Pages:
Author

Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings? - page 71. (Read 7674 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
if that's the case at least you always monitor the tread and be patient and even have to wait 1 year. if indeed the project is still running you will get paid later. it just need patience.
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

That is true. The longer the campaign takes, the larger the number of participants will be, unless they will close the participation form for the rest of the extension. There are certain bounty campaigns that limit the participants. But the majority allows as many participants as possible. That is to their marketing advantage after all. But I'd rather not quit if I already spent a good deal of time and effort for it.
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
I think that can be true in a certain way. That is if the gift is extended due to the extension of ICO, many people will join in later to make the participants so much. So keep in mind many projects that limit the number of participants if it exceeds a certain number. In addition, because the gift is extended, you may not be able to continue the possibility for some reason and may affect the number of tokens you will get. Or it could be It depends on the inventory of coins and the number of participants in the prize. Also, it depends on the stamp that each gift achieves. If the project reaches their hard hat, then you will expect big coins. Likewise, if there are some participants but have a large inventory, then you will receive a big blob as well.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
It depends on rank and of course of the success or not of the ICO... there are bounty programs like cube intelligence that for a 2 weeks campaign has payed more than 90% of campaigns

there are some campaigns that have run during or after pre-sale, so they just need to focus on campaigns on ICO's main sales. But the ratio of this campaign is very small and rare, I appreciate the campaign with a long time and make them more time to mature the concentration of potential investors and their own projects.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
It depends on rank and of course of the success or not of the ICO... there are bounty programs like cube intelligence that for a 2 weeks campaign has payed more than 90% of campaigns
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
Not always the case, the longer the bounty lasts, the less earnings. It all depends on the project, on the number of participants, on the volume of the pool allocated to the bounty, and on the honesty and integrity of managers. If you do your job well, and the Manager evaluates it qualitatively, the project collects at least soft cap, then you can count on a decent reward.
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
wow, this is interesting..I never thought this before and I thank you for posting this. Makes sense that higher ranks will get more and lower ranks like me will have less with longer time period since the stakes depend on the rank. I certainly learned something on this thread.

Just one question, why is it taking so long? I mean January is like 5months ago and I started bounty hunting last January and already got my rewards from them. The ICO I now have started March and April. Well, anyways you're already there so maybe just continue it till it ends then try to evaluate ICO you're going to join and only participate with those good project and partnership.

Goodluck and happy bounty hunting.
Activity: 350
Merit: 47
Yes, there are too many participants, if you went into a bounty campaign not from the very beginning, you probably will not manage to earn a lot of stakes.
I always calculate, how much am I going to earn compared to people who has been participating since the beginning. If the bounty fund is big enough and project collects enough money, then you might want to join bounty despite being late.
How do you properly calculate this? I have been doing this too but i don't really know how to calculate it, i just think that if its bounty reward with huge bounty i can still join with some profits to spare. Idk really, maybe i'm just swayed by the huge amount of bounty they stated.
Activity: 154
Yes it is,  but is not just the longevity of the bounty that matters but also your ranking decides on how much you will earn after. I guess you should have to stay because atleast if you will stay longer your earnings will add up even if you don't have as much as the highest rank atleast you will be paid even more than quitting the bounty. 
Activity: 80
Not always the case, sometimes is happening on different, to example I have was 2 week bounty, and then 8 weeks, and I for 2 weeks received tokens on greater amount of money than for 8 weeks, explanation this such: simply where I wrote 8 weeks there was 150 man for all time participation, and there where 2 weeks was 13 participants.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Yes, there are too many participants, if you went into a bounty campaign not from the very beginning, you probably will not manage to earn a lot of stakes.
I always calculate, how much am I going to earn compared to people who has been participating since the beginning. If the bounty fund is big enough and project collects enough money, then you might want to join bounty despite being late.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
How many we will earn is depends on how many participants of that bounty.
Also, how the good project will. A lot of token you earned from bounty not usually means you will get lot of income. There are so many project that the bounty pay the participants with few tokens, but when entry the market, the token have very big value.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
there is some truth. the amount of earnings is affected by many factors. the number of participants, the amount of capital, the number of coins, the value of coins for the ICO.
not only that which can affect it, because large income is also measured by how fast the development of the project until it will make the project is in demand by many investors, and it will automatically pump up the price of the coin
Activity: 98
yes the longer the bounty , the fewer the earnings . but it depends on your rank  and the amount of  participate projects . if you  full time and you are diligent  and im sure they give bigger stakes   . follow the rules and regulations of the projects that you to include and they give  you large profits
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

it is not like that. it is always depends on the rules written in the bounty thread.
there is what you call fixed bounty and bounty on ico raised.
when we say fixed bounty, the total number of tokens allocated for bounty is fixed no matter what is the result of the ico while bounties on ico raised depends on how much the ico earned and there is a certain percentage of tokens allocated for bounty.
better read the bounty rules it is vital.
Activity: 196
It wil depend on how good the boumty and ICO is along with your rank. It does not mean that the delay of the ICO means that it will provide lower token earnings. Rather it will depend on how successfull their token sale is. That is why it is important to have a thorough review of the ICO and bounty that you would want to participate in because its success means that it will be more profit to you.
Activity: 168
It all depends on the company.  If you participate in a good bounty, then in the end you will get a good profit.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
For me yes,but not all campaign that long have fewer earning, but most of the campaign that long always have fewer earning due to no limit of participants.If bounty will long there should be a maximum of participants.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

I think this is your problem, not for all of us. basically we should be more aware that all that is related to crypto is always at risk and demands patience. I think you can develop knowledge in trade, investment or mining. so you will not always look forward to the bounty hunters
Activity: 149
Pages:
Jump to: