounty but coins dump after ico lunch on the exchange that will not make any bounty good. If team and project is good , probably longe wait is much better even with many participants.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
The longer the bounty means low rewards. If a bounty continues more than 4 weeks, many participants join it each day. So, the cake is divided between too many people. Eating the cake with 100 people and eating it with 500 is different. The income decreases. There must bu limitation for the bounties.
Activity: 706
Merit: 111
The longer the bounty it could be lesser earnings or a scam  Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 308
When there's occur delaying phase, i suggest that you should leave that bounty. Because of you will lost your time just to wait for the bounty to resume. It is not the matter of the reward though, but kinda wasting your time that supposed could bring you more profit from the other bounties.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1656
Longer bounty does not necessarily mean fewer earnings, especially in cases when they increase the rewards as well. However the bigger risk is the longer ICO going on usually means the team hasn't been able to raise sufficient money, which would ultimately hurt the bounty earnings as well...

So if any ICO is being extended indefinitely, you need to do an in depth investigation as to what's really going on and protect yourselves accordingly.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The ICO project initially allocated a certain amount or percentage of the collected funds. You won't get any more. You lose your time in this case, because you could easily take part in the companies of other ICO projects.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
bounty calculation depends on the pool we are in we can't exactly expect how many are in the pool to expect number of tokens issue
Activity: 490
Your point of view has some truth. When the duration of a bounty campaign is extended, and the total amount of bounty does not increase, your weekly income is decreasing.
Activity: 140
A friend of mine said that the payout depends on the quantity of participants and the sum of money for bounty.
He also said that a certain percent is more preferable than a fixed sum for bounty.
Activity: 309
Merit: 102
Presale is live!
It might depend on the percentage of the bounty allocation that is being put into the signature campaign. At some times when the bounty managers realize that the campaign might run for longer than expected, they tend to reduce the weekly stakes so the bounty allocation can last until the end of the bounty campaign. You are right though, the shorter the bounty period the more stakes you get.
Activity: 21
It depends on the amount of  bounty pool, even if ICO is delayed, and if the supply is sufficient, the income is increasing, especially if many participants earn more and more from the bounty.
Activity: 173
Yes, your friend is right. If the bounty campaign goes too long, then there are too many participants and you will get very little.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
Participating in long term bounty campaign is risky, unless you are sure the project is great.
If you find out that the project won't succeed after months of work, it is already too late.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
Is not the case, it would depend on the number of participants and level, if there are too many people involved in the bounty, earnings would be very few, if your level is the legendary hero, then you will have a lot of bounty.
Activity: 252
Just like meraki sa its depend on the rank , if you are a sr. Memver,hero member, and legendary member, your the one have advatage in long term bounty campaign. For what reason? If you are high rank your stake is big also for example 7 on hero 2 for member. If 16 week bounty will run look the advantage. 7x16= 112 stake for hero and 2x16= 32 stake, my point is as long the bounty will run the gap on staking for low and high member is directly proportional
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

the longer the bounty runs the fewer the token you will earn after the ICO,why?

becuase the allocated budget will be divide to the number of participants the longer the bounty the more participants participate in the bounty.
Activity: 434

I dont not know the real reason but I also noticed that too that the icos distribution is getting delayed noe compared to last year icos and the more it delayed the lower the price gets maybe because of the delayed itself. But that is not accurate all the time because it is depending on how successful the campaigns are because there are campaigns that are taking a long time but still can give you a massive amount of profit so that theory is not that valid for now even uf there are a lot of  icos that are acting like that
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
More like the probability of getting your tokens will get lesser and lesser, there is no reason for any project to reserve their tokens that long if its really fair or non fishy. I seen some project keeping it for lots of reason, not finalized, waiting for the right timing so their coins could flip, or simply doesnt want to give you. Thats the harsh fact when things are not really regulated
Pages:
Jump to: