Pages:
Author

Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings? - page 70. (Read 7674 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
That depends on the number of active participants in the ICO and the rank of your co-participants. If they are a few members then the longer the bounty the higher stake you got and the higher your earnings will be but if you are with legendary members and senior members then you are losing your money because you are getting your stakes lower.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Indeed. I experience this issue. The more participants the lesser reward you recieve. And staying at the camapaigns for so long getting a less paymetnt because of too many participants.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
better Days Ahead...
Yes the longer the bounty the larger the number of people will join and the larger the amount of stakes, so I prefer bounty that does not last long. I believe they gives more return than the ones that last so long.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

I think it depends on the ICO. Once the token is listed on the exchange and if the bounty took longer time the chance to earn profit to your reward is fewer. But when the bounty token is to be listed in the exchange the longer the bounty the higher to earn rewards you will get. Like in my experience in DIW project I've been participating for almost 5 months until now and the possible reward allowed to me is huge. And in the future, once the token of DIW listed on the exchange it will sure give me huge earnings.
The duration of the campaign would not tell how much a participant is going to earn, only the stakes rewarded to them. The duration is not concerned with the profit that we could earn and IMO, we should be more concern if the project is going to succeed or not. Definitely, the succession of the project somehow ensures that there are investors and that the coin will certainly be listed on the exchanges therefore the token/coin is possible for high-profit trading. I have joined previous campaign that took months before it ended but it did not succeed, the reward was given but we can't even gain something from it. We were expecting this token to be sold at higher prices but we end up just hoping.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
This is so true, because if  a bounty is a longer bounty. I can finish two bounties and later join the bounty and still earn some stake. so I total agree that the longer the bounty, the fewer or lesser the rewards or earnings
Activity: 66
It all depends on the number of participants and on your rank.  And it's good bounty or not.

It mainly depends on what the campaign is. If there is a decent campaign with a large amount of participants then you are correct, the earnings will be much lower than normal.
Activity: 55
Gains from bounties generally depends on number of participants and not duration, unless if more people join at the end. The lesser the people, the more the profit or proceed.
Activity: 546
This is because more high ranked members zap the whole pay and also the long duration gives room for more participant to join and all this makes earnings low.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
I total agree with you, I don't like joining bounty that take a long time, if a bounty take a longer, the reward reduces because the longer the bounty waits, the more people join and the less the reward reduce, so the bounty I normal join these days, max is 8 weeks.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

It depends on how good the campaign is or how much did it earn or did it even reach the soft cap. Nonetheless, you will be getting paid lower than the calculated and expected price. This is due to unforseen circumstances that hindered the overall marketability or the value of the ICO.
Activity: 486

I think what your friend says is all right because if an ICO project lasts too long, the bounty members will increase. And if the bounty members are raised, the tokens received per skate will automatically be reduced. So if an ICO project that is delayed continuously, then I advise you to withdraw from the project and find another potential ICO project for yourself.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
It all depends on the number of participants and on your rank.  And it's good bounty or not.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Not always, the case contrary . I participated in a project called credits for about 3 months and got the biggest reward among other projects

That depends from project behind the bounty. Wrong bounty will
bring less profit no matter how long it is. Good bounties are profitable
in short and long term.
    In one bounty I participated for more than 4 month's. I still wait for
distribution of token's, after that listing on some exchange, a lot more
time will pass before I see how much I earned from that.
   Until now I I had better experience with longer campaigns. When I
search for new bounty longer one's draw my attention more!
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269

Blocklancer is one bad example of a very long campaign without getting much from your effort some participants complaints of doing the campaign for 7 to 8 months only to get pennies for their very long effort, if the campaign is very long and no spreadsheet to check how many are participating, better leave that campaign for good.
Activity: 149
May have some fact in your statement but only for some programs, not all all are however like that some bounties take real long and pay very well, the paying factor is however determined by the number of participants, the more the participants the fewer the pay
Activity: 109
If many campaigners leave it, and you stay, you can earn more shares in the bounty pool. In this situation, an increase in campaign time will do you good. But usually if the campaign is popular and lasts a long time, then it turns out to be a lot of participants and as a result the prize fund is divided into a very large number of people.
Activity: 196
Not always, the case contrary . I participated in a project called credits for about 3 months and got the biggest reward among other projects
Activity: 476
Merit: 102

I think it depends on the ICO. Once the token is listed on the exchange and if the bounty took longer time the chance to earn profit to your reward is fewer. But when the bounty token is to be listed in the exchange the longer the bounty the higher to earn rewards you will get. Like in my experience in DIW project I've been participating for almost 5 months until now and the possible reward allowed to me is huge. And in the future, once the token of DIW listed on the exchange it will sure give me huge earnings.
Activity: 300

it is not true. if the ico has been delayed it will not afffect your stakes . they have to take sometime in order for them to develop their Coin and upgrade it. you should stay , do your duty in bounties and i tell you it will paid off your works/.
Activity: 81
Well it always depends on the campaign manager. if the bounty is too long and there is a continues acceptance of bounty participants at the end of the campaign period each of them will just receive few coins but if the participants are lesser then there is a  chance to receive more coins in that bountycampaign.
Pages:
Jump to: